Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Alaska Revisited - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Alaska (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=126)
+----- Thread: [RELEASE] Alaska Revisited (/showthread.php?tid=70302)

- Sebo - 2011-01-06

DurhamDev Wrote:Ah. I think I see. So, the previous "0xFF" defines the amount of transparency in the base graphic. If I'm reading correctly, it sounds like "0xFF" means 100% opaque, which would make sense for a background graphic.

Yes, you are correct. So:

FF 00 1b 24
- fully opaque
- no red at all
- very little green
- a bit more blue, but still very little

So it's very dark blue/cyan.

- DurhamDev - 2011-01-06

Sebo Wrote:Yes, you are correct. So:

FF 00 1b 24
- fully opaque
- no red at all
- very little green
- a bit more blue, but still very little

So it's very dark blue/cyan.

That rocks. Thanks so much. I think I now understand the rest of the values - and I should be able to tweak them to a colour palette that matches my ideas! Thanks!

Add Viewtype - Stranger - 2011-01-07

After a lot of trial and error I still cannot work out how to add view types to Revisited. I have added the view to the includes but can not get my head round the id system. I have based the view on 'panel tall' and have been searching the other .xml's for it's id to get clues. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

- DurhamDev - 2011-01-07

I think I found a bug - when you enable CDArt, and the CD is rotating it looks fine, until you go into the view where there's stuff dancing around in the background. Both the CD Cover and CDArt image are raised up to make enough room for the bottom information bar, however, the CDArt image is much too high. It looks like it is rotating outside of the top right of the cover.

Also - it's not a bug, but a nice to have - is there a new layout proposed/scheduled for the Master Login if you're using profiles. With only two profiles, it's kind of ... clunky ... for lack of a better word.

- Hitcher - 2011-01-07

If you mean the visualiser then I can't reproduce it here -

- Hitcher - 2011-01-07

Stranger Wrote:After a lot of trial and error I still cannot work out how to add view types to Revisited. I have added the view to the includes but can not get my head round the id system. I have based the view on 'panel tall' and have been searching the other .xml's for it's id to get clues. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Give it a name (ie Viewtype_New.xml) and a unique ID from the other viewtypes.

Add the file name to the Includes.xml.

Add the ID to the <views></views> tag to any of the windows you want it used on (ie MyVideoNav.xml) and also add the include name.

- DurhamDev - 2011-01-07

Hitcher Wrote:If you mean the visualiser then I can't reproduce it here -

Interesting. I'll attempt to reproduce it on my other two HTPC's, and get back to you. I tried it here at work, and that's what happened.

- Stranger - 2011-01-07

Hitcher Wrote:Give it a name (ie Viewtype_New.xml) and a unique ID from the other viewtypes.

Add the file name to the Includes.xml.

Add the ID to the <views></views> tag to any of the windows you want it used on (ie MyVideoNav.xml) and also add the include name.

Thanks! to express my gratitude for all your work and activity I just donated to the charity you linked

- WheresWaldo - 2011-01-07

Hitcher,

anytime you use dialogback.png in your Night color scheme it appears in the same brighter color as the default color xml. I cannot find a diffuse setting in the Night.xml or for that matter default.xml, that controls that background.

Startling if you go to info then do an actor search from that screen as you now have am unexpected brighter white background.

- alexandergoll - 2011-01-07

Is it intended, that the unfocused posters in poster view are so dark that it is almost impossible to see them in Night?

- Hitcher - 2011-01-07

Please guys -

Hitcher Wrote:If you read back a bit you'll see I was experimenting with it and didn't mean to upload it.

If someone wants to go through it and change anything I've missed they're welcome. Wink

- WheresWaldo - 2011-01-07

Hitcher Wrote:Please guys -

I am working through it now and also adding more documentation to the file as I figure out what each setting effects.

- Tompie - 2011-01-08

Any reason why there are no custom buttons to be defined for the pictures submenu ? Since there are everywhere else, it seems a strange omission (but I might be missing something obvious).

Thanks and great work !

- gekados - 2011-01-09

Can't find the option to stop the plot in info list view.

Love that view, the bold characters makes it so much easier to see from afar. But I don't want the plot replacing the title.

Pretty sure the option was in 2.1.2, but seems to be gone in 2.1.4 ? Otherwise I have just gone blind...

- Hitcher - 2011-01-09

View Options > Hide Plot...