Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] SABnzbd+ (Programs) Plugin - Manage SABnzbd and search for files from XBMC - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Program Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] SABnzbd+ (Programs) Plugin - Manage SABnzbd and search for files from XBMC (/showthread.php?tid=76182)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

- Bokx - 2011-11-28

I'm trying to download this add-on but is no where found on the xbmc.org add-on list available for d/l on the latest nightly build xbmc. Is there a zip i can download and go the "install from zip" way?

- kricker - 2011-11-29

It is not quite ready for Eden yet. I've been sidetracked by the holidays. I'll get it submitted this week.

- Bokx - 2011-11-29

Thanks for the quick reply! I'll be sure to check back later. From reading this post it is obvious you have done an excellent job!

- kricker - 2011-11-29

Others did the "real" work. I've just been trying to maintain it.

- Aenima99x - 2011-12-12

Hi Kricker....any update on getting this Eden compatible? Thanks.

- kricker - 2011-12-12

Nice timing. I'm actually trying to work on it at this very moment.

- kricker - 2011-12-12

JoeSzymkowicz Wrote:...I've read the threads of people trying to add NZB.su integration; any progress in adding that source?
I'm having problems getting the addon to parse the feeds for some reason. I may have to leave this out until I at least get an Eden version out. There is so much to do to clean this add-on up for Eden. Sine I am mostly ignorant at Python this may take longer than I hoped.

- Popeye - 2011-12-12

kricker Wrote:I'm having problems getting the addon to parse the feeds for some reason. I may have to leave this out until I at least get an Eden version out. There is so much to do to clean this add-on up for Eden. Sine I am mostly ignorant at Python this may take longer than I hoped.

Go checkout my nzb.su code or even better, the newznab general code in nzbstream Big Grin

- kricker - 2011-12-12

Thank Popeye. I've been doing that Wink Your addon's architecture appears to be much different than what was done with this addon.

I'd really want to have this addon totally redone properly based on the code of your addon. Being Python illiterate it is taking me quite some time to get things worked out.

This is the first I've seen of nzbstream. Is this the coming update of your original NZBS.org addon?

- Popeye - 2011-12-12

kricker Wrote:Thank Popeye. I've been doing that Wink Your addon's architecture appears to be much different than what was done with this addon.

I'd really want to have this addon totally redone properly based on the code of your addon. Being Python illiterate it is taking me quite some time to get things worked out.

This is the first I've seen of nzbstream. Is this the coming update of your original NZBS.org addon?

Thanks! Yes, I can some what agree you architecture is a bit messy Big Grin . What we maybe could do is fork my SABnzbd class to a script module, if possible. I think I only lack a few of the features you have implemented like manual queue manipulation...

The nzbstream is just a proof of concept of a generic newznab client without any hard coded indexes and the ability for the end user to tweak information regexp according to their site. I also added the option to hide whatever indexed that isn't interesting. The context menu always have the option to just download so even non streamable things can be left un-hidden..
I might transfer the code to nzbs or vice versa...

- KidVulcan - 2012-01-20

Any luck with this?

- kricker - 2012-01-20

Popeye is doing amazing work with his various NZB add-ons. He has some good ideas and much cleaner code. In a discussion with him I decided to take this addon in a different direction. If I can find some Python help, I plan for the addon to become a SABnzbd management addon only. Then Popeye's various addons can link to it.

My wife quit her job in October to spend more time with our son before he goes to the first grade. She was feeling some Mommy guilt for working pretty much since he was born. Now that I am the sole provider of income, and being that I am self employed, time outside of work is pretty much non-existent. If I am not working, I'm looking for work.

Maybe one day I can crack open those learning Python books I have.

- Popeye - 2012-01-20

Thank you kricker! I have a quite feature complete SABnzbd class I plan to release as a stand alone scriptmodule. Writing a SAB client with this I could do just to show what can be done with the script module. Shouldn't be to hard... Big Grin

- speed32219 - 2012-01-23

Selecting NZBMatrix - TV and HDTV works.
Selecting NZBMtrix - Music and Muxic Videos works.
Selecting NZBMatrix - Movies, HD Movies does not work. I get the following error.

18:16:18 T:3008359280 M:1781530624 ERROR: /home/XBMC/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.SABnzbd/nzb/misc.py:4: DeprecationWarning: os.getcwd() currently lies to you so please use addon.getAddonInfo('path') to find the script's root directory and DO NOT make relative path accesses based on the results of 'os.getcwd.' cur_dir = os.getcwd()

Anyone have similar results?

- kricker - 2012-01-23

speed32219 Wrote:Selecting NZBMatrix - TV and HDTV works.
Selecting NZBMtrix - Music and Muxic Videos works.
Selecting NZBMatrix - Movies, HD Movies does not work. I get the following error.

18:16:18 T:3008359280 M:1781530624 ERROR: /home/XBMC/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.SABnzbd/nzb/misc.py:4: DeprecationWarning: os.getcwd() currently lies to you so please use addon.getAddonInfo('path') to find the script's root directory and DO NOT make relative path accesses based on the results of 'os.getcwd.' cur_dir = os.getcwd()

Anyone have similar results?
Working fine for me on Eden Beta1. What XBMC version are you trying it on?

EDIT:
I just tried it on Eden Beta 2 and still works fine for me.