Kodi Community Forum
CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents (/showthread.php?tid=75960)

- Warstomper - 2010-11-08

Hi,

Im trying to get the Subtitle search to work, but it always errors out. Im running Version: d9fced7

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance!

Code:
500 Internal Server Error

The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\CouchPotato\cherrypy\_cprequest.py", line 660, in respond
    response.body = self.handler()
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\CouchPotato\cherrypy\lib\encoding.py", line 193, in __call__
    self.body = self.oldhandler(*args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\CouchPotato\cherrypy\_cpdispatch.py", line 25, in __call__
    return self.callable(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\CouchPotato\app\controllers\cron.py", line 30, in searchForSubtitles
    self.cron.get('subtitle').searchExisting()
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\CouchPotato\app\lib\cron\subtitle.py", line 97, in searchExisting
    movies = self.getMovies(directory)
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\CouchPotato\app\lib\library.py", line 194, in getMovies
    pprint.pprint(movie['meta'])
  File "C:\Python26\lib\pprint.py", line 55, in pprint
    printer.pprint(object)
  File "C:\Python26\lib\pprint.py", line 106, in pprint
    self._format(object, self._stream, 0, 0, {}, 0)
  File "C:\Python26\lib\pprint.py", line 163, in _format
    allowance + 1, context, level)
  File "C:\Python26\lib\pprint.py", line 203, in _format
    context, level)
  File "C:\Python26\lib\pprint.py", line 159, in _format
    write(',\n%s%s: ' % (' '*indent, rep))
IOError: [Errno 9] Bad file descriptor

- bobbydavro - 2010-11-08

If I have quality settings
1080p
720p
screener

and a film appears as screener. Will CP in a months time when 1080p becomes available will it get that as well and replace the screener?

- RuudBurger - 2010-11-08

yes

- cosmicr - 2010-11-09

bobbydavro Wrote:If I have quality settings
1080p
720p
screener

and a film appears as screener. Will CP in a months time when 1080p becomes available will it get that as well and replace the screener?

it depends on if you have 'finish' ticked or not I think.

- DejaVu - 2010-11-09

My renaming's not working over here. It simply ignores anything that's in the Sab Movie download directory (/home/xbmc/downloads/complete/Movies) - case sensitivity taking into account too.

Movie Destination is set to - /media/Media Drive 1/Movies/, But I'm still having to Move and Rename manually.

Been through the Log and found -
00:37:16 INFO [ app.lib.cron.renamer] Watched folder doesn't exist.
00:37:16 INFO [ app.lib.cron.yarr] YarrCron thread is running.
00:37:16 INFO [ app.lib.cron.renamer] Renamer thread is running.

I've just tweaked a few things and found a new movie - Fingers crossed it may do it.
I've only renamed the Movie Folders, is there a way of Post-Processing Movie folders with CP?

--EDIT--
No joy -
How often does the renaming process occur?
I gather CP is not informed when the download has been complete like Sickbead does using the autoProcessTV.cfg as CP doesnt have that option (does it?)
Is there anyway to invoke it? It seems as though the watched folder is not 'watched'...?

- Therms - 2010-11-09

DejaVu77 Wrote:My renaming's not working over here. It simply ignores anything that's in the Sab Movie download directory (/home/xbmc/downloads/complete/Movies) - case sensitivity taking into account too.

Movie Destination is set to - /media/Media Drive 1/Movies/, But I'm still having to Move and Rename manually.

Been through the Log and found -
00:37:16 INFO [ app.lib.cron.renamer] Watched folder doesn't exist.
00:37:16 INFO [ app.lib.cron.yarr] YarrCron thread is running.
00:37:16 INFO [ app.lib.cron.renamer] Renamer thread is running.

I've just tweaked a few things and found a new movie - Fingers crossed it may do it.
I've only renamed the Movie Folders, is there a way of Post-Processing Movie folders with CP?

--EDIT--
No joy -
How often does the renaming process occur?
I gather CP is not informed when the download has been complete like Sickbead does using the autoProcessTV.cfg as CP doesnt have that option (does it?)
Is there anyway to invoke it? It seems as though the watched folder is not 'watched'...?

I think there's something outside of CP preventing CP from seeing your download dir.

The renamer process simply runs os.path.isdir on the directory you've configured under the renamer options as your movie download directory. (You've configured this, right?)

My first guess is that somehow you're running CP with permissions that don't allow it access to your downloads share.

- HenryFord - 2010-11-09

Therms Wrote:My first guess is that somehow you're running CP with permissions that don't allow it access to your downloads share.
Dou you let it run automaticly or from your user-account?

I would guess that you have a own user-name for access to the box (say "username"), but the directory which should be watched is by another user (which is "xbmc"). The user "username" has absolutely no rights to see the "xbmc"'s home-folder. Run the script under that username or modify the file-permissions.

- DejaVu - 2010-11-09

I ran Couch Potato originally in XBMCLive using the Sudo command, the location is /home/xbmc/.couchpotato

So -
sudo python /home/xbmc/.couchpotato/CouchPotato.py --quiet

It's updated since and I restarted it using the Updater. My HTPC has not been turned off rebooted in days.

I tried to run it with the init.d script, but it didnt seem to work. Is it because of the location of the program (in the user directory?)

Saying that my Sickbeard lives at

/home/xbmc/.sickbeard

and this works fine.

I'm going to reinstall again outside the user directory and see if it sorts it out.

- RuudBurger - 2010-11-09

in the initscript you have to change the path.

- DejaVu - 2010-11-09

RuudBurger Wrote:in the initscript you have to change the path.
I had done that, it still wouldn't move the folder - I think using the local user is not allowing the correct permissions to access certain places.

Now though, I've installed to the default place (/usr/local/sbin/couchpotato), left the 'RUN AS' as root and now it's renaming like a trojan! Smile

- deltazulu - 2010-11-09

deltazulu Wrote:Ok, possible new issue here that I'm finding now that renaming is working for me.

log:
17:54:54 INFO [ app.lib.cron.renamer] Moving file "/tank/media/Downloads/complete/Movies/Braveheart 1995 720P Bluray X264 Sinners.mkv" to /tank/media/Movies/FeatureFilms/Braveheart (1995)/Braveheart cd1 (1995).1080P.mkv.
17:54:54 INFO [ app.lib.cron.renamer] Quality Old: 0, New 8183.
17:54:54 INFO [ app.lib.cron.renamer] Creating directory /tank/media/Movies/FeatureFilms/Braveheart (1995)
17:54:54 INFO [ app.lib.cron.renamer] Trying to find a home for: Braveheart 1995 720P Bluray X264 Sinners.mkv

It downloaded a 720p movie as requested, but renamed it as a 1080P movie. I'm noticing this is happening on many of my movies, all of them are on the large side (~8GB or more filesize) of the 720P range, but they are definitely 720P resolution, and CP thinks they are 1080P when it renames them.

Any update on this? All movies (I've tried 34 total) that I'm getting that are over 6.5GB are being renamed to 1080P even though they are all 720P. The 6.5GB number cutoff may be lower, but I dont' have any that were between 5 and 6.5GB.

- RuudBurger - 2010-11-09

I thought I fixed that, what version are you on?

- Necromancyr - 2010-11-11

Ok so...if I switch to the python version, will it start downloading 720p's? Because as it is now, everything just seems to be stopping at DVD-rip. (And I'm inpatient for the windows version... Smile )

- Glave - 2010-11-12

Just noticing its not finding a movie in 720p that's currently on nzbmatrix (Sorcerer's Apprentice).

Looking in the logs I notice its searching for the imdb identifier (tt0963966) and only looking in category 42, HD(x264).

Any reason why it also wouldn't check category 54, BRRip, and why wouldn't it have found this movie in 42 anyway?

Log just has this, with no result found:
Code:
10:59:36 INFO  [er.yarr.sources.nzbmatrix] Searching: http://rss.nzbmatrix.com/rss.php?username=REDACTED&searchin=weblink&term=tt0963966&apikey=REDACTED&subcat=42

- RuudBurger - 2010-11-12

Brrips aren't always 720p. 720p in cp are x264/h264 encoded rips.

Somehow The Sorcerer's Apprentice isn't on the rss feed.