Kodi Community Forum
CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents (/showthread.php?tid=75960)

- Bram77 - 2011-09-20

Couchpotato is always crashing on startup on my Ubuntu 11.04 (xbmc live) machine with the following error...

Code:
01:34:11 ERROR [                   ENGINE] Error in HTTP server: shutting down
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/xbmc/.couchpotato/cherrypy/process/servers.py", line 187, in _start_http_thread
    self.httpserver.start()
  File "/home/xbmc/.couchpotato/cherrypy/wsgiserver/__init__.py", line 1753, in start
    raise socket.error(msg)
error: No socket could be created

01:34:11 INFO  [                   ENGINE] Bus STOPPING
01:34:11 INFO  [                   ENGINE] HTTP Server cherrypy._cpwsgi_server.CPWSGIServer(('0.0.0.0', 1001)) already shut down
01:34:11 INFO  [             app.lib.cron] Stopping Cronjobs.
01:34:11 ERROR [                   ENGINE] Error in 'start' listener <bound method Server.start of <cherrypy._cpserver.Server object at 0xb723d6cc>>
  File "/home/xbmc/.couchpotato/cherrypy/process/wspbus.py", line 179, in publish
output.append(listener(*args, **kwargs))
  File "/home/xbmc/.couchpotato/cherrypy/_cpserver.py", line 141, in start
    ServerAdapter.start(self)
  File "/home/xbmc/.couchpotato/cherrypy/process/servers.py", line 174, in start
    self.wait()
  File "/home/xbmc/.couchpotato/cherrypy/process/servers.py", line 208, in wait
    raise self.interrupt
error: No socket could be created

01:34:11 ERROR [                   ENGINE] Shutting down due to error in start listener:
  File "/home/xbmc/.couchpotato/cherrypy/process/wspbus.py", line 216, in start
    self.publish('start')
File "/home/xbmc/.couchpotato/cherrypy/process/wspbus.py", line 196, in publish
    raise exc
ChannelFailures: error('No socket could be created',)

I'm not really seing what the problem is here. I've tried using several (free) ports.... Can anyone help me in the right direction?

- MeMeMe - 2011-09-22

Out of 9 movies I've downloaded, Couchpotato has named 5 of them wrongly.

Two films added to the sab queue were the rong NZB (for instance, I search for Thor and it added Scooby Doo ?!!)
Three downloaded films were donloaded correctly, then renamed incorrectly. e.g. Battle Los Angeles became Sanctum; and True Grit became Neds. The names these films were renamed as did not appear in the ori9gianl file name string, so I'm baffled how those could have happened.

Is this a known problem?

Here is the section of the logs relating to true grit renaming:

(EdiT: by the way, I'm using the latest windows binary, on Win7 64bit)
Also posted at http://pastebin.ca/2082129
Code:
HTTPError: HTTP Error 503: Service Unavailable
  File "..\build\pyi.win32\CouchPotato\outPYZ1.pyz/urllib2", line 521, in http_error_default
  File "..\build\pyi.win32\CouchPotato\outPYZ1.pyz/urllib2", line 372, in _call_chain
  File "..\build\pyi.win32\CouchPotato\outPYZ1.pyz/urllib2", line 438, in error
  File "..\build\pyi.win32\CouchPotato\outPYZ1.pyz/urllib2", line 513, in http_response
  File "..\build\pyi.win32\CouchPotato\outPYZ1.pyz/urllib2", line 400, in open
  File "..\build\pyi.win32\CouchPotato\outPYZ1.pyz/urllib2", line 126, in urlopen
    response = urllib2.urlopen(url)
  File "C:/Users/[User]/AppData/Local/Temp/_MEI34802/library\xmg\xmg.py", line 154, in _get_tmdb_imdb
    self.tmdb_data = self._get_tmdb_imdb()
  File "C:/Users/[User]/AppData/Local/Temp/_MEI34802/library\xmg\xmg.py", line 60, in __init__
    x = xmg.MetaGen(movie['movie'].imdb)
  File "C:/Users/[User]/AppData/Local/Temp/_MEI34802\app\lib\cron\renamer.py", line 121, in doRename
12:17:49 ERROR [     app.lib.cron.renamer] Traceback (most recent call last):
12:17:49 ERROR [     app.lib.cron.renamer] XMG TMDB API failure.  Please report to developers. API returned: HTTP Error 503: Service Unavailable
12:17:48 INFO  [    app.lib.cron.subtitle] Done adding movies to subtitle search.
12:17:47 INFO  [    app.lib.cron.subtitle] Start adding movies to subtitle search.
12:17:47 INFO  [    app.lib.cron.subtitle] Finding subtitles for: \\MCP\Movies\Uncategorized\Neds (2011)
12:17:47 INFO  [     app.lib.cron.trailer] Finding trailers for: \\MCP\Movies\Uncategorized\Neds (2011)
12:17:47 INFO  [     app.lib.cron.renamer] Moving matching subtitle.
12:16:28 INFO  [     app.lib.cron.renamer] Moving file "F:\Downloads\UseNet\SABMonitor_Movies\True Grit 2010 720p BRRip AC3 x264 MacGuffin\macguffin-trgr720p\True Grit 2010 720p BRRip AC3 x264 MacGuffin.mkv" to \\MCP\Movies\Uncategorized\Neds (2011)\Neds (2011).mkv.
12:16:28 INFO  [     app.lib.cron.renamer] Quality Old: 0, New 2721.
12:16:28 INFO  [     app.lib.cron.renamer] Creating directory \\MCP\Movies\Uncategorized\Neds (2011)
12:16:28 INFO  [     app.lib.cron.renamer] Trying to find a home for: True Grit 2010 720p BRRip AC3 x264 MacGuffin.mkv
12:16:28 INFO  [          app.lib.library] Unable to fetch audio/video details for F:\Downloads\UseNet\SABMonitor_Movies\True Grit 2010 720p BRRip AC3 x264 MacGuffin\macguffin-trgr720p\True Grit 2010 720p BRRip AC3 x264 MacGuffin.mkv
12:16:28 INFO  [.movie.sources.theMovieDb] TheMovieDB - Found: [{'year': '2011', 'imdb': 'tt1560970', 'id': 55785, 'name': u'Neds'}]
12:12:52 INFO  [       app.config.updater] None

