Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] SABnzbd+ (Programs) Plugin - Manage SABnzbd and search for files from XBMC - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Program Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] SABnzbd+ (Programs) Plugin - Manage SABnzbd and search for files from XBMC (/showthread.php?tid=76182)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

- rbrohman - 2011-02-13

This plugin is fantastic, thanks for the hard work.

Is development continuing on it?

- kricker - 2011-02-13

Yes and no. If it breaks I'll jump quickly to fix it. New features and such will happen very slowly as I am not a Python Guru and most of my time goes to work that pays the bills.

- deflepp - 2011-03-03

Where do i find the settings.py ? (In which folder)
Is it possible to check the File Size before downloading ?
I newer know if i´m downloading 720 p material oder not if its not mentionned in the file name

- kricker - 2011-03-06

You can see the file size in the queue once you add it. I'm not sure I can retrieve this info to show ahead of time. The settings.py file is in the plugin's folder. The location depends if you are running in portable mode or not. Look for your addons folder in your profile directory. Refer to the wiki or Manual for where that is.

- deflepp - 2011-03-11

Yeah but the problem is that you first have to add it to the queue the get the size, would it be lots of work to see the file size before downloading in a popup oder something like that ?

Great Work btw.

- inspire - 2011-03-13

i have xbmc live installed on hdd..
is there any way to install sabnzb program on it and than downloded files directly to the computer that running xbmc live?

- kricker - 2011-03-13

deflepp Wrote:Yeah but the problem is that you first have to add it to the queue the get the size, would it be lots of work to see the file size before downloading in a popup oder something like that ?

Great Work btw.
I was looking yesterday and the file sizes are shown in the lists. I didn't look in the search results though. If the items name is too long to show on screen. Just hover over the item and wait.

EDIT:
The sizes are also shown when searching as well.

- kricker - 2011-03-13

I have no clue. That is a question best suited for another thread.

- lilham187 - 2011-03-27

For some reason i cant get the search to work correctly, when i search for TV Shows from XBMC using the sabnzbd addon it works, but if i search for HD shows or movies it returns nothing...

any reason why or is this a known bug?

- lilham187 - 2011-03-27

lilham187 Wrote:For some reason i cant get the search to work correctly, when i search for TV Shows from XBMC using the sabnzbd addon it works, but if i search for HD shows or movies it returns nothing...

i found the fix for me anyways, i edited the settings.py at the end of the movies entries it said ('nzbmatrix_english'), 'category':'movies'}, i just changed the "movies" to "Movies" and it works great now!

- thewarm - 2011-04-02

lilham187 Wrote:i found the fix for me anyways, i edited the settings.py at the end of the movies entries it said ('nzbmatrix_english'), 'category':'movies'}, i just changed the "movies" to "Movies" and it works great now!

Where do I find "settings.py", and how do I edit it please? I'm having the same problem with NZBs.org. I can get HDTV to work, but not movies.
Thanks...

Found settings.py and changed movies to Movies. I can download movies now, but I do not get artwork like I do with TV shows. Any ideas?

- kricker - 2011-04-03

Sorry. I did not see your post about searching until now. I'll look into it and update if needed tonight.

- kricker - 2011-04-06

lilham187 Wrote:For some reason i cant get the search to work correctly, when i search for TV Shows from XBMC using the sabnzbd addon it works, but if i search for HD shows or movies it returns nothing...

Which searches are you using? I have tried all of them and they all work. What OS are you on?

Search list with more info - jitterbug - 2011-04-08

So far the plugin is amazing, but is it possible to add more details to the list genarated by the search query - size or quality. Right now, while searching for a certain movie I get a long list, but I cant distinguish amongst them. ?

Kind regards

Christian

- kricker - 2011-04-08

jitterbug Wrote:So far the plugin is amazing, but is it possible to add more details to the list genarated by the search query - size or quality. Right now, while searching for a certain movie I get a long list, but I cant distinguish amongst them. ?

Kind regards

Christian
Hover over an item and let it scroll. You should see the size of the item. Switch to a list view where you can see more text.