Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Logo Downloader Script - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Program Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Logo Downloader Script (/showthread.php?tid=74912)

- ppic - 2010-06-02

mcborzu Wrote:This was my first thought on an image for the script....Image

nice, i take it Big Grin

thanks !

- mcborzu - 2010-06-02

I think he means for it to behave like "Get Fanart" or "Get Thumb" does when you're in the dialoginfovideo, and you press "Get Fanart" and you get a lst of fanarts to choose from. Something like that...

Anyways your call on what to spend time on even if that behavior is possible....

I think I can see future users ask for it not to overwrite an existing logo.png but again your call on how the script behaves. It works great as a bulk downloader and will really help guys who have 100 or more shows and don't want to do it by hand...

- wyrm - 2010-06-02

ppic Wrote:i'm not sure to understand you !

you want a button to download logo from dialoginfovideo screen ?
if so read the thread, we are talking about it .

if it's not that please explain i don't understand.

ppic,

sorry missed a few posts earlier in the thread. Wanted a way to pickup individual logos that were missed when you first ran the script. But you were right discussed in the thread.

Wyrm (xTV SAF)

- wyrm - 2010-06-02

mcborzu Wrote:I think he means for it to behave like "Get Fanart" or "Get Thumb" does when you're in the dialoginfovideo, and you press "Get Fanart" and you get a lst of fanarts to choose from. Something like that...

Anyways your call on what to spend time on even if that behavior is possible....

I think I can see future users ask for it not to overwrite an existing logo.png but again your call on how the script behaves. It works great as a bulk downloader and will really help guys who have 100 or more shows and don't want to do it by hand...

Yep, exactly what mcborzu said. Pity I was hunting around for the 'ANY' key while this was coming in. Although, did not expect you to go to quite that much trouble. Was just looking to grab the first logo with the requested id tag. But as mcborzu said "Anyway your call..."

Wyrm (xTV SAF)

- mcborzu - 2010-06-02

Figured out a way to include the script as part of my skin, since Night is logo based only makes sense...There will be a skin button to run the script under Movie/TV options like so:

Great work on the script, it's been working great so far....

- Waffa - 2010-06-02

I already made the logo script button in dialogvideoinfo.xml.
Smile next thumb button.

And yes would be nice to have an option to bulk download or only listitem refresh/download.
Would also be cool if you could choose logo if more are available of a tv show.

- ppic - 2010-06-02

what i planned:
bulk download doesn't replace existing logo.png
launched by skin button in video info: you can choose the logo.png to download if there's more than one.

that seems to be the best no?

- Waffa - 2010-06-02

Yep, that is a good option. Smile

- ppic - 2010-06-03

so that i was thinking few days ago to put some python line to help people downloading the logo ...

now i'm starting writing my 150th of "some python line" ... lol !!!

here is it, now that the code has been cleaned , log rewrited, etc ...
i'm starting versionning so :

V1.1 out:
- do not erase logo.png if already exist -
- count percentage of your librairy completed with logo -
- now should support all librairy sources -
- Now take the first logo instead of the last one -

now that is done, i'm starting playing for waffa stuff Wink

ho yes! i was forgotten! new info on ending dialog:

- mcborzu - 2010-06-03

worked perfectly plus thanks for implementing the download showname-84356.png instead of showname-84356-2.png

- ppic - 2010-06-03

mcborzu Wrote:worked perfectly plus thanks for implementing the download showname-84356.png instead of showname-84356-2.png

no problem, now i'm starting working for a dialoginfo button, will you integrate it in night ?

- mcborzu - 2010-06-03

without a doubt...

64 Bit - pmootrey - 2010-06-03

This script currently does not run in a 64bit environment....Any help?

Wrong logo - psike - 2010-06-03

just used this script for the first time. out of 36 shows only 2 were missing:
Sons Of Anarchy - downloaded great by the script.
100 Questions - no logo exists yet, but script downloaded some other tv show logo. some anime called 07-ghost.

other that that, great script!
thank you.

- ppic - 2010-06-03

psike Wrote:just used this script for the first time. out of 36 shows only 2 were missing:
Sons Of Anarchy - downloaded great by the script.
100 Questions - no logo exists yet, but script downloaded some other tv show logo. some anime called 07-ghost.

other that that, great script!
thank you.

you should update the script Wink