Kodi Community Forum
[BUGS] and missing items - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Night (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=130)
+----- Thread: [BUGS] and missing items (/showthread.php?tid=73846)

- Rififi77 - 2010-12-05

ok, I fixed it by disabling this part in the file Includes_Next_Aired.xml

Code:
<!--    <include name="Fanart_Next_Aired">
        <control type="group">
            <animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="0,-40" time="0" tween="cubic" easing="inout" condition="IsEmpty(Control.GetLabel(7015))">Conditional</animation>
            <visible>Skin.HasSetting(Poster_Fanart)</visible>
                <control type="label">
                    <posx>0</posx>
                    <posy>90</posy>
                    <width>630</width>
                    <height>89</height>
                    <font>LiberationSans_Regular_22</font>
                    <shadowcolor>black</shadowcolor>
                    <label>[color=mainblue][b]Next Episode:[/color] [color=white]$INFO[Window(Home).Property(NextAired.1.NextDate)][/color][/b]</label>
                    <visible>StringCompare(Window(Home).Property(NextAired.1.ShowTitle),ListItem.Label)</visible>
                </control>
etc...
                         <control type="label">
                    <posx>0</posx>
                    <posy>90</posy>
                    <width>630</width>
                    <height>89</height>
                    <shadowcolor>black</shadowcolor>
                    <label>[color=mainblue][b]Next Episode:[/color] [color=white]$INFO[Window(Home).Property(NextAired.30.NextDate)][/color][/b]</label>
                    <visible>StringCompare(Window(Home).Property(NextAired.30.ShowTitle),ListItem.Label)</visible>
                </control>
        </control>
    </include>-->

Bye

- mobious - 2010-12-07

Aspect Ratio box when choosing original flags is empty.

- KiSUAN - 2010-12-07

Will take a look, didn't have time to check latest update of the Night GiT but I think I already solved that in my MOD, will post solution when I'm back from work.

- KiSUAN - 2010-12-08

For the flags-frame error and improve of flag tagging and colordiffuse identification i think the best way and easier is just copy my last IncludesCodecFlagging.xml as they are the same and replace the color names in de defaults colors, don't know what you think mcborzu, you know what's best way.

Also, I don't know if you noticed or decided it was not worthy, but I added a pack of "Vanilla MPAA Flags". You copy the Code into the Include, and to the CodecFlagging, perhaps because you just copy pasted, don't know. But the coding in the views is missing. They are coded to go with vanilla and flat sets as you can see and colordiffuse with the icon color of the sets if they are changed.

Example

Code:
                    <control type="group">
                        <posx>76</posx>
-                        <posy>307</posy>
-                        <include>VideoMPAAFlaggingConditions</include>
+                        <posy>311</posy>
+                        <include condition="!Skin.HasSetting(vanilla_flags) + !Skin.HasSetting(flat_flags)">color_MPAAs</include>
+                        <include condition="Skin.HasSetting(vanilla_flags) | Skin.HasSetting(flat_flags) + !Skin.HasSetting(original_flags)">vanilla_MPAAs</include>
                        <animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="-64,0" time="0" condition="IsEmpty(ListItem.Year)">Conditional</animation>
                        <animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="0,-23" time="0" condition="IsEmpty(ListItem.Duration)">Conditional</animation>
                    </control>

