Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] SABnzbd+ (Programs) Plugin - Manage SABnzbd and search for files from XBMC - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Program Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] SABnzbd+ (Programs) Plugin - Manage SABnzbd and search for files from XBMC (/showthread.php?tid=76182)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

- kricker - 2010-08-29

Phantisy Wrote:Any ideas on this?
Sorry. I didn't notice your update to the post. I honestly have no clues. As far as I know it is working fine for everyone else. I'd recommend totally uninstalling the plugin and re-installing it. Before you re-install, go to your addon_data\plugin.program.SABnzbd folder (where it is depends on if you run in portable mod or not) and backup the settings.xml file. Then delete the original file. Now re-install the plugin and re-configure. I know it's a bit of a pain to enter the hash's in XBMC, but until you can copy and paste within XBMC that's just how it is. Here is how I do a clean install of the plugin:

1. Uninstall the plugin from within XBMC\settings\add-ons\programs\SABnzbd.
  2. Exit XBMC
  3. Navigate to addon_data\plugin.program.SABnzbd and delete the settings.xml file (after making bakup)
  4. Open XBMC re-install the plugin
  5. Choose configure, and enter all the "easy" stuff.
  6. Exit XBMC
  7. Navigate to addon_data\plugin.program.SABnzbd and edit the settings.xml file
  8. Paste in the needed hashs and keys straight from the various webpages into the settings.xml file.
  9. Confirm all hashs and keys are correct the save and close the settings.xml file.

- Phantisy - 2010-08-30

kricker Wrote:Sorry. I didn't notice your update to the post. I honestly have no clues. As far as I know it is working fine for everyone else. I'd recommend totally uninstalling the plugin and re-installing it. Before you re-install, go to your addon_data\plugin.program.SABnzbd folder (where it is depends on if you run in portable mod or not) and backup the settings.xml file. Then delete the original file. Now re-install the plugin and re-configure. I know it's a bit of a pain to enter the hash's in XBMC, but until you can copy and paste within XBMC that's just how it is. Here is how I do a clean install of the plugin:

1. Uninstall the plugin from within XBMC\settings\add-ons\programs\SABnzbd.
  2. Exit XBMC
  3. Navigate to addon_data\plugin.program.SABnzbd and delete the settings.xml file (after making bakup)
  4. Open XBMC re-install the plugin
  5. Choose configure, and enter all the "easy" stuff.
  6. Exit XBMC
  7. Navigate to addon_data\plugin.program.SABnzbd and edit the settings.xml file
  8. Paste in the needed hashs and keys straight from the various webpages into the settings.xml file.
  9. Confirm all hashs and keys are correct the save and close the settings.xml file.

No problem on the delay. I will give this try and let you what happens.

- bluenote - 2010-08-30

Phantisy Wrote:Sorry for the late reply. I am going to check that tonight and ill give you and update.

UPDATE:

I checked everything 2 times and my hash and id are entered right. I am able to browse the lists and when I try to queue something it comes up like this:

index.php!action=getnzb&nzbid=403174

I was having this same thing happening, and although I could be wrong now, I remember this being the hash.

- Phantisy - 2010-08-31

okay seems to be working now. I uninstalled and checked everything in the settings file then reinstalled and now its working. I copied/pasted my hash again to make sure nothing was wrong.

- EMK0 - 2010-09-01

im also running win7 64, dharma beta and i don't get any poster/info.

- branlr - 2010-09-06

I know this isn't essential, but just curious--dooes anyone think know if it would be possible to fix whatever problem prevents internal windows in this plugin from being able to open from the favourites list?

The queue is such a frequently accessed screen for me--it would be great if I could add it to my favourites/homescreen

Just curious if anyone know what would be causing this.

- kricker - 2010-09-19

Can this be done with any other plugin?

- branlr - 2010-09-19

kricker Wrote:Can this be done with any other plugin?

Yeah, it can. Launcher and Navi-X for example both support linking to inside the plugin--Which is great, because it makes it so that you can put, say, a "News" button right on your home screen and have it link to navi-x, or a "Firefox" button on programs submenu and have it start firefox without ever seeing the ugly launcher plugin.

- kricker - 2010-09-20

Interesting. I'll look into it when I get a moment.

- kricker - 2010-09-21

Turns out you can set any of the SAB menu items as a favorite. Just highlight the item you want to be a favorite and then use the context menu to add it to your favorites. Done! Smile

- branlr - 2010-09-21

Really? It's ALWAYS failed for me, recently AND a long time ago.

- kricker - 2010-09-21

I did it right before I posted. I made the queue and some of the searches favorites. They all worked.

- LakersFan - 2010-09-21

EMK0 Wrote:im also running win7 64, dharma beta and i don't get any poster/info.

Same here, also running Win 7 x64, dharma beta... Are we the only ones?

- branlr - 2010-09-21

LakersFan Wrote:Same here, also running Win 7 x64, dharma beta... Are we the only ones?

Yeah, me either.

Also, I just checked again, and the script failed when linked to binsearch from home menu win7 64 dahrma beta 2

- kricker - 2010-09-21

We know of the poster issues. It affects me too also on win x64. There has been no time to work on it yet.

I don't use binsearch. I'll try to make it a favorite. Have you retried doing the queue?

Binsearch worked fine as well.

Are you setting the favorite from the initial listing or from within the screen you want to make a favorite?