Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Legacy Dark - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Legacy Dark (/showthread.php?tid=74305)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

- Lister of Smeg - 2010-06-03

brb82 Wrote:i want use it in on nightly build ..

can u post addon.xml pls

brb82,

Just copy the addon.xml from the confluence skin, edit it a little and put the LegacyDark files in a folder called "skin.legacydark" along with the edited xml.

it will work fine. I'm using LegacyDark with svn30260 with no issues.

- brb82 - 2010-06-03

@Lister
please copy poste u r addon.xml ..

- Lister of Smeg - 2010-06-03

brb82 Wrote:@Lister
please copy poste u r addon.xml ..

Should look something like this. The directory for the skin in my case is skin.LegacyDark

This is for svn30260. I can't guarentee it will work for any other versions...... although it should

Also, the "tab" indentation has been lost when copying this into the forum so i don't know if that will have an effect.

<addon
id="skin.LegacyDark"
version="2.0"
name="LegacyDark"
provider-name="ekim232">
<requires>
<import addon="xbmc.gui" version="2.11"/>
</requires>
<extension
point="xbmc.gui.skin"
defaultresolution="720p"
defaultresolutionwide="720p"
defaultthemename="textures.xbt"
effectslowdown="1"
debugging="false"/>
</extension>
</addon>

- ubuntuf4n - 2010-06-03

ekim232 Wrote:...new video info screen for when you are in banner mode. Banner will lay across the entire top and have the info below it.

THX, banners are great for TVshows. Nod

- robinsj - 2010-06-03

Ekim232 I was wondering about the fanart. Lets see if I can explain. On the main screen I have turned on a folder that has a bunch of fanart that it cycles through. It looks like it is squished. Not alot, but it does seem squished, do you notice this?

Also, at the top, where it displays the tempature. I have the counts turned on. Is this centered in on your screen, because its not on mine. The temp, and counts are off center to the right a bit.

Thanks for the awesome skin...

- ekim232 - 2010-06-03

robinsj Wrote:Ekim232 I was wondering about the fanart. Lets see if I can explain. On the main screen I have turned on a folder that has a bunch of fanart that it cycles through. It looks like it is squished. Not alot, but it does seem squished, do you notice this?

Also, at the top, where it displays the tempature. I have the counts turned on. Is this centered in on your screen, because its not on mine. The temp, and counts are off center to the right a bit.

I am guessing it is a svn build issue. I read awhile back that there was issues created with alignment. It is fine on mine, but I have heard one other person say they had alignment issues in panelplex view. It is hard for me to sort these things out until 10.5 comes out because I suggested a build to use that I use and built the skin on, but people insist on using what they feel is right.

Fanart on the main screen is set to 720x1280. It has no aspectration set. If you are on newer build there is a fanart setting in advancesettings.xml

- robinsj - 2010-06-03

If thats the case, I am fine with it. I am using the dsplayer build, its the only build i can get to play my files. I didn't want to post about it, but thought maybe it was a problem with the build you recommended, but since it is a problem with using a newer build, don't sweat it... I choose to use that build, its my problem. But other then that, you can know that everything seems to work pretty great on it...

- uncertainty - 2010-06-03

robinsj Wrote:Ekim232 I was wondering about the fanart. Lets see if I can explain. On the main screen I have turned on a folder that has a bunch of fanart that it cycles through. It looks like it is squished. Not alot, but it does seem squished, do you notice this?

BTW I had the same issue as you and resolved it by enabling "lower weather and time" and disabling "top panel" under Custom/Home Menu.

- ekim232 - 2010-06-03

uncertainty Wrote:BTW I had the same issue as you and resolved it by enabling "lower weather and time" and disabling "top panel" under Custom/Home Menu.

The only thing that does is expose more of it. It is the same size image whether the top bar is on or off. Those textures are just laid ontop of the fanart or background image.

- uncertainty - 2010-06-03

ekim232 Wrote:The only thing that does is expose more of it. It is the same size image whether the top bar is on or off. Those textures are just laid ontop of the fanart or background image.

True but the top panel is not straight so it gives the illusion of warping the image...

BTW congrats on the skin m8 , its now my default ...

- ekim232 - 2010-06-03

uncertainty Wrote:True but the top panel is not straight so it gives the illusion of warping the image...

BTW congrats on the skin m8 , its now my default ...

Glad you are enjoying it. Let me know if you have anything you want to see implemented that can make it better.

- YodaEXE - 2010-06-03

Great skin! I switched over to this from the one by Phil65. I really enjoy the bannerplex display. I do have to second the request listed above in that I would love to have different fanart shown inside of the seasons themselves. I have the artwork there already, so now I just need the skin to display it.

- ekim232 - 2010-06-03

YodaEXE Wrote:I do have to second the request listed above in that I would love to have different fanart shown inside of the seasons themselves. I have the artwork there already, so now I just need the skin to display it.

I looked into this last night and saw how Showmix is doing that. I will put it in before the next release since it is so easy to do. It will be on by default and it will use the regular fanart as a fallback.

This way if you have them in place you can enjoy it, if not, you will never know the difference....

- ryan437 - 2010-06-04

ekim232 Wrote:I looked into this last night and saw how Showmix is doing that. I will put it in before the next release since it is so easy to do. It will be on by default and it will use the regular fanart as a fallback.

This way if you have them in place you can enjoy it, if not, you will never know the difference....

great thanks for thatSmile

- Dullie - 2010-06-04

Beautiful skin.. Love the home icons and the big text!

However, I do have a problem with TV Shows.. all my TV shows images (TV Show landscape, and seasons) are in landscape.. downloaded with Xbmcstuff..

Now I can get the TV show in landsape view, but when the seasons view its all posters..