Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Alaska Revisited - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Alaska (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=126)
+----- Thread: [RELEASE] Alaska Revisited (/showthread.php?tid=70302)

- odt_x - 2011-05-09

For some reason with todays build and no pre-existing data, AR is marked as broken after installing hitchers repo. Something about unmet dependencies.

- Hitcher - 2011-05-09

You're going to get that until the pre-eden repo is ready.

- Hitcher - 2011-05-09

sialivi Wrote:[Bug]
When "Scroll Plot" is enabled, not only the plot is scrolling on the Movie Info screen but the list of actors is as well.

Request
When using the Panel Square viewtype for Artists, it would be nice if the biography was show below the fanart, just like how the Review is shown below the fanart for Albums.
It actually covers descriptions and lists as well.

Added Biography and Genre info.
pHo Wrote:Would it be possible to make an amendment to the includes_mediaflags.xml file to add the following:

Code:
<visible>!substring(listitem.filename,hdtv) + !substring(listitem.filename,hd tv) + !substring(listitem.filename,web-dl) + !substring(listitem.filename,dvd) + !substring(listitem.filename,bluray) + !substring(listitem.filename,blu-ray) + !substring(listitem.filename,bdrip) + !substring(listitem.filename,.iso,Right) + !substring(listitem.filename,.ifo,Right) + !substring(listitem.filename,divx) + !substring(listitem.filename,sdtv) + !substring(listitem.filename,.img,Right) + !substring(listitem.filename,hddvd) + !substring(listitem.filename,hd-dvd) + !substring(listitem.filename,dvhs) + !substring(listitem.filename,dtheater)</visible>

and

Code:
                        <control type="image">
                            <include>PosterMediaFlagsVars</include>
                            <texture>flags/source/hdtv.png</texture>
                            <visible>substring(listitem.filename,hd tv)</visible>
                        </control>

?

All it does is add support for the 'HD TV' tag that Sick Beard uses in it's episode renaming. For some reason they're adamant that they won't switch out to 'HDTV' which is logical, so currently it means every time Alaska updates I have to edit that file by hand. I can't think of a reason that it would affect users other than people who use SB. Cheers.
Done.

- pHo - 2011-05-10

Much appreciated Smile

3.0.8 is updating itself... - Voyager - 2011-05-11

because the addon.xml still says it's 3.0.7. ... I tried re-downloading the package (by deleting local copy under "packages") but it didn't make any difference.

- Cashtro - 2011-05-11

I try to update from 3.0.7 to 3.0.8 its going well but in the end it says .. update available and the problem is he didn't update to 3.0.8 but still 3.0.7 Sad

corrupt?

- Cashtro - 2011-05-11

Tiny Clanger Wrote:Thanks — I've tried that, but it doesn't seem to be working. Looking at the repository, it's got builds for natty, maverick and lucid — but this XBMC Live install is on Karmic.

I hope they're not going to drop Karmic support completely — upgrading a Live install is going to be a drag, if only because I don't just have XBMC on this box Sad

Hello try to use

Code:
[b]
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:gwibber-daily/ppa[/b]
Code:
sudo apt-get update

Code:
sudo apt-get upgrade

Code:
sudo reboot

Goodluck!

- Hitcher - 2011-05-11

Voyager-xbmc Wrote:because the addon.xml still says it's 3.0.7. ... I tried re-downloading the package (by deleting local copy under "packages") but it didn't make any difference.

My work pc is down at the moment so I can't do anything about, sorry.

- wolfodeiwolfy - 2011-05-12

Hitcher Wrote:On the default home style you see the 'Artwork' in the windows.

There is no artwork in the windows (movies, tv shows, etc.).

- Cashtro - 2011-05-13

Hitcher Wrote:I can load that Add-on fine actually.

Hitcher

I think i found out the bug about this.
This problem appears when i update my Ubuntu

1. done fresh installation.
2. sudo apt-get update
3. sudo apt-get upgrade

after those steps i get this error ( everything is black )

But this problems does not appear in other skins!

Could u please look at this?
Thanks

- Livin - 2011-05-14

Hitcher,
While finishing my theme I found a few more inconsistencies with Button Focus images in Pictures and Settings (I may have missed others too). Looks like they are not using listfocus.png - can you change all the XMLs for consistency, to use listfocus.png?

thx!

- Hitcher - 2011-05-14

Cashtro Wrote:Hitcher

I think i found out the bug about this.
This problem appears when i update my Ubuntu

1. done fresh installation.
2. sudo apt-get update
3. sudo apt-get upgrade

after those steps i get this error ( everything is black )

But this problems does not appear in other skins!

Could u please look at this?
Thanks

Try lowercasing Arial.ttf in the fonts.xml for Font13 and report back.

- Hitcher - 2011-05-14

Livin Wrote:Hitcher,
While finishing my theme I found a few more inconsistencies with Button Focus images in Pictures and Settings (I may have missed others too). Looks like they are not using listfocus.png - can you change all the XMLs for consistency, to use listfocus.png?

thx!

You'll have to be more specific.

- Cashtro - 2011-05-14

Hitcher Wrote:Try lowercasing Arial.ttf in the fonts.xml for Font13 and report back.

My man Hitcher

Yes it worked!! i changed 20 to 18 and its working.
Is this a bug or something?

Have a nice weekend Big Grin

- Hitcher - 2011-05-14

That was the only thing I could think of because the actual font is lowercase in in the XBMC folder. However, Confluence lists it with a capital 'A' and you say that works so I'm still confused.