Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Alaska Revisited - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Alaska (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=126)
+----- Thread: [RELEASE] Alaska Revisited (/showthread.php?tid=70302)

- mudstuff - 2010-08-02

I think you're right with movie sets. Surely if there's 2 files xbmc is going to show 2 items in the view. If you use sets, you'll see one item/poster/etc and inside will be the 2 files. I use the sets manager in EMM for movie trilogies etc, try that.

- ClayM - 2010-08-02

ClayM Wrote:This is now my go-to skin for v10.

Is there a movie wall screen or am I just missing it?

Hey, don't think I ever saw an answer here - is there a movie wall layout?

- Hitcher - 2010-08-02

hendoben Wrote:Hi, lovely skin.

Just wondering if you could help me. I have my movie folder structured as so....

D\:Movies > moviename (1900) > moviename (1900) [1 of 2].avi,
_____________________________moviename (1900) [2 of 2].avi

The problem is when I go into movies, the movies with two cds are showing up twice.

Elbert Wrote:Don't think this is a skin-related problem, but try to rename your files to: moviename (1900) cd1.avi and moviename (1900) cd2.avi

That's the answer.

- Hitcher - 2010-08-02

ClayM Wrote:Hey, don't think I ever saw an answer here - is there a movie wall layout?

Not like the Music wall there isn't but I have just added this -

- MowgliSpanrod - 2010-08-02

Hitcher Wrote:Not like the Music wall there isn't but I have just added this -

Wow! Any ideas on when this will be available via the updates section of XBMC?

- Hitcher - 2010-08-02

Yesterday.

- hendoben - 2010-08-02

Thanks, i partly figured that renaming them cd1, cd2 would fix it...it's just a pity because YAMMM does a great job of auto renaming files but it doesn't save them with as cd1 and cd2.

- Ram2000 - 2010-08-02

hendoben Wrote:Hi, lovely skin.

Just wondering if you could help me. I have my movie folder structured as so....

D\:Movies > moviename (1900) > moviename (1900) [1 of 2].avi,
_____________________________moviename (1900) [2 of 2].avi

The problem is when I go into movies, the movies with two cds are showing up twice.

Or just Join them together I use allok video jioner it takes 30secs to make it one file.

- hendoben - 2010-08-02

Ram2000 Wrote:Or just Join them together I use allok video jioner it takes 30secs to make it one file.

Yeah, i do that when I can, it's just when you have the foreign movies with a subtitle file for each cd.

Thanks again folks.

- ClayM - 2010-08-02

Blimey, that'll do. That'll do.

- meridius - 2010-08-04

just got this download and its an exellent view added, is there any change of adding one more view ?

its the Media Info views from BIG Alaska i love to use this view for my tv shows its a littile differrent from yours but would like to use the new view you have doen for my movies and the media info view from BIG Alaska for my tv shows. would that be possable ?

cheers

how is the welo skin comming on as that looks like a sweet skin

- pHo - 2010-08-04

Quoting this image as I can explain my issue using it as an example as I'm away from my HTPC. Where there's currently a nice white transparent 'sheen' on your image (under 'Avatar' and above the description), I'm getting a solid white mark going across. It happens slightly in some other skins, but it's most prominent in Alaska Revisited so was wondering if anyone else had overcome this problem?

Windows 7, Nvidia 7950GT with latest drivers. System is a new build and barely has anything else other than DirectX and Dharma nightlies. Thanks.

- mikinho - 2010-08-04

hendoben Wrote:Thanks, i partly figured that renaming them cd1, cd2 would fix it...it's just a pity because YAMMM does a great job of auto renaming files but it doesn't save them with as cd1 and cd2.

Per request I've added the ability to choose the multi-file naming format so that cd1\cd2 can be used.

The version with it will be released on Wednesday, August 4th ~8pm CST.

- meridius - 2010-08-04

How do you turn off the apps i can not find it in the settings for the home screen ?

The other thing is that when you use the new view there is no red markers saying to scroll down or up when there is more movies than what the screen can display i am sure it was on the old view.

how do you get the bluray logo up does it have to be in a different format than mkv ? and is there on for dvd as mine just says mpeg 2

cheers

- meridius - 2010-08-05

meridius Wrote:How do you turn off the apps i can not find it in the settings for the home screen ?

The other thing is that when you use the new view there is no red markers saying to scroll down or up when there is more movies than what the screen can display i am sure it was on the old view.

how do you get the bluray logo up does it have to be in a different format than mkv ? and is there on for dvd as mine just says mpeg 2

cheers

anyone help on this cheers