The next errors are related to text showing in Video menu

Viewtype_16x9.xml @@ -482,7 +482,7 @@

Code:
                    <textcolor>mainblue</textcolor>
                    <label>[b]$LOCALIZE[31229] $INFO[ListItem.Year][/b]</label>
-                    <visible>Container.Content(tvshows) + ![StringCompare(Window(Home).Property(LatestEpisode.1.ShowTitle),ListItem.Label) | StringCompare(Window(Home).Property(LatestEpisode.2.ShowTitle),ListItem.Label) | StringCompare(Window(Home).Property(LatestEpisode.3.ShowTitle),ListItem.Label) | StringCompare(Window(Home).Property(LatestEpisode.4.ShowTitle),ListItem.Label) | StringCompare(Window(Home).Property(LatestEpisode.5.ShowTitle),ListItem.Label) | StringCompare(Window(Home).Property(LatestEpisode.6.ShowTitle),ListItem.Label) | StringCompare(Window(Home).Property(LatestEpisode.7.ShowTitle),ListItem.Label) | StringCompare(Window(Home).Property(LatestEpisode.8.ShowTitle),ListItem.Label) | StringCompare(Window(Home).Property(LatestEpisode.9.ShowTitle),ListItem.Label) | StringCompare(Window(Home).Property(LatestEpisode.10.ShowTitle),ListItem.Label)]</visible>
+                    <visible>Container.Content(tvshows) + !Window.IsActive(videofiles) + ![StringCompare(Window(Home).Property(LatestEpisode.1.ShowTitle),ListItem.Label) | StringCompare(Window(Home).Property(LatestEpisode.2.ShowTitle),ListItem.Label) | StringCompare(Window(Home).Property(LatestEpisode.3.ShowTitle),ListItem.Label) | StringCompare(Window(Home).Property(LatestEpisode.4.ShowTitle),ListItem.Label) | StringCompare(Window(Home).Property(LatestEpisode.5.ShowTitle),ListItem.Label) | StringCompare(Window(Home).Property(LatestEpisode.6.ShowTitle),ListItem.Label) | StringCompare(Window(Home).Property(LatestEpisode.7.ShowTitle),ListItem.Label) | StringCompare(Window(Home).Property(LatestEpisode.8.ShowTitle),ListItem.Label) | StringCompare(Window(Home).Property(LatestEpisode.9.ShowTitle),ListItem.Label) | StringCompare(Window(Home).Property(LatestEpisode.10.ShowTitle),ListItem.Label)]</visible>
                </control>
                <control type="label">
                    <description>This Show Aired</description>

Viewtype_Poster.xml @@ -483,7 +483,7 @@

Code:
            <width>600</width>
            <include>Animation_ZoomInZoomOut</include>
            <animation effect="slide" start="0,600" end="0,0" time="400" delay="3400" condition="Container.Content(movies) + !Skin.HasSetting(Poster_Fanart) + ![Container(55).OnNext | Container(55).OnPrevious]">Conditional</animation>
-            <visible>Skin.HasSetting(PosterPlus) + !SubString(ListItem.Icon,DefaultFolderBack.png,Left) + Container.Content(movies) + !Skin.HasSetting(Poster_Fanart)</visible>
+            <visible>Skin.HasSetting(PosterPlus) + !SubString(ListItem.Icon,DefaultFolderBack.png,Left) + Container.Content(movies) + !Skin.HasSetting(Poster_Fanart) + !Window.IsActive(videofiles)</visible>
                <control type="textbox">
                    <width>600</width>
                    <height>50</height>

Viewtype_Poster.xml @@ -545,7 +545,7 @@

Code:
            <posy>90</posy>
            <animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="0,-40" time="0" tween="cubic" easing="inout" condition="IsEmpty(Control.GetLabel(7015))">Conditional</animation>
-            <visible>!SubString(ListItem.Icon,DefaultFolderBack.png,Left) + [Container.Content(tvshows) | Container.Content(seasons)] + !Skin.HasSetting(Poster_Fanart) + !Player.HasVideo</visible>    
+            <visible>!SubString(ListItem.Icon,DefaultFolderBack.png,Left) + [Container.Content(tvshows) | Container.Content(seasons)] + !Skin.HasSetting(Poster_Fanart) + !Player.HasVideo + !Window.IsActive(videofiles)</visible>    
                <control type="label">
                    <visible>Container.Content(seasons)</visible>
                    <posx>0</posx>

Viewtype_Wall.xml @@ -291,12 +291,12 @@

Code:
                        <info>ListItem.Plot</info>
                        <font>LiberationSans_Regular_18</font>
                        <textcolor>white</textcolor>
-                        <autoscroll time="2500" delay="5000" repeat="5000">Skin.HasSetting(autoscroll)</autoscroll>
+                        <autoscroll time="2500" delay="5000" repeat="5000">Skin.HasSetting(autoscroll) + !Window.IsActive(videofiles)</autoscroll>
                        <include>Animation_Viewtype_Wall_Plot</include>
                    </control>

- mcborzu - 2010-12-08

KiSUAN Wrote:For the flags-frame error and improve of flag tagging and colordiffuse identification i think the best way and easier is just copy my last IncludesCodecFlagging.xml as they are the same and replace the color names in de defaults colors, don't know what you think mcborzu, you know what's best way.

Also, I don't know if you noticed or decided it was not worthy, but I added a pack of "Vanilla MPAA Flags". You copy the Code into the Include, and to the CodecFlagging, perhaps because you just copy pasted, don't know. But the coding in the views is missing. They are coded to go with vanilla and flat sets as you can see and colordiffuse with the icon color of the sets if they are changed.

Yea did notice "Vanilla MPAA Flags" but want to concentrate on codec flags first, get those done then move on to other stuff...

- KiSUAN - 2010-12-08

Believe me that I understand, I already moved to changing some texture with options like test2 and in the middle I'm correcting myself the flags and adding your improvements and is a nightmare to keep track of all at the same time and don't update some line not related by error.

- KiSUAN - 2010-12-10

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?p=661434#post661434

http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=661446&postcount=23

Just copy the IncludesCodeFla... if you haven't made any changes yet.

- KiSUAN - 2010-12-12

HomeTheater + Kiosk show nav bar

DialogVideoInfo.xml

Code:
-                <visible>!Skin.HasSetting(LockViews)</visible>
+                <visible>!Skin.HasSetting(LockViews) | Skin.HasSetting(hometheater)</visible>

- PatOso - 2010-12-13

Thanks for this, but not convince me.
Would be better in the contextual menu o activate it in the scrip (hometheater) to be always on.
Greetings.

- KiSUAN - 2010-12-15

Viewtype_Poster_Half.xml @@ -60,7 +60,7 @@

Code:
            <focusposition>0</focusposition>
            <scrolltime>400</scrolltime>
            <preloaditems>2</preloaditems>
-            <pagecontrol>65</pagecontrol>
+            <pagecontrol>6598</pagecontrol>
            <camera x="1340" y="380" />
            <animation effect="rotatey" center="50" start="12" end="10" time="0" condition="true">Conditional</animation>

That's from my mod so the poss numbers possibly are not correct, dunno.

- mcborzu - 2010-12-15

KiSUAN Wrote:Viewtype_Poster_Half.xml @@ -60,7 +60,7 @@

Code:
            <focusposition>0</focusposition>
            <scrolltime>400</scrolltime>
            <preloaditems>2</preloaditems>
-            <pagecontrol>65</pagecontrol>
+            <pagecontrol>6598</pagecontrol>
            <camera x="1340" y="380" />
            <animation effect="rotatey" center="50" start="12" end="10" time="0" condition="true">Conditional</animation>

That's from my mod so the poss numbers possibly are not correct, dunno.

Good catch as always, I actually just caught that myself. Also I just merge my includeflags with yours and seems you fixed some positioning errors so double thx...

Also I switched to these flags for "The Carmichael", though just using color flags and back, but it's a simpler skin...

- KiSUAN - 2010-12-15

I discover the error learning how to code the freaking scroll bar, it took me 1 minute to code all for 16x9, but take me 10 minutes to realize about that damm pagecontrol that I was missing.

If you want I can make the flags with back or frame already, if you don't want to or feel the off/on option is needed.

- psike - 2010-12-15

really small overlapping titles and duration

and is this how this flag really should look like?

- mcborzu - 2010-12-15

psike Wrote:really small overlapping titles and duration

and is this how this flag really should look like?

Nice catch on the overlap and yes that is one look for the flags...

- psike - 2010-12-15

oh I meant specifically that ISO flag. have no border or anything.