Kodi Community Forum
[UPDATED] Aeon65 v10.5 (Dharma) compatible - Help/Support/Bugs/Feature Request - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [UPDATED] Aeon65 v10.5 (Dharma) compatible - Help/Support/Bugs/Feature Request (/showthread.php?tid=76839)

- boykster - 2010-08-26

phil65 Wrote:you could use ember media manager to copy all the fanart to one folder and do what mindzai described. xbmc cannot do that automatically.

That's exactly what I do - I manage my library with EMM, and have it copy over the fanart to a single folder.

- Batemann - 2010-08-27

Guys,

I see you are on a roll with the bugfixing and cleanup. Another one:

The Music Video's section needs some love I saw... Browsing by artist is not working (not sure if Aeon or XBMC error) and the info screen for music videos is bogged.

Just so you know. ;-)

- Mindzai - 2010-08-27

phil65 Wrote:you could use ember media manager to copy all the fanart to one folder and do what mindzai described. xbmc cannot do that automatically.

Doesn't XBMC already do this for you? I thought fanarts were kept in the userdata directory somewhere?

- phil65 - 2010-08-27

Mindzai Wrote:Doesn't XBMC already do this for you? I thought fanarts were kept in the userdata directory somewhere?

xbmc saves them in a weird folder structure, so it´s nothing we can use for this.

- veneetle - 2010-08-27

Batemann Wrote:Guys,

I see you are on a roll with the bugfixing and cleanup. Another one:

