Kodi Community Forum
CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: CouchPotato - Automatic Movie Downloader via NZB & Torrents (/showthread.php?tid=75960)

- folwarczny - 2011-02-08

Looks like finding nzb's now, but I have one more question - how do you point your shared drive for cp - x:\ (mapped drive) or \\networkshare\ ?

- bmcclure937 - 2011-02-08

RuudBurger Wrote:When disabling nzbmatrix, CP continues fine without an error?

I am not sure what you are asking... if I disable NXBmatrix then I will be unable to find NZBs.

soundbyte Wrote:Same here. It finds them, but doesn't send them to SABnzbd

SadNo

- steppedup - 2011-02-08

Thanks again for this great app!

Currently running CP r29, windows 7.

Can anyone explain why my CP seems to be sending requests to RSS as opposed to SABnzbd - although they are movies that are in NzbMatrix.com?

I set up an example - with a 32,000+ hit movie here: found here on NzbMatrix.

Here you can see it in Couch Potato on the Wanted screen, marked with Nothing Found.

Here is the link to the log - note that HellBoy II, is tt0411477 in IMDB - and that the log ends with:

Getting RSS from cache: tt0411477-2010.

So, why is this getting sent to RSS or how can I remove this behavior so it sends to SABnzbd successfully?

This is opposed to how CP used to behave for me - here's an example of previous successful communication with SABnzbd.

[EDIT] Solution - the NZB was older than 800 days, and CP's retention was set to 300 days. NzbMatrix's retention for VIP is 1000 days. Set CP to 1000 days, and good to go....

- alshain - 2011-02-09

Where do you see that something is being sent to RSS? I can only see "Searchin"...

Check your retention settings in the config. The nzb is > 2 years old. The default is 300 days, I think.

@folwarczny: Simply enter the path?

@bmcclure937: Sorry, I've accidentally broken my crystal ball lately. Unfortunately, I suck at guessing, so some more information about what exactly is happening on your end might prove helpful Wink

- steppedup - 2011-02-09

Bingo - thank you!!!!

CouchPotato on ReadyNas? - dchristey - 2011-02-09

Hi there has anyone got CouchPotato to work with their ReadyNas yet or know of a way to do so?

I tried to install on Windows 7 to check the it out but got the following error;

Code:
Error 500 Internal Server Error

Something unexpected has happened.

Any help would be great - Many thanks.

- bmcclure937 - 2011-02-09

alshain Wrote:@bmcclure937: Sorry, I've accidentally broken my crystal ball lately. Unfortunately, I suck at guessing, so some more information about what exactly is happening on your end might prove helpful Wink

I add a movie to Couch Potato. It verifies the quality and retention and whatnot... then successfully submits to SABnzbd. From here it states:

Quote:URL Fetching failed; ()

In the SABnzbd WebGUI it gives me the option to "Try Again". I am not sure if the issue is with NZBMatrix or what Huh

I only use NZBMatrix and do not have a "backup". But this does not seem to be the issue... as the NZB is added to SABnzbd. Maybe the issue is not CP and it is SAB.

- folwarczny - 2011-02-09

@ashain
Which one is proper? or both are ?
x:\ (mapped drive) or \\networkshare\

I am trying to find a problem with nzbs not being downloaded

In log it sayis after update to 29 for instance 23:39:45 INFO [er.yarr.sources.nzbmatrix] Found: Movie 2010 720P BluRay DTS x264 dnl

nothing more is happening - it is looking for another file - anybody have it working with nzbsmatrix ? Cool soft but we need to manage what is happening Smile

- compcentral - 2011-02-09

dchristey Wrote:Hi there has anyone got CouchPotato to work with their ReadyNas yet or know of a way to do so?

I tried to install on Windows 7 to check the it out but got the following error;

Code:

My install was working great until I installed R28 and now I'm getting the same thing.

- compcentral - 2011-02-09

ok.. spoke too soon. I saw r29 was posted on github, so I installed it and everything is running smooth again.

One side note however, the "Download" link on http://www.couchpotatoapp.com needs updated to r29. That was why I thought I had the newest release.

- bmcclure937 - 2011-02-09

Could my issues possibly be related to NZBMatrix? I did further testing and now SickBeard is also affected. Both CouchPotato and SickBeard correctly find the target NZB and send it to SABnzbd, but then SABnzbd chokes and cannot fetch the NZB from the URL.

This is the error message in SABnzbd from the log. I have searched the SABnzbd forums, SickBeard forums and the Couch Potato threads (on XBMC and SABnzbd forums).

Quote:ERROR:
Error getting url h**p://nzbmatrix.com/api-nzb-download.php?id=794754&username=********&apikey=**************** (cause= "")

- K405 - 2011-02-09

dchristey Wrote:Hi there has anyone got CouchPotato to work with their ReadyNas yet or know of a way to do so?

Code:

Same here.

Duh... Like compcentral already stated and I missed because I'm blind XD.

Windows r29 build is here https://github.com/downloads/RuudBurger/CouchPotato/CouchPotato%20r29.zip

- dchristey - 2011-02-09

K405 Wrote:Same here.

Duh... Like compcentral already stated and I missed because I'm blind XD.

r29 build is here https://github.com/downloads/RuudBurger/CouchPotato/CouchPotato%20r29.zip

Will give that a go later although long term I want to install it on my ReadyNAS as my SABnzb is installed there.

Any ideas?

- alex84 - 2011-02-09

dchristey Wrote:Will give that a go later although long term I want to install it on my ReadyNAS as my SABnzb is installed there.

Any ideas?

I can't anwser for readynas but i have it installed on my QNAP device, manual installation of git, then couch and ofc working python.

- dchristey - 2011-02-09

alex84 Wrote:I can't anwser for readynas but i have it installed on my QNAP device, manual installation of git, then couch and ofc working python.

Interesting, I have Python installed already so I am sure it is achievable in some shape or form.