Kodi Community Forum
[UPDATED] Aeon65 v10.5 (Dharma) compatible - Help/Support/Bugs/Feature Request - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [UPDATED] Aeon65 v10.5 (Dharma) compatible - Help/Support/Bugs/Feature Request (/showthread.php?tid=76839)

- sergiocos - 2010-08-15

I can confirm that for tv episodes in low list: the fanart disappears after the episode is seen (for that episode)... however, if you leave that tv series and then come back, the fanart is there again... strange!

- gargoyle67 - 2010-08-16

phil65 Wrote:just tested it, works fine here. which trigger setting do you use (on,auto,manual)?
Auto, mmm strange seems to be working now on all triggers, ThanksConfused

- phil65 - 2010-08-16

gargoyle67 Wrote:Auto, mmm strange seems to be working now on all triggers, ThanksConfused

Report it if it happens again, i think i also had something like that once and then it disappeared.

- xbmc4win7 - 2010-08-16

paco Wrote:Aeon doesn't support mouse input. Use a keyboard or remote.

hi there, what keyboard buttons control the playback barHuh sorry but i couldn't find any info Blush

- xbmc4win7 - 2010-08-17

ok guys, i've managed to solve the keyboard buttons problem, but now i've got a new strange issue. When i set the content of my movies folder to "movies", i'm choosing Scan Recursively and Automated options. Then Aeon scans the whole folder. It finds the correct info for all movies, but for some reason most of the movie Fanarts and thumbs are showing "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind" cover.

I've tried refreshing the movie information and thumbs, but i still get the same Art. Could this be a bug? I've even removed the whole lot and re-added all the movies, but i get the same problem.

- Mindzai - 2010-08-17

I'm not seeing any watched indicators with aeon65 (applies to all views, tv shows and movies) - is this a known issue or something I'm doing wrong?

- gargoyle67 - 2010-08-17

The new smoke effect is nice in the new aeon65 but where's the switch to turn it off ?

- phil65 - 2010-08-17

Settings --> Fanart
Perhaps I should move it to general settings..

- Batemann - 2010-08-17

Guys,

I have updated my mod. now, MORE smoke and 2 buttons to turn it of and on. I just saw you beat me to it. ;-)

- xbmc4win7 - 2010-08-17

xbmc4win7 Wrote:ok guys, i've managed to solve the keyboard buttons problem, but now i've got a new strange issue. When i set the content of my movies folder to "movies", i'm choosing Scan Recursively and Automated options. Then Aeon scans the whole folder. It finds the correct info for all movies, but for some reason most of the movie Fanarts and thumbs are showing "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind" cover.

I've tried refreshing the movie information and thumbs, but i still get the same Art. Could this be a bug? I've even removed the whole lot and re-added all the movies, but i get the same problem.

Surely someone can help me with the above problem guys? Maybe you can point me to where the fanart/thumbs folders are located, so that i can physically delete them off the hard drive, because refreshing the library isn't working.

- butchabay - 2010-08-17

xbmc4win7 Wrote:Surely someone can help me with the above problem guys? Maybe you can point me to where the fanart/thumbs folders are located, so that i can physically delete them off the hard drive, because refreshing the library isn't working.

You tried to press " i " for movie info ? then you have the possibility to set Fanart and set Poster ... or refresh the hole Movie Info.

Try it Smile

- xbmc4win7 - 2010-08-17

as always butch comes to the rescue (thanks mate).

The movie details are always correct, but the thumbs and fanart are always showing that "eternal sunshine" movie. I can manually change the thumb and fanart, but then that becomes a daunting task as i have a lot of movies.

Also i think something has gone corrupt because even once i've manually changed the thumb and fanart, which then show correctly, if i then right-click->movie information, I always get a large thumb of the "eternal sunshine" movie.

Maybe if i could delete this darn movie off the hdd, it might solve the problem, otherwise do i have to start from scratch again?

- Batemann - 2010-08-17

xbmc4win7 Wrote:Surely someone can help me with the above problem guys? Maybe you can point me to where the fanart/thumbs folders are located, so that i can physically delete them off the hard drive, because refreshing the library isn't working.

Hi,

Your problem has nothing to do with Aeon. Scanning is XBMC related. So the place for asking this is wrong. ;-) You can check this changing to another Skin.

I'll point you in the right direction, but this is not the thread to continue this.

I'm guessing you don't have all your movies in subfolders, and/or you don't have a thumb for all your movies, maybe only a folder.jpg that is the cover for Eternal Sunshine?

Furthermore: Cached thumbs are in your xbmc userfolder, under database\thumbs. You may need to delete them.

- gargoyle67 - 2010-08-17

phil65 Wrote:Settings --> Fanart
Perhaps I should move it to general settings..

Thanks Phil, I did see it but thought it would be called smoke something so never flipped the switch :o

- Andre Carvalho - 2010-08-17

Hi there! I've been using AEON65 for a while but just upgraded to the latest nightly build and I'm also using the GIT pull to keep my AEON65 skin updated. Here are some questions and differences I've noticed so far: (sorry for this "laundry list" but please, answer them as you can)

1) I can't get the waveform visualization to work. Before Dharma, when playing a MP3, the screen saver would show the CD cover, Fanart and the waveform while playing. Now, waveform doesn't show, even though it is selected to do it in settings.

2) My screen saver is set to 1 min. Before, if I was listening music while in the Home menu (hovering Movies, Music, Weather, etc...), the screen saver would start after 1 minute and change to show the CD cover, the fanart of whatever artist was playing and the waveform. Now, unless I'm hovering Settings, it will take maybe 10 minutes until the screen saver starts.

3) What happened to the advanced weather plug-in we had before? Now only the standard one is available...

4) I have a lot of movies listed as showcase. Unless I'm crazy, I remembering pressing the buttons on my MCE remote (like 1 to ABC, 2 to DEF, etc...) to jump to the letter of the movie I wanted to watch. This doesn't seems to work anymore...

4) Not a skin related question but here it goes: I'm using a HP MCE remote. Is there a button to turn subtitles ON or OFF (or, if not, a button to show the menu when I press M on the keyboard)?

5) How do I make lyrics to work? I've installed the Add-On but can't find a way to make it work...

Sorry about the long post.
Thanks for the great work.

Andre