Kodi Community Forum
Ellipsis Latest Public Version: 1.2.1 02 Feb '11 (SVN Revision 3172) (Archived) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Ellipsis (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=119)
+----- Thread: Ellipsis Latest Public Version: 1.2.1 02 Feb '11 (SVN Revision 3172) (Archived) (/showthread.php?tid=70381)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Moving back from Movies/Music/TV Show Menus - kealan - 2011-02-06

Ellipsis works great on the apple tv2. One problem though is navigating back out of Movies/Music/TV Show Libraries - instead of just popping back to the main home screen your brought through the root directories. I know the apple remote has limited features but does anyone know a way of just popping out of these libraries without going through the root menus. Thanks

- ubuntuf4n - 2011-02-06

If you want to go to the home-menu,
then you could assign a remote-button with this code (by editing the remote.xml/keyboard.xml):
Quote:XBMC.ActivateWindow(Home)

further info:
http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=Keymap.xml

Cheers

- rj89 - 2011-02-17

Gorgeous skin, Looks great on atv2....Will further updates include more color choices.....the animations and color really make this skin pop. It's awesome!

- Blackbolt - 2011-02-20

rj89 Wrote:Gorgeous skin, Looks great on atv2....Will further updates include more color choices.....the animations and color really make this skin pop. It's awesome!

1.3 should have the option to select the highlight colour that will then include all the colored trim elements.

- rj89 - 2011-02-22

Blackbolt Wrote:1.3 should have the option to select the highlight colour that will then include all the colored trim elements.

Cool, good to know! Also will the Favourites menu change at all? Right now when checking out favourites you get small little blocks showing your favourites. Would be nice if they looked like the "DVD Cover"...maybe in coverflow? I think some more choices in there would be cool. Overall it's a sick theme! My favorite Smile

Some localization bugs - Phita - 2011-03-17

Please, add to localization:

"AIRED" (DialogVideoInfo.xml)
"of, EPISODES WATCHED" (DialogVideoInfo.xml, IncludeLibraryInfo.xml)
"- Season" (DialogVideoInfo.xml)
"Aired:" (IncludeLibraryInfo.xml)
"Filter: On" (IncludedockIcons.xml)
"Filter: Off" (IncludedockIcons.xml)

Also, please, add new string "Exit XBMC" instead $LOCALIZE[13012] $LOCALIZE[50027] (DialogButtonMenu.xml).
In my native language $LOCALIZE[13012]+$LOCALIZE[50027]="Выход XBMC", but correct phrase is "Выход из XBMC" or "Закрыть программу".

P.S. Really AMAZING skin!

- Fac3 - 2011-04-24

Hi Guys,

I have a really annoying problem with this fantastic skin.

I mounted a bluray iso file to my macmini and I tried to play it with xbmc. I could start playing the movie but I suddenly lost the control... The program didn't response for remote commands anymore... I had to kill the program... I tried again, I restarted xbmc but the result was the same. If I use another skin the problem doesn't appear.

Please help me, I want to use this skin.

Thanks in advance,

Fac3

- amak79 - 2011-05-08

Ellipsis flags my *.mp4 (h.264, aac) files as "WMVHD | AAC". When using Confluence they are flagged as "AVC1 | AAC", which I believe is correct. It appears that Ellipsis uses the same codec image for both avc1.png and wmvhd.png files.

I have also discovered this issue in other skins including SLik and Fusion. SLik has already been fixed by Jezz_X in his SVN.

- Blackbolt - 2011-06-22

I've updated the list of changes requested in the first post. We want a list of peoples favourite view types, so can I ask that you guys post a screenshot and description of your favourite view types and why it's your favourite, then we can use this information to make the view type for ellipsis.

The plan is to get as many favourite view types into the skin as possible.

- rifnet - 2011-06-23

First of all this is the best skin out there, great job. I'm just wondering if now playing (when listening music) will be changed or modified in any way in version 1.3., I kinda like it as it is, but the only thing that's strange is that information disappears after ten seconds leaving me with black screen, for me this is the only drawback, everything else is perfect and I hope you'll change this...

Movie info - nfs0623 - 2011-06-25

Hi - Love this skin and have been using it for months!

Just a request to add movie length and MPAA rating to the info screen.

thanks!

View requests - john.doe - 2011-09-16

Blackbolt Wrote:I've updated the list of changes requested in the first post. We want a list of peoples favourite view types, so can I ask that you guys post a screenshot and description of your favourite view types and why it's your favourite, then we can use this information to make the view type for ellipsis.

The plan is to get as many favourite view types into the skin as possible.

Hi,
I am using Ellipsis on my ATV2, and I absolutely love it. I am a big fan of plain, black theme, with icons instead of words. Was looking for UI similar to PS3 (or any Sony Bravia), and this comes pretty close (within the limits of XBMC).
I have a couple of features I would love to see in this skin.
- When browsing the add-ons (or even sources, anything on that level), I would like a 2D grid on a 'Wall' (what some other skins call that view). Instead of a horizontal scroll 'tiles'
- When the number of items becomes large (like the movies, or songs etc), I like the List (or even the hybrid list) mode. I do not see it in 'Video' mode.
- In the list mode (in Music section), can you display more lines, instead of just 8.
- if number of items are more than a pageful, can you display a scroll bar too?

Thanks in advance. Keep up the great work.

- THRobinson - 2011-09-19

Just discovered this skin tonight and so far loving it...

Just had 2 suggestions (unless I missed the options)

1) Basic colour changes, maybe the option for blue, red, green, silver etc...

2) Wide banners for TV shows. All my banners are wide so, when in my TV shows, the portrait/poster style thumbs don't really work.

More interested in wide banners than colours.

- THRobinson - 2011-09-19

ignore... hit submit twice apparently

- Scaramush - 2011-09-22

Hi! What about liveTV? I can't find this button in skin