Kodi Community Forum
Win Yatse 2 : Open Source Media Center Remote Control App for Touch Screen - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Win Yatse 2 : Open Source Media Center Remote Control App for Touch Screen (/showthread.php?tid=68936)

RE: Yatse 2 : Open Source Media Center Remote Control App for Touch Screen - David2739 - 2013-01-21

I'm waiting for months already.... Please give HTPC touchscreen owners their screen back. Wink

This is the only fine piece of software I can find. If you update I'll make a donation!

I hope you'll find some time soon. Thanks 4 all you have done already.

RE: Yatse 2 : Open Source Media Center Remote Control App for Touch Screen - Tolriq - 2013-01-21

I'll try don't worry but to be honest at the moment on my both project 100% of the people who have said do that I'll donate did not Smile

So this is not really the motivation tool Smile

RE: Yatse 2 (Yet Another Touch Screen Experiment) Media Centers Remote Control App - o0oFoXo0o - 2013-01-21

(2012-10-08, 23:46)o0oFoXo0o Wrote: Hallo.

I recognize a strange problem with yatse2 while playback.

After starting yatse its updating/downloading thumbnails and fanart. Now i start a movie/tv-show while yatse is still downloading
thumbnails/fanart. Display shows the information screen like it should. After a short time the display shows "done downloading thumbnails/fanart"
but returns to the mainscreen of yatse WHILE playback! If i start a playback AFTER the "done downloading" message everything works perfekt.

Iam using YATSE2 with XBMC Eden on a Silverstone SST-GD02S-MT with 4.3" TFT touch-screen display, Windows 7 Home Premium 64Bit.

Thankful for your help.

Problem not solved ...

RE: Yatse 2 : Open Source Media Center Remote Control App for Touch Screen - Tolriq - 2013-01-21

And ?

RE: Yatse 2 : Open Source Media Center Remote Control App for Touch Screen - o0oFoXo0o - 2013-01-21

(2013-01-21, 22:50)Tolriq Wrote: And ?

Any suggestions to solve it?!

https://github.com/Tolriq/Yatse2 correct the code ?

RE: Yatse 2 : Open Source Media Center Remote Control App for Touch Screen - o0oFoXo0o - 2013-01-21

(2013-01-21, 22:54)Tolriq Wrote: https://github.com/Tolriq/Yatse2 correct the code ?

Trust me i would if i could! But iam only a user and not a programmer... Sad

So perhaps avoid stupid message that will piss the dev off ? Smile

I'm quite patient but such message ......

(2013-01-21, 23:10)Tolriq Wrote: So perhaps avoid stupid message that will piss the dev off ? Smile

I'm quite patient but such message ......

Actually i dono what exactly did "piss you off" but iam very sorry for that!

Just trying to find help for my problem. Nothing more nothing less...

Iam out.

RE: Yatse 2 (Yet Another Touch Screen Experiment) Media Centers Remote Control App - Tolriq - 2013-01-21

(2013-01-21, 22:48)o0oFoXo0o Wrote:

After starting yatse its updating/downloading thumbnails and fanart. Now i start a movie/tv-show while yatse is still downloading
thumbnails/fanart. Display shows the information screen like it should. After a short time the display shows "done downloading thumbnails/fanart"
but returns to the mainscreen of yatse WHILE playback! If i start a playback AFTER the "done downloading" message everything works perfekt.

Iam using YATSE2 with XBMC Eden on a Silverstone SST-GD02S-MT with 4.3" TFT touch-screen display, Windows 7 Home Premium 64Bit.

Thankful for your help.

Problem not solved ...

If you don't know the problem in this post well I can't do anything for you Smile

RE: Yatse 2 (Yet Another Touch Screen Experiment) Media Centers Remote Control App - o0oFoXo0o - 2013-01-21

(2013-01-21, 23:27)Tolriq Wrote:
(2013-01-21, 22:48)o0oFoXo0o Wrote:

Thankful for your help.

Problem not solved ...

If you don't know the problem in this post well I can't do anything for you Smile

Your are absolute right! Maybe next time i should not write "Problem not solved".
I appreciate that.

RE: Yatse 2 : Open Source Media Center Remote Control App for Touch Screen - David2739 - 2013-01-28

(2013-01-21, 22:40)Tolriq Wrote: I'll try don't worry but to be honest at the moment on my both project 100% of the people who have said do that I'll donate did not Smile

So this is not really the motivation tool Smile

I just donated 5 euros in advance, hope to use your program in the future!

Good luck and keep us updated.

Greets,

David

RE: Yatse 2 : Open Source Media Center Remote Control App for Touch Screen - Tolriq - 2013-01-28

Thanks for that but as I said this is more a time problem than anything else Smile
I've said I'll do it so it will be done just needs time.

I'll try to push to github each time I do a little part even if the plugin is not finished so you can see if it is advancing or not Wink

RE: Yatse 2 : Open Source Media Center Remote Control App for Touch Screen - Marsupial - 2013-02-08

Hey Tolriq, super application, ça a vraiment un beau look!

Question: is it possible to use Yatse2 with no mouse and no touchscreen?

I would have tought it would be possible to use the keyboard's left/right and Enter to navigate trough the menu in order to queue music, but I haven't found any keys that works... Sad

RE: Yatse 2 : Open Source Media Center Remote Control App for Touch Screen - Tolriq - 2013-02-08

No Smile

All is written for mouse / touchscreen.