Kodi Community Forum
[UPDATED] Aeon65 v10.5 (Dharma) compatible - Help/Support/Bugs/Feature Request - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [UPDATED] Aeon65 v10.5 (Dharma) compatible - Help/Support/Bugs/Feature Request (/showthread.php?tid=76839)

- gargoyle67 - 2010-08-04

Thanks Guys, I thought it was just meLaugh

- pHo - 2010-08-04

I see the recommendations in this thread state to put the folder into the 'Apps Data' that branches from the Users folder (on Win 7). Is there any benefit to this, rather than putting it in the XBMC folder bar the fact you need to remember to back it up if you reinstall? I have multiple user accounts on my HTPC and would prefer to have the same XBMC setup running on all of them.

edit:

Oh yeah, further enquiry after reading the thread... is the change to git the reason why the instructions on http://wiki.github.com/pix/aeon/windows-download-instructions didn't work for me ? (specifically the 'clone' line). I followed the instructions Pix gave on page 2 I think it was to grab it instead, which worked... but now worried I might be on an older version than latest? Any chance someone could adapt the link to what I should be doing now? Ta!

- pixdamix - 2010-08-05

What did you do ? What did you install ? What was the error ?

PS: Page 2 means nothing if the ones your speaking to changed the number of posts per pages. Please indicate the post number.

- pHo - 2010-08-05

I'll be back at my HTPC this evening so I'll recreate and post then. Thanks.

- pHo - 2010-08-05

To absolutely no surprise, it worked fine this time. I thought it might've been because I already had a folder with the files in it from yesterday... but tried it with a test folder and worked there too. Scratching my head as to why, I wish I'd taken a screenshot yesterday now! At least I'm safe in the knowledge that I am up to date, cheers.

- frellAn - 2010-08-07

Hi guys, wonderful to see this skin shaping up really nice Big Grin No major bugs left in my opinion exept the views under Games but I will put in an "issue" for that soon and I trust that you guys will fix it Smile

Anyway I recently discovered CDArt and how much it makes the skin even more amazing and in the MusicVisualization it looks stunning. I found the CDArt or the "CD" to be a little close to the text though and a bit far outside of the cover. I know that it's centered but I just think this look much better.

Change this:

Code:
<condition type="!Player.Playing"/>
          </animation>
          <animation effect="rotate" end="-360" center="auto" time="4000" loop="true" reversible="false" condition="!Player.Paused">Conditional</animation>
          <aspectratio>keep</aspectratio>
          <width>258</width>
          <height>254</height>
          <posx>175</posx>
          <posy>-162</posy>
          <texture>$INFO[Player.FolderPath]cdart.png</texture>
          <aspectratio align="bottom">keep</aspectratio>
        </control>
        <control type="image">

To this in MusicVisualization.xml:

Code:
<condition type="!Player.Playing"/>
          </animation>
          <animation effect="rotate" end="-360" center="auto" time="4000" loop="true" reversible="false" condition="!Player.Paused">Conditional</animation>
          <aspectratio>keep</aspectratio>
          <width>258</width>
          <height>254</height>
          <posx>165</posx>
          <posy>-162</posy>
          <texture>$INFO[Player.FolderPath]cdart.png</texture>
          <aspectratio align="bottom">keep</aspectratio>
        </control>
        <control type="image">

I think it looks better.

- boston85 - 2010-08-07

Guys I downloaded Aeon65 for the latest Dharma build, put it in the add-on folder in the c: x86 Windows director in XBMC, when i go to add-on and skins in XBMC it isnt showing up, am I doing something wrong?

- BinaryMonkey - 2010-08-07

boston85 Wrote:Guys I downloaded Aeon65 for the latest Dharma build, put it in the add-on folder in the c: x86 Windows director in XBMC, when i go to add-on and skins in XBMC it isnt showing up, am I doing something wrong?

did you rename it ?

_____

is it in the addon folder ?

- boston85 - 2010-08-07

BinaryMonkey Wrote:did you rename it ?

_____

is it in the addon folder ?

fixed it, the folder structure was wrong .....thx

- chanders - 2010-08-07

frellAn Wrote:Hi guys, wonderful to see this skin shaping up really nice Big Grin No major bugs left in my opinion exept the views under Games but I will put in an "issue" for that soon and I trust that you guys will fix it Smile

Anyway I recently discovered CDArt and how much it makes the skin even more amazing and in the MusicVisualization it looks stunning. I found the CDArt or the "CD" to be a little close to the text though and a bit far outside of the cover. I know that it's centered but I just think this look much better.

I think it looks better.

Pics of the difference?

- butchabay - 2010-08-07

Hi everybody, since latest aeon.65 svn, i can't switch views for files anymore. I have just one item: list view. I hope you will fix that. Thanks.

- pixdamix - 2010-08-07

butchabay Wrote:Hi everybody, since latest aeon.65 svn, i can't switch views for files anymore. I have just one item: list view. I hope you will fix that. Thanks.

Which view are you missing ? I restricted a lot of view that weren't really working or displayed nothings. (See the ChangeLog)

- butchabay - 2010-08-07

pixdamix Wrote:Which view are you missing ? I restricted a lot of view that weren't really working or displayed nothings. (See the ChangeLog)

Hi, thank you for asking. I am missing showcase and wallview. Could you reintegrate them? Thanks again.

- pinkmedia - 2010-08-07

Feature request: Live TV / PVR-Plugin-Support for http://www.scintilla.utwente.nl/~marcelg/xbmc/.

Why does anyone here ignore such an important feature?

- pixdamix - 2010-08-07

I won't be able to do much things this weekend, I'll see for reenabling them monday or so.