Kodi Community Forum
[Welo skin] - New Skin Mockup - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Development (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Forum: Skinning (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Forum: WIP Skins (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=160)
+---- Thread: [Welo skin] - New Skin Mockup (/showthread.php?tid=72109)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

- welo - 2010-05-31

Sorry for it taking some time to update whit new screens, the music view haves been a pain to figure out ^^ but I hope you like it, in not a 100% about it so it's a working in progress

Quote:Really nice mockups, when do you think this skin will be released?

Hard to say, but I hope that it's going to speed up a bit when the mockup is done Smile

Quote:Re : Welo front page
If it is a simple page without the popcorn etc. The Watch Your Movies etc etc should be middle of the grey, instead of at the top.
There is just too much blankness if you see what I mean?

well actually there is a reason for that, do to that xbmc is available in many different types of language I want there to be some rum if you decide to go in a different way then English.

- Hitcher - 2010-05-31

Sorry to disappoint you but unfortunately we can't get the Song list when in Album view. Sad

- welo - 2010-05-31

Hitcher Wrote:Sorry to disappoint you but unfortunately we can't get the Song list when in Album view. Sad

Really!? damn... well that's 5h to wast xD

- jakks - 2010-06-01

That music section looks awesome

- MindTooth - 2010-06-01

Looking promising Wink

- D0nR0s4 - 2010-06-01

Oh my god, that music section looks too awesome to be wasted, maybe try to convince the devs to incorporate a possibility for that after the next stable? (Will prob. be a lot of work but idk)

- Jezz_X - 2010-06-01

D0nR0sa Wrote:Oh my god, that music section looks too awesome to be wasted, maybe try to convince the devs to incorporate a possibility for that after the next stable? (Will prob. be a lot of work but idk)
heh its been on hold for at least the last 2 stable versions because no one can come up with a universal way to add the code so it will be flexible enough for more than just 1 skins specific layout and doesn't force every skin to use it. So don't hold your breath Smile

- D0nR0s4 - 2010-06-01

Ok, but thanks for the response.

- welo - 2010-06-01

Hm I have bean thinking is it not possible to do some kind of extension or add-on to make this view to work?

btw I feel that its a bit odd that you cant putt in a as example "container.MusicThumb" to putt out a music list under album view or something like you can do to "Tv shows view" "Container.TvshowThumb" is there relay that big of differences on the functionality between "Tv show" and "Music" section? well anyway it's just me throwing some ideas around

keep In mind that I just started digging around in xbmc sking so I'm steal exploring the possibility on what possible^^

- welo - 2010-06-01

nwm mind my brain storming I just realist my flaw in my idea hehe x) I was a bit of i noticed^^

But back to my other idea is it not possible to do some kind of extension to make it work?

- Maxoo - 2010-06-01

Maybe you should look into Aeon Multiwall view, it really looks like song are on album level.

- welo - 2010-06-01

Maxoo Wrote:Maybe you should look into Aeon Multiwall view, it really looks like song are on album level.

Oh! hm thanks for the tip I'm going to do that Smile

- D0nR0s4 - 2010-06-02

In the Multiwall the problem is just nicely disguised, look at the album list at the bottom, it just changes to constantly one cover because its opening song level and leaves albumlevel.

- welo - 2010-06-02

D0nR0sa Wrote:In the Multiwall the problem is just nicely disguised, look at the album list at the bottom, it just changes to constantly one cover because its opening song level and leaves albumlevel.

Hmm interesting that might be a solution and might just work for the welo skin to hm time for some brain storming Nod

- welo - 2010-06-02

okay then the music view haves bean updated check it out hope you like my new idea Smile