Kodi Community Forum
[BUGS] and missing items - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Night (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=130)
+----- Thread: [BUGS] and missing items (/showthread.php?tid=73846)

- pletopia - 2010-08-20

mcborzu Wrote:Last time I touched that was Aug 12th and it was a minor change:

ListItem.FilenameAndPathAndPath,pdtv)
fixed to:
FilenameAndPath,pdtv

Honestly I rarely touch that file unless someone asks for a flag request...

i know .. but thats the weird part that my custom file works for movie lib but not for tv lib .. i get the bluray/hddvd/dvd flags in my movie wall and my posterplus view .. but then i go to tv and nothing .. no dvd, no bluray, no tv flag .. i'm purplexed what could have changed

like i would understand that i messed something up in the <include name="VideoTypeHackFlaggingConditions"> section if it didn't work under movies .. but it does

EDIT: okay, so i just did a clean git clone so i have all your latest files .. and i didn't edit anything .. when i go to my movie library i get 6 flags now (the 5 from before plus the codec flag which i normally take out) however i flipped through all the views possible at tv episode level and i could never get that source flag to appear .. are you just not having the episode view call the VideoTypeHackFlaggingConditions section ?? i tried to browse through Viewtype_3dbanner.xml ( i guessed this is the file that controls "3D Landscape", thats the episode view i like) and i couldn't figure out where the flagging gets called in that file

- mcborzu - 2010-08-20

pletopia Wrote:i know .. but thats the weird part that my custom file works for movie lib but not for tv lib .. i get the bluray/hddvd/dvd flags in my movie wall and my posterplus view .. but then i go to tv and nothing .. no dvd, no bluray, no tv flag .. i'm purplexed what could have changed

like i would understand that i messed something up in the <include name="VideoTypeHackFlaggingConditions"> section if it didn't work under movies .. but it does

EDIT: okay, so i just did a clean git clone so i have all your latest files .. and i didn't edit anything .. when i go to my movie library i get 6 flags now (the 5 from before plus the codec flag which i normally take out) however i flipped through all the views possible at tv episode level and i could never get that source flag to appear .. are you just not having the episode view call the VideoTypeHackFlaggingConditions section ?? i tried to browse through Viewtype_3dbanner.xml ( i guessed this is the file that controls "3D Landscape", thats the episode view i like) and i couldn't figure out where the flagging gets called in that file

Yep, maybe 2-3 weeks ago I took that out in 3dLandscape view cause it caused overlapping. I believe that was the only view it was taken out...

Most of my view .xml's are named correctly except Viewtype_List.xml which is the one thats not and that is the 3dLandscape view.

- pletopia - 2010-08-20

so wait, you took out VideoHackFlaggingCondition part from 3dlandscape view ?? which lines control that cause i'd like to add it back in .. still weird i couldn't get that flag to show in the other episode level views

EDIT: nevermind previous statement about it not showing in other episode view's.. scrolled through the other "episode views" and the couple that have flags show 6 flags now Smile so now i just need to know where you control that so i can add it back in for 3dLandscape because i know what you meant about overlap but its not an issue for me when i take out video codec flag

- Pr.Sinister - 2010-08-20

Night was automatically updated and after a restart of XBMC, now i get weird graphic glitches on the home screen and in the recently added TV Shows in the Episode viewtype

Anybody else seeing thisHuh

- mcborzu - 2010-08-20

Pr.Sinister Wrote:Night was automatically updated and after a restart of XBMC, now i get weird graphic glitches on the home screen and in the recently added TV Shows in the Episode viewtype

Anybody else seeing thisHuh

I just added a fresh copy via addon browser, everything on Home, vertical and horizontal, looked fine. Maybe you just got a flukey download. Try again or you could always use git...

