Kodi Community Forum
ClearLOGO - Transparent TV Show Logos (Clear Logo) Concept Thread - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Meta-Data provider and Artwork Packs (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+--- Thread: ClearLOGO - Transparent TV Show Logos (Clear Logo) Concept Thread (/showthread.php?tid=71954)

- mcborzu - 2010-07-06

cool, worked perfectly too!

- ppic - 2010-07-06

kode, you should be able to catch script connection, it use "logo downloader" as user agent Wink

- psike - 2010-07-06

can you make the script preview logo when more then one logo for a show?
It'll make it much better.

- ppic - 2010-07-06

well, i can't in a simply way.
it can be done, but require some xml work with which i'm not friend Big Grin

- mcborzu - 2010-07-06

I looked into it but since you can't change logos in 10.5 I didn't put to much time into it...Atleast for me I'll probably be removing the info screen button once 10.5 is ready.

@ppic if you kind of know what it is xml-wise let me know. As of know it pulls up dialogselect.xml and use <texture>$INFO[Listitem.Icon]</texture>

- ppic - 2010-07-06

well, i've just took a look at that, it's possible, all is stored in textures.db.
i won't do it for now, because all this stuff is moving day to day and i don't have time to correct so rapidely, when things will calm down, i'll be back Wink

- psike - 2010-07-06

fair enough, guess will have to wait then.
great script by the way, made it a lot easier.

- mcborzu - 2010-07-06

ppic Wrote:well, i've just took a look at that, it's possible, all is stored in textures.db.
i won't do it for now, because all this stuff is moving day to day and i don't have time to correct so rapidely, when things will calm down, i'll be back Wink

Did you mean there probably is a way to change the logo by changing the cached logo from textures.db and where it is stored locally so we arent stuck not being able to change logos in 10.5? If yes thats pretty sweet!

- ezekiel2k9 - 2010-07-06

Hi everyone I just did a logo for a new TV show from SyFy... The Phantom.

Enjoy!

- ppic - 2010-07-06

yes, before i've just had to find the crc to erase cache, now it's stored with path in textures.dbn in userdata, open itand you'll see, as i already load the dbapi, it won't be difficult retrieve and replace the cached thumb.

- hikaricore - 2010-07-06

ezekiel2k9 Wrote:Hi everyone I just did a logo for a new TV show from SyFy... The Phantom.

Enjoy!

You didn't follow any of the guidelines at all...
This image is entirely the wrong size has the wrong alignment and would be very hard to see on certain backgrounds.
While we appreciate the effort if you upload this to the site it will be denied.

hikaricore Wrote:You didn't follow any of the guidelines at all...
This image is entirely the wrong size has the wrong alignment and would be very hard to see on certain backgrounds.
While we appreciate the effort if you upload this to the site it will be denied.

Woops sorry my mistake didn't know about those rules ^^ i'm not always checking this thread...just wanted to share this logo but I can modify it according to the rules i'll check them out Wink thank's.

went on the logo website, checked rules, modified and uploaded Wink

- hikaricore - 2010-07-06

Someone is going to be mad at me, but honestly out of the 20+ anime logos you uploaded less than half were acceptable.
I have a keen eye for rushed work.. Follow the guidelines and put some effort into these then resubmit them when they're right/good.

- Kode - 2010-07-06

Well if they can't follow simple instructions, what can you do? The instructions are at the top of the site, and displayed again every time you upload an image.