Kodi Community Forum
[OBSOLETE] Pandora Radio (Script) Music Addon - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Music Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=148)
+---- Thread: [OBSOLETE] Pandora Radio (Script) Music Addon (/showthread.php?tid=70471)

- spbogie - 2011-11-13

Version 1.2.8 is up with beautiful new skins from htpc_guy.

The first post needs a new screenshot to show off the new skins. I'd like a single shot that shows all three skins together if possible. Looking for input. (please [url] instead of [img] to keep page load times down)

- htpc guy - 2011-11-13

spbogie Wrote:Version 1.2.8 is up with beautiful new skins from htpc_guy.

The first post needs a new screenshot to show off the new skins. I'd like a single shot that shows all three skins together if possible. Looking for input. (please [url] instead of [img] to keep page load times down)

Here you go.

- dallasnights - 2011-11-13

installed 1.28 on ATV now get an error Unable to load keys, can anyone help

Thanks

EDIT
Nevermind have to do a full reboot to make it work, works great thanks

- TerranQ - 2011-11-13

I'm unable to get this running. I just downloaded the new verision, go to settings and input my username/password, but when I try to run the script I get "unable to authenticate the listener". What am I doing wrong please?

- htpc guy - 2011-11-14

@dallasnights and TerranQ

Do not download the mediafire link on the first page.
You will need to pull a version from the git link on the first page.
If you go into the addons settings and do not see an option to change the skin then you have the wrong version.

I have posted several pages back a short tutorial on using git to pull the repo if you don't know how to do it.

- Dixon Butz - 2011-11-14

TerranQ Wrote:I'm unable to get this running. I just downloaded the new verision, go to settings and input my username/password, but when I try to run the script I get "unable to authenticate the listener". What am I doing wrong please?

Have you tried the re-fetch keys in this addons config?

That or delete the script.xbmc.pandora folder in ..\userdata\addon_data\

htpc guy Wrote:@dallasnights and TerranQ

Do not download the mediafire link on the first page.
You will need to pull a version from the git link on the first page.

I have posted several pages back a short tutorial on using git to pull the repo if you don't know how to do it.

That's the one I downloaded and it worked. That's not the same one as on the repo?

- htpc guy - 2011-11-14

dallasnights Wrote:installed 1.28 on ATV now get an error Unable to load keys, can anyone help

Thanks

EDIT
Nevermind have to do a full reboot to make it work, works great thanks

TerranQ Wrote:I'm unable to get this running. I just downloaded the new verision, go to settings and input my username/password, but when I try to run the script I get "unable to authenticate the listener". What am I doing wrong please?

Dixon Butz Wrote:That's the one I downloaded and it worked. That's not the same one as on the repo?

My bad. Didn't realize spbogie updated that download link.Blush

htpc guy Wrote:My bad. Didn't realize spbogie updated that download link.Blush

Thx

- TerranQ - 2011-11-14

Dixon Butz Wrote:Have you tried the re-fetch keys in this addons config?

That or delete the script.xbmc.pandora folder in ..\userdata\addon_data\

OK, I just tried both of those, same result. Any other ideas?

Uninstall or delete the pandora folder from addons. Delete the pandora folder in addon_data. Reinstall 1.28 on first page.

- TerranQ - 2011-11-14

Odd, that worked. Thanks

- albertmartel - 2011-11-14

Thanks this work great..i running Openelec xbmc on Zotac zbox.. this plugin 1.28 work flawless for login but i have one issue it load my stations play the songs.. but show the word " access" for the title.. i have a paid pandora account .. if you can post a fix for that issue that would be great.. and great job thanks again..if you have donation button some place please share it i would gladly donate..to keep your support for this plugin

- BoomSchtick - 2011-11-15

The 1.2.8 version is not working with the pre-eden daily's on the AppleTV 2. The 1.2.3 works fine with the updated pandora.py, but I could not get 1.2.8 to work. The script will not even load. For whatever reason, 1.2.3 will load, fetch stations, and play music.

Just an FYI for anyone that cares.

- Zxurian - 2011-11-16

I tried searching, but didn't have any luck.

Is there a list that shows what keyboard keys relate to the pandora funtions within the addon?

ex. I hit <x> by accident, and it stops the song in progress, then starts another song. I'm not sure if that's a sleep, a "don't like", or just a skip.

Thanks! Awesome addon!