Kodi Community Forum
v12 reFocus 0.9.5 for Frodo (deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: reFocus (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+----- Thread: v12 reFocus 0.9.5 for Frodo (deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=75867)

RE: [RELEASE] reFocus 0.9.5 for pre-Eden - Galefury - 2012-05-25

Yes, if you edit HomeMenu.xml you can rearrange menu to your liking. Keep in mind that this is not the final version of the skin. At some point, maybe Jeroen will add this things, but I doubt it.

RE: [RELEASE] reFocus 0.9.5 for pre-Eden - bboo - 2012-05-25

(2012-05-25, 16:06)Galefury Wrote:
(2012-05-25, 14:53)bboo Wrote: Thanks for this, i always wondered how could it be done.
What if i want the "Exit" option appearing in the homescreen? Could you please tell me how could i do that (if it is possible at all)?

This is simple: open HomeMenu.xml and copy this text where you want exit to be.

Code:
                <!---exit-->
                <item id="26">
                    <label>$LOCALIZE[31013]</label>
                    <onclick>ActivateWindow(shutdownmenu)</onclick>
                </item>

Thank you so much for this! I've always wanted this option on reFocus.
There are two more things that i would like on this skin, please let me know if they can be done:
- When adding add-ons to the submenu (add-on1,add-on2...) from the skins settings, i can only add video add-ons. Is there a possibility to add program, music...add-ons as well?
- I want to display "Enabled Add-ons" in the add-on submenu. Is that possible?

Thanks again Smile

RE: [RELEASE] reFocus 0.9.5 for pre-Eden - Galefury - 2012-05-25

It should be possible to add other add-on types as well, I added advanced launcher earlier, just to test it, but some add-ons (metadata actors for example) still don't show up. I don't think is a skin issues. As for the second question, "enabled add-ons" is a menu hard-coded in xbmc, just like contextual menu so I don't think is possible. But don't take my word for it, my coding skills are very limited. Ask in other other threads, maybe someone knows better.

RE: [RELEASE] reFocus 0.9.5 for pre-Eden - bboo - 2012-05-25

Did you add it through the "Customize home menu" or did you make changes to HomeMenu.xml? I tried adding non-video addons through "Customize home menu" option, but i can only add video add-ons (even though i have non-video ones installed as well).

RE: [RELEASE] reFocus 0.9.5 for pre-Eden - ady199 - 2012-05-31

Many Thanks for my new favorite skin on the ATV 2

Is it possible to have the running total of items (in the movie library) include the movies in sets as well? I can see it includes them on the Home Screen??

Thanks in advance

RE: [RELEASE] reFocus 0.9.5 for pre-Eden - g.scholtens - 2012-06-03

How can i enable trailers to my movie section?

When i go to my movies, and go to movieinformation. You see the option, trailers. But when i select it nothing happens. Is it possible to enable it so i can see trailers by every movie?

RE: [RELEASE] reFocus 0.9.5 for pre-Eden - Paul Salem - 2012-06-03

(2012-06-03, 11:21)g.scholtens Wrote: How can i enable trailers to my movie section?

When i go to my movies, and go to movieinformation. You see the option, trailers. But when i select it nothing happens. Is it possible to enable it so i can see trailers by every movie?

Do you have the trailers add on installed?

RE: [RELEASE] reFocus 0.9.5 for pre-Eden - g.scholtens - 2012-06-03

(2012-06-03, 18:00)Paul Salem Wrote:
(2012-06-03, 11:21)g.scholtens Wrote: How can i enable trailers to my movie section?

Yes installed it. Apple trailers lite and the trailer add-on

RE: [RELEASE] reFocus 0.9.5 for pre-Eden - suceava20 - 2012-06-04

sorry to ask,i install this add-on ,and enable ,but i cant see it where is it!? (for apple tv 2) i look everywhere in xbmc but i dont see it,can someone point me where i can find it?
thank you very much!
regards,

RE: [RELEASE] reFocus 0.9.5 for pre-Eden - g.scholtens - 2012-06-04

(2012-06-04, 03:35)suceava20 Wrote: sorry to ask,i install this add-on ,and enable ,but i cant see it where is it!? (for apple tv 2) i look everywhere in xbmc but i dont see it,can someone point me where i can find it?
thank you very much!
regards,

In video's /addons

RE: [RELEASE] reFocus 0.9.5 for pre-Eden - suceava20 - 2012-06-05

(2012-06-04, 14:39)g.scholtens Wrote:
(2012-06-04, 03:35)suceava20 Wrote: sorry to ask,i install this add-on ,and enable ,but i cant see it where is it!? (for apple tv 2) i look everywhere in xbmc but i dont see it,can someone point me where i can find it?
thank you very much!
regards,

In video's /addons
hi,thanks for reply!

i still dont find it anywhere...

what will be named after is enable ,just after the install ? and it should be in xbmc menu?

and this is for apple tv 2?

thanks

RE: [RELEASE] reFocus 0.9.5 for pre-Eden - g.scholtens - 2012-06-05

Don't know how apple tv is working. But normaly when i install a video addon. I go to video's in the main menu. and go to addons. Wich skin are you using btw?

RE: [RELEASE] reFocus 0.9.5 for pre-Eden - g.scholtens - 2012-06-05

(2012-06-03, 19:24)g.scholtens Wrote:
(2012-06-03, 18:00)Paul Salem Wrote:

Yes installed it. Apple trailers lite and the trailer add-on

Is there already a solution for my trailer problem?

RE: [RELEASE] reFocus 0.9.5 for pre-Eden - chris00780 - 2012-06-11

I have tried editing the HomeMenu.xml fileto add buttons for my favorites. Can anyone please help me add these into the homemenu.xml file? I'm not very good at editing these and my hulu button doesn't work...here is what I tried:

</item>
<!--hulu-->
<item id="23">
<label>$LOCALIZE[1036]</label>
<onclick><favourite name="Hulu">PlayMedia(&quot;plugin://plugin.program.launcher/?Hulu&quot; )</favourite></onclick>
<visible>!Skin.HasSetting(homemenu.favourites)</visible>
</item>

RE: [RELEASE] reFocus 0.9.5 for pre-Eden - wolfodeiwolfy - 2012-06-12

Did you save your xml file as a UTF 8 coded file?