Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Legacy Dark - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Legacy Dark (/showthread.php?tid=74305)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

- ekim232 - 2010-08-14

evidence87 Wrote:The name of the file contains BDrip. I think that there's a problem...

Easy to fix though. Thank you!

- Louike - 2010-08-15

Maybe i'm oldskool but i just came along the trailer-preview window from the showcase info panel.... that's just really cool!

- ekim232 - 2010-08-17

Thanks. It is a nice feature. The credit needs to go to Black (credited black textures for Aeon). He originally designed that way of showing trailers.

- longtrail - 2010-08-18

Cool Skin! I have an issue though. When I set the Weather backdrop based on current conditions, I just get a black background, no image. Current I am using using Dharma build r32477

- ekim232 - 2010-08-19

longtrail Wrote:Cool Skin! I have an issue though. When I set the Weather backdrop based on current conditions, I just get a black background, no image. Current I am using using Dharma build r32477

It seems to be working just fine for me. Try changing your city and see if they appear. See my pic below. It works fine in the weather window as well.

EDIT: I am running 8/15 Dharma rev.

- Bkam - 2010-08-19

ekim232 , is it possibly to make the top bar transparent, becouse all my wallpapers get cut of to much and dont look any good at all . I use fannart as wallpapers soo almost all head get cut in the middle Smile .

And i tried your last build and opensubtitle dint work, work with other skins

- ekim232 - 2010-08-19

Bkam Wrote:ekim232 , is it possibly to make the top bar transparent, becouse all my wallpapers get cut of to much and dont look any good at all . I use fannart as wallpapers soo almost all head get cut in the middle Smile .

And i tried your last build and opensubtitle dint work, work with other skins

I don't think I can make it transparent. I would have to make a whole new texture and I am not sure if it would match the overall look. You can remove the top bar in settings and lower the clock and weather. That option is in homepage settings.

I have never used opensubtitle so I have never tested it. Let me play around with it and I will get it to work in the next release. I know the button is in place, but it is not been changed over to work with add-ons.

- longtrail - 2010-08-19

ekim232 Wrote:It seems to be working just fine for me. Try changing your city and see if they appear. See my pic below. It works fine in the weather window as well.

EDIT: I am running 8/15 Dharma rev.

No go for me. I changed city and upgraded to latest release. Neither has helped. Do I have to configure something in Backdrops settings? I can post a debug log if that helps.

- ekim232 - 2010-08-19

longtrail Wrote:No go for me. I changed city and upgraded to latest release. Neither has helped. Do I have to configure something in Backdrops settings? I can post a debug log if that helps.

When you set your folder for weather, are you clicking the toggle below it to show backdrops based on weather conditions?

And you do have an active internet connection?

- longtrail - 2010-08-19

ekim232 Wrote:When you set your folder for weather, are you clicking the toggle below it to show backdrops based on weather conditions?

Sure am. I get the 4-Day weather, but a plain black backdrop. Internet connection is fine

- ekim232 - 2010-08-19

longtrail Wrote:Sure am. I get the 4-Day weather, but a plain black backdrop. Internet connection is fine

When you first installed the skin and went to the weather page did it show the generic picture? It is built on the same concept, but with just a single image for each condition.

- longtrail - 2010-08-19

ekim232 Wrote:When you first installed the skin and went to the weather page did it show the generic picture? It is built on the same concept, but with just a single image for each condition.

Yes, the generic picture was there and is there if I turn off custom backgrounds

- ekim232 - 2010-08-20

That is strange you can't get it to work. I contacted a few friends and they all have it working ok. Does it work in other skins?

I am thinking it is about time for V.2 for Dharma and I am asking if there is any other feature requests or bugs that have been seen. I did add in buttons for subtitle & lyrics addons on the osd's. Then I have about 15-20 bugs I noticed. Mostly alignment issues.

- robinsj - 2010-08-20

Ekim232 ... Did anyone by chance happen to chime into you at any time regarding the DTS-HD and TrueHD logos?

- ekim232 - 2010-08-20

robinsj Wrote:Ekim232 ... Did anyone by chance happen to chime into you at any time regarding the DTS-HD and TrueHD logos?

I put them in already. I will need you to confirm that they work once released.