Kodi Community Forum
Night Release Thread - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Night (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=130)
+----- Thread: Night Release Thread (/showthread.php?tid=73814)

- Flomaster - 2010-08-23

my OSD is hardly visible any way to make it so that bright white spot is not there?

-=jason=-

- mcborzu - 2010-08-23

Flomaster Wrote:my OSD is hardly visible any way to make it so that bright white spot is not there?

That must be something with it being compiled into a .xbt, cause my local copy is fine. I want to redo that screen anyways....

- Flomaster - 2010-08-23

I wasn't sure of it was my tv or not but normal video isn't washed out just OSD.
im running the skin I got off the addons

-=Jason =-

- mcborzu - 2010-08-23

Flomaster Wrote:I wasn't sure of it was my tv or not but normal video isn't washed out just OSD.
im running the skin I got off the addons

-=Jason =-

For me the pausebar, info screen, and play/ff/rew button screen are fine. It's just that codec screen you posted is corrupted...

- Flomaster - 2010-08-23

Yeah same here just the codec screen is hard to read

-= jason=-

- mcborzu - 2010-08-23

Flomaster Wrote:Yeah same here just the codec screen is hard to read

-= jason=-

Ok, cool...Atleast it's not the important screens. Now this will give me motivation to redo that codec screen.

- mcborzu - 2010-08-23

Update 8/22/2010
-Switched up position on Home time/date
-Fixed "MovieSet" showing on non-library screens**
-Switched RSS to an full unicode font
-added Korean and French translations
-Added "Ken Burns" option only on Home - Settings->Skin->Home Window
-Added "Genre Fanart" option - Settings->Skin->Movie/TV

Only git updated

**I must have accidently uploaded an older version a couple of days ago cuz I've been fixing a bunch stuff I've already didHuh

- sonic00 - 2010-08-23

mcborzu Wrote:Update 8/22/2010
What exactly does this Option?

I have a folder (extras/genrefanart) with some genre pics. So what happends, when I enable this option? The genrefanart works with or without it ...

- Danielocean - 2010-08-23

i think it is for the movie section via gerne... so you will have a fitting fanart for each genre in the background... try it!

- sonic00 - 2010-08-23

Danielocean Wrote:i think it is for the movie section via gerne... so you will have a fitting fanart for each genre in the background... try it!
I already have that with the genrefanart folder ... So thats why I am confused, what this new option is for ... I see no differece when I enable it ...

The Button is called "Enable Genre Fanart on Episode level, will disable ExtraFanart"

Sounds to me, that this option is for TV Shows!?

- Danielocean - 2010-08-23

ohhh... i saw it... but no difference... hmmmm... i dont know...

-Switched up position on Home time/date
-Switched RSS to an full unicode font
-added Korean and French translations
-Added "Ken Burns" option only on Home - Settings->Skin->Home Window
YOU MAKE MY DAY!!!

the date/time switch is great!

the now playing widget on visualization is perfect!!!!!

the ken burns effect, well... great is that it is only an option, so the lovers can use it and the hater can leave it... but by switching on i will get seasick... maybe eliminate the rotation effect, only zooming and moving... i think that would be better... what do you mean?! i know this effect from the windows foto slideshow, but there is also no rotation so it looks better and quieter...

one thing on weather widget... no the 2 days preview shows from left to the right... thats great!!! but the popping up order is still from right to the left... if you will change this also from left to the right, it is perfect!

about translations... i will have a look on this, work on it so you can add also an german translation...

- Bigmonty - 2010-08-23

mcborzu Wrote:Poster, with remove info checked, and showcase, with Show Fanart checked are two views that are clean - meaning it only shows the actual Posters nothing else.

Yeah but I like all the other info. Its just the blue movie name writing that I feel is unnessary.

Cheers

- User 55003 - 2010-08-23

There is still a small problem with the Movieset window..

In poster view the movieset label is at the top & bottom right..

and file view the label is under the poster.

ps I modded the <!--Big Title--> in poster view, just in case you were wondering, the mod also works for genres & trailers Wink

- Oddsodz - 2010-08-23

-Added "Ken Burns" option only on Home

Now we are cooking. Just need to get it to the the rest of the levels now. IE Everywhere.

- mcborzu - 2010-08-23

Meant to say:

-Added "Season Fanart" option - Settings->Skin->Movie/TV