- pletopia - 2010-08-20

okay .. i'm trying to figure out how this works but i'm a bit lost

to start, i'm looking at Viewtype_3dbanner.xml & Viewtype_16x9.xml

in the 16x9 view i'm able to get dvd/bluray/tv flag to appear at the episode level

i was able to find this in that file to:
Code:
        <control type="grouplist">
            <visible>Control.IsVisible(59) + [Container.Content(movies) | Container.Content(episodes)] + !Skin.HasSetting(no_media_flags) + !Player.HasAudio</visible>
            <animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="-1000,0" time="600" delay="2800" condition="Container.Content(movies) + ![Container(59).OnNext | Container(59).OnPrevious]">Conditional</animation>
            <description>Media Codec Flagging Images</description>
            <posx>0</posx>
            <posy>680</posy>
            <width>1280</width>
            <align>center</align>
            <itemgap>0</itemgap>
            <orientation>horizontal</orientation>
            <include>VideoCodecFlaggingConditions</include>
            <include>AudioCodecFlaggingConditions</include>
            <include>AspectCodecFlaggingConditions</include>
            <include>VideoTypeHackFlaggingConditions</include>
            <include>Animation_HiddenByInfo</include>
            <include>Animation_Viewtype_Panel_BottomArea</include>
        </control>
which i'm assuming is the part that makes the flags appear in that view

so, i'm trying to find the equivalent part in 3dbanner.xml (i assume this is the xml that controls 3d Landscape) however i can't find anything thats similar to that in that xml Sad

- mcborzu - 2010-08-20

Quote:Most of my view .xml's are named correctly except Viewtype_List.xml which is the one thats not and that is the 3dLandscape view.

You'll need to add the <include>VideoTypeHackFlaggingConditions</include> to the flags code block....

- pletopia - 2010-08-20

yeah, i know that .. i just can't figure out where that block is in the 3dbanner.xml .. i was able to find it in the other xml's .. just can't find that block in that specific xml

call me the blindest person in the world, but i swear there is no flagging block in Viewtype_3dbanner.xml which i can't understand cause i see flags .. baffling

- mcborzu - 2010-08-20

So are you trying to add flags to 3dBanner or 3dLandscape?

There is no flag code in 3dBanner cause I only have flags in episode views and banners are TV level only....Just copy the flag block from one view to the bottom of 3dBanner and change the Control.IsVisible(59) to match.

- pletopia - 2010-08-20

i'm trying to tweak 3d Landscape .. isn't that controlled by 3dbanner.xml ??

- sonic00 - 2010-08-20

pletopia Wrote:i'm trying to tweak 3d Landscape .. isn't that controlled by 3dbanner.xml ??
Like he said before:

mcborzu Wrote:Most of my view .xml's are named correctly except Viewtype_List.xml which is the one thats not and that is the 3dLandscape view.

You need to change the Viewtype_List.xml ...

- pletopia - 2010-08-20

ohh .. wow .. completely missed that .. thx Smile

SUCCESS !!!

- Pr.Sinister - 2010-08-20

mcborzu Wrote:I just added a fresh copy via addon browser, everything on Home, vertical and horizontal, looked fine. Maybe you just got a flukey download. Try again or you could always use git...

Ok i just installed it from Git and i have the same problem... I don't get it...

Check out the top right... That black thing on top of Eva's head... and the line a little lower...

This one you can see all the episode thumbs are messed up...

And this one you can see the up/down circles to select an option are garbled.

Tried Aries and it's fine... I will try with an older Night build...

Nevermind - Pr.Sinister - 2010-08-20

It seems i had a version of the skin in the

C:\Program Files (x86)\XMBC\addons folder

and a different version in

C:\Program Files (x86)\XMBC\portable_data\addons folder

Sorry for the mixup...

It's weird that XBMC would even look in both places and mess things up like that...

I don't remember doing this so i wonder if the updater is the one that put it in the portable_data folder...

-Pr.

- mcborzu - 2010-08-20

I don't mess around with portable stuff but for me the addon manager installs:

C:\Users\****\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons

While I use, since I already have it pinned to Start Menu:

C:\Program Files\XBMC\addons

Glad you got it sorted though....