Kodi Community Forum
CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents (/showthread.php?tid=75960)

RE: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - redglory - 2012-09-24

(2012-09-24, 12:49)mwkurt Wrote: Hello,

I just reformatted my Windows 7 pc and need some help with cp, mainly trying to get the script that functions with IMDB to select movies. I can't seem to get it to work. I have tried Firefox and Chrome and the script just doesn't take effect. Is there a secret to getting that working.
Also a question on nfo files. Are there any plans to have CP create actual nfo files with the movie information rather than a link to the movie to IMDb? The reason that I ask is that I want my movies to come through to me with only one genre attached to them. Is this something that may happen?
Thanks,
Mark

Hey, you can download the script from your CouchPotatoServer script page and drag-and-drop the script file to Chrome, by choosing Developer mode first. It works flawlessly with me.

RE: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - mwkurt - 2012-09-24

(2012-09-24, 15:39)redglory Wrote:
(2012-09-24, 12:49)mwkurt Wrote: Hello,

I just reformatted my Windows 7 pc and need some help with cp, mainly trying to get the script that functions with IMDB to select movies. I can't seem to get it to work. I have tried Firefox and Chrome and the script just doesn't take effect. Is there a secret to getting that working.
Also a question on nfo files. Are there any plans to have CP create actual nfo files with the movie information rather than a link to the movie to IMDb? The reason that I ask is that I want my movies to come through to me with only one genre attached to them. Is this something that may happen?
Thanks,
Mark

Hey, you can download the script from your CouchPotatoServer script page and drag-and-drop the script file to Chrome, by choosing Developer mode first. It works flawlessly with me.

That worked...thanks alot!
So now, I see that the new CP actually does make a true nfo file rather than just including the url of a movie. Is there any way that I can keep the genres in the nfo files to one? If not, would it be possible to include a switch or selection to limit the number of genres in the nfo files?
Would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Mark

RE: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - pettergulbra - 2012-09-27

Short question.

Is there an way to make this work on an other site?

Kindly

Re: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - redglory - 2012-09-28

What do you mean by other site?

RE: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - pettergulbra - 2012-09-28

(2012-09-28, 13:49)redglory Wrote: What do you mean by other site?

Another torrent site.

Is there an simple way, because I`m not an programmer.

RE: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - HenryFord - 2012-09-29

Nope, you'd have to program that part...

RE: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - pettergulbra - 2012-09-29

Ok, thanks for the info.

RE: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - ads52 - 2012-10-12

Hi Bit of a Newbie to This Have Got Couch Potato working all fine, However when it adds a film to my XBMC Library it's not showing in the Latest Movies?? Although it Will Show up in Movies.
I'm updating my XBMC Library on Startup. I'm sure it's probably something easily fixed. Any Ideas??

RE: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - Oakey - 2012-10-12

I'm having trouble getting CouchPotato to download anything 720p with the default profiles. It finds 1080p, downloads and renames them fine but 720p it never finds despite me seeing them on NZBMatrix, for example;

10-12 20:18:55 INFO [hpotato.core.plugins.base] Opening url: https://www.nzbclub.com/nzbfeed.aspx?rpp=200&sp=1&st=1&q=%22ice+age+continental+drift+2012%22+720p+-german+-dutch+-french+-truefrench+-danish+-swedish+-spanish+-italian+-korean+-dubbed+-swesub+-korsub+-line+-R5&ns=1&ig=1, params:

[]10-12 20:18:55 INFO [hpotato.core.plugins.base] Opening url: https://rss.nzbmatrix.com/rss.php?username=xxx&term=tt1667889&apikey=xxx&subcat=42%2C53&searchin=weblink&maxage=1000&english=xxx

10-12 20:18:55 ERROR [hpotato.core.plugins.base] Failed opening url in NZBClub: https://www.nzbclub.com/nzbfeed.aspx?rpp=200&sp=1&st=1&q=%22ice+age+continental+drift+2012%22+720p+-german+-dutch+-french+-truefrench+-danish+-swedish+-spanish+-italian+-korean+-dubbed+-swesub+-korsub+-line+-R5&ns=1&ig=1 Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Couchpotato\couchpotato\core\plugins\base.py", line 141, in urlopen
response = urllib2.urlopen(request, timeout = timeout)
HTTPError: HTTP Error 401: Unauthorized
10-12 20:18:58 INFO [ato.core.plugins.searcher] Wrong: Ice Age 4: Continental Drift (2012) HD Trailer 480p English, looking for 720P

Re: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - ajamils - 2012-10-13

Is there a way to rename and move movies to different folders based on file name ? I have the following folder structure and I would like to know how I can use the automatic rename and move functionality ( whether with CP or some other script)

- Movies
--- 1080p
--- 720p
--- 3D

Απ: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - fonaklas - 2012-10-13

I have exactly the same problem. It will not download 720p movies

RE: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - Valdysses - 2012-10-15

This is perhaps a bit "controlfreak"-y, but I would love to be able to force CP to run a batch rename/move on the folder it'sset to. Usually it works seamlessly, but sometimes when I add a movie directly to the queue (not through CP) it renames it incorrectly. I change the name and send it back to the necessary folder to be renamed, get nfos, and download trailers and subs, but it takes forever. I've set my renamer preferences to run every minute, but they don't,

Does anyone know of a way to manually force the renamer to run?

Re: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - redglory - 2012-10-16

Just restart CP and it searches movies in download folder. That's how i handle it.

RE: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - Valdysses - 2012-10-16

Good Suggestion. Worked a treat.

RE: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - shaktoo - 2012-10-17

just updated eventually to CPS , everything seems to be running good , only Couldnt find any option to run post processing script like in v1. I like to run command line ember media manager after CP has finished and would be very sorry not to have this functionality in otherwise an absolute gem .