Kodi Community Forum
CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents (/showthread.php?tid=75960)

- Flomaster - 2010-10-29

renaming: is this naming scheme possible..

I have Emeber naming my movies like this and would like CP to do the same
Folder: Movie Name (Year)
File:Movie Name.Bluray.1080p(year).ext

from what I gather I can only get CP to rename my files like so: Movie Name (year).ext

I'd like to add media type Bluray, HDtv, SD, Dvd if available in original file name and all add the resolution of the file as well

-=Jason=-

- RuudBurger - 2010-10-29

cosmicr Wrote:nevermind, I worked it out. I didnt realise that each 'quality' name is actually just a default profile.

I created a custom quality and it appears to be working now.
Thats why I needed a screenshot Wink
When a developer for his own software needs something to debug the problem, it usually has a purpose Wink

@Clock
THis is a known issue, and I think its already on github, if not, could you post it in issues?

- Therms - 2010-10-29

Flomaster Wrote:renaming: is this naming scheme possible..

I have Emeber naming my movies like this and would like CP to do the same
Folder: Movie Name (Year)
File:Movie Name.Bluray.1080p(year).ext

from what I gather I can only get CP to rename my files like so: Movie Name (year).ext

I'd like to add media type Bluray, HDtv, SD, Dvd if available in original file name and all add the resolution of the file as well

-=Jason=-

My fork of CP has a <sourcemedia> tag for the naming. I'll add resolution to my todo list.

In related news, I added poster downloading to my XBMC features fork. I appreciate people who are running it and letting me know of bugs.

- Flomaster - 2010-10-29

Therms Wrote:My fork of CP has a <sourcemedia> tag for the naming. I'll add resolution to my todo list.

In related news, I added poster downloading to my XBMC features fork. I appreciate people who are running it and letting me know of bugs.

I'll give it a go this weekend

-=Jason=-

- Glave - 2010-10-30

My searches appear to be case sensitive. Currently there is a release that is listed as 720p in the nzb, but the logs say its ignoring it because its hunting for 720P.

- RuudBurger - 2010-10-30

The "720P" is the label for "720p", could you copy the log part here. I checked and it is all converted to lowercase first.

- Glave - 2010-10-30

RuudBurger Wrote:The "720P" is the label for "720p", could you copy the log part here. I checked and it is all converted to lowercase first.
Code:
10:51:45 INFO  [        app.lib.cron.yarr] Finished search.
10:51:45 INFO  [pp.lib.provider.yarr.base] Wrong: Inception 2010 720p TS XviD PrisM, looking for 720P
10:51:45 INFO  [er.yarr.sources.nzbmatrix] Searching: http://rss.nzbmatrix.com/rss.php?SOMESTUFFNOTFORYOUREYESHERE&subcat=42
10:51:35 INFO  [.lib.provider.yarr.search] Checking if http://nzbmatrix.com/api-nzb-download.php?id=765206&SOMESTUFFNOTFORYOUREYESHERE is valid.
10:51:25 INFO  [er.yarr.sources.nzbmatrix] Found: Scott Pilgrim Vs The World 2010 720p BluRay x264 Felony
10:51:25 INFO  [pp.lib.provider.yarr.base] Wrong: Scott Pilgrim Vs The World 2010 1080p BluRay x264 SECTOR7, looking for 720P
10:51:25 INFO  [pp.lib.provider.yarr.base] Wrong: Scott Pilgrim Vs The World 2010 1080p  BluRay x264 SECTOR7, looking for 720P
10:51:14 INFO  [er.yarr.sources.nzbmatrix] Searching: http://rss.nzbmatrix.com/rss.phpSOMESTUFFNOTFORYOUREYESHEREsubcat=42
10:51:14 INFO  [        app.lib.cron.yarr] Searching for new downloads, for all movies.

It also seems to be finding one item, but doesn't do anything with it.

- RuudBurger - 2010-10-30

The Inception is a 720p telesync Wink
It doesn't do anything with "Scott Pilgrim Vs The World 2010 720p BluRay x264 Felony"?

- Arkady - 2010-10-31

Any chance you could implement the following feature:
Clicking a specific quality in the Wanted section would add/remove said quality.

For example I added a movie at DVD-rip quality.
Clicking the "720p" once would add a wanted 720p quality.
Clicking the "DVD-rip" would remove it from the wanted quality list.
etc.

Keep up the good work!

- Therms - 2010-10-31

Flomaster Wrote:I'd like to add media type Bluray, HDtv, SD, Dvd if available in original file name and all add the resolution of the file as well

-=Jason=-

I'm working on the resolution for the filename at the moment.

I decided to look at the actual video file instead of parsing the file name.

What should it display for < 720p?

For example, if the width is 1920 I mark it as 1080p, if the width is 1280 I mark it as 720p...what should the filename be if the file is unresized DVD-Video (720x480) or a resized DVD video rip?

- Glave - 2010-10-31

RuudBurger Wrote:The Inception is a 720p telesync Wink
It doesn't do anything with "Scott Pilgrim Vs The World 2010 720p BluRay x264 Felony"?

Nope. I've resisted getting it yet just to see what was gonna happen, but so far, nothing.

- deltazulu - 2010-10-31

THank you thank you thank you! Finally with your latest commit (c2ed0e12c49026a9fb64) renaming is working! Up until now, it hadn't worked and after I updated this evening, a few movies that my wife added were downloaded and showed up in my latest xbmc update because they were successfully renamed and moved to the destination folder! Rofl Big Grin Wink

I see from your commits, that you "Recoded Renaming class". So whatever you did, it fixed whatever was wrong for me, running on FreeBSD.

- cchance - 2010-10-31

hate to be a pest with a request as the apps running great i run it on my synology nas....

Is it possible to add a view for all the movies (pending/downloaded) that is just the posters? or atleast like the /feed/ view i'd really love simplified graphic view of whats pending

thanks

- cosmicr - 2010-11-01

just wondering if it finds two files for the same movie, one labelled 'repack' will it get that one instead?

failed update - uglyman - 2010-11-01

my version is now reported as version fatal, and it keeps showing update is available. but no matter how many time i update it stays there. is there some way to fix this?