- RuudBurger - 2011-09-25

The imdb url in the nfo of the macguffin release: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1560970/
Wink Assuming the other ones had the same problem.
Scooby Doo must have been tagged with the imdb url of Thor.

- fonaklas - 2011-09-25

I have just joined the couchpotato user group Smile

Really great framework. It makes you wish things. Great work

The biggest problem (which i could call it bug) is the "support" of unicode characters.

My first encounter with the problem was when i set "destination folder" a folder that was written in greek. The program "translated" it in NNN&; number sequences (which i can see in the config.ini). That would be no problem if the program did the reverse job when it tried to move the movie to the correct folder. Instead it created a folder with the unicode character number sequence, which is ofcourse not good.

(changing that in the config folder will end up in unicodeencoding errors.)

The other problem ofcourse is with movies containing non pure latin characters.

Another note, is that when the program creates movie nfo it creates movie.nfo and not moviename.nfo , which is what xbmc uses.

Great job

- rflores2323 - 2011-09-26

We need a way to mark a movie as downloaded if wewant during the middle thequality process. For instance i mark a movie as wanted from ts >dvdrip>720. Then cp downloads the ts and then the dvdrip. I watch the dvdrip anddont want now the 720 anymore but i want the dvdrip. How do i mark this as downloaded?

- clubwerks - 2011-09-26

rflores2323 Wrote:We need a way to mark a movie as downloaded if wewant during the middle thequality process. For instance i mark a movie as wanted from ts >dvdrip>720. Then cp downloads the ts and then the dvdrip. I watch the dvdrip anddont want now the 720 anymore but i want the dvdrip. How do i mark this as downloaded?

Can't you just click on the red X and delete the movie from your wanted queue? I've had several movies that I had 720p/1080p and once I got the 720p version, I just deleted the movie from the CP wanted list. Worked fine.

- rflores2323 - 2011-09-26

clubwerks Wrote:Can't you just click on the red X and delete the movie from your wanted queue? I've had several movies that I had 720p/1080p and once I got the 720p version, I just deleted the movie from the CP wanted list. Worked fine.

yes you can do that however then it wont show in the downloaded list on CP which my family uses to check if a recently downloaded movie as been done or not. I would like to be able to mark it as downloaded and stop looking for other qualities and show up as downloaded in my list.

- unabatedshagie - 2011-09-27

A question.

Is there any way to search for BDRip's?

- clubwerks - 2011-09-27

unabatedshagie Wrote:A question.

Is there any way to search for BDRip's?

Do you see the quality setting called BR-Rip?

- unabatedshagie - 2011-09-27

clubwerks Wrote:Do you see the quality setting called BR-Rip?

Yeah I saw it but I didn't think they were the same thing.

- clubwerks - 2011-09-27

unabatedshagie Wrote:Yeah I saw it but I didn't think they were the same thing.

Well, I don't know for sure what they are, but they sure sound like the same thing.

Why don't you give one a try and see if it works.

- unabatedshagie - 2011-09-28

clubwerks Wrote:Well, I don't know for sure what they are, but they sure sound like the same thing.

Why don't you give one a try and see if it works.

Apparently:
Quote:BRRip = An XviD encode from a "Blu-Ray Release" (i.e. a 1080p *.mkv file)

BDRip = An XviD encode directly from a source "Blu-Ray Disk".

Which one is best?

Technically there shouldn’t be much of a difference between the two - with one exception: Since BRRips are taken directly from a release that has already been ripped from a Blu-Ray disk (so it’s not a direct source), if there was a problem with the original .mkv, such as bad AR (aspect ratio) then it’ll be transferred to the BRRip, as well. True BDRips come straight from a Blu-Ray disk, which eliminates any problem with a middleman. However, this is somewhat of a moot point - the person/group responsible for the rip is seemingly more important to the end-product quality.

Obviously I didn't know that technically they were the same thing.

CP not snatching found movies - rudzn - 2011-09-28

I just started to get into this whole usenet thing and downloaded CouchPotato yesterday.

The idea behind this app is great but I can't get it to work.

I did all the necessary configurations (they are correct because SickBeard runs well with them), created a custom quality filter and added several movies to my wanted list but none of them gets sent to sabnzbd although some of them are found.

Here is the logfile: http://pastebin.com/zf1hHAQr

I really hope someone can help me with this!

PS: I already tried r33, r34 and the source version from github but none of them work for me.

- unabatedshagie - 2011-09-28

rudzn Wrote:I just started to get into this whole usenet thing and downloaded CouchPotato yesterday.

The idea behind this app is great but I can't get it to work.

I did all the necessary configurations (they are correct because SickBeard runs well with them), created a custom quality filter and added several movies to my wanted list but none of them gets sent to sabnzbd although some of them are found.

Here is the logfile: http://pastebin.com/zf1hHAQr

I really hope someone can help me with this!

PS: I already tried r33, r34 and the source version from github but none of them work for me.
Well by the looks of it you are requiring the word German to be in every file name which means that even though it finds the films it doesn't download them.

- rudzn - 2011-09-28

unabatedshagie Wrote:Well by the looks of it you are requiring the word German to be in every file name which means that even though it finds the films it doesn't download them.

That is true, but if you look at this line:

09:04:21 INFO [er.yarr.sources.nzbmatrix] Found: Attack the Block DVDRip Line Dubbed German XviD VCF

it looks to me as if it found the movie (the quality and the required word "german" are matching) but nothing happens after that.

A snapshot of that movie after it searched for it: http://min.us/lbjHjpmyDEB8kG

And here is the whole section for this movie after it was "found":

09:04:21 INFO [pp.lib.provider.yarr.base] NZB 'Attack The Block 2011 DVDRip XviD AC3 playXD' misses the following required words: german
09:04:21 INFO [pp.lib.provider.yarr.base] NZB 'Attack The Block 2011 DVDRip XVID AC3 HQ Hive CM8' misses the following required words: german
09:04:21 INFO [pp.lib.provider.yarr.base] NZB 'Attack The Block 2011 DVDRiP AC3 IMAGiNE' misses the following required words: german
09:04:21 INFO [pp.lib.provider.yarr.base] Wrong: Attack the Block DVDRip Line Dubbed German XviD VCF, contains other quality, looking for Screener
09:04:21 INFO [er.yarr.sources.nzbmatrix] Getting RSS from cache: tt1478964-2.
09:04:21 INFO [pp.lib.provider.yarr.base] NZB 'Attack The Block 2011 DVDRip XviD AC3 playXD' misses the following required words: german
09:04:21 INFO [pp.lib.provider.yarr.base] NZB 'Attack The Block 2011 DVDRip XVID AC3 HQ Hive CM8' misses the following required words: german
09:04:21 INFO [pp.lib.provider.yarr.base] NZB 'Attack The Block 2011 DVDRiP AC3 IMAGiNE' misses the following required words: german
09:04:21 INFO [pp.lib.provider.yarr.base] Wrong: Attack the Block DVDRip Line Dubbed German XviD VCF, contains other quality, looking for Screener
09:04:21 INFO [pp.lib.provider.yarr.base] Wrong: Attack the Block DVDRip Line Dubbed German XviD VCF, contains other quality, looking for R5
09:04:21 INFO [er.yarr.sources.nzbmatrix] Found: Attack the Block DVDRip Line Dubbed German XviD VCF
09:04:10 INFO [er.yarr.sources.nzbmatrix] Searching: https://rss.nzbmatrix.com/rss.php?username=***&term=tt1478964&apikey=***&subcat=2&searchin=weblink&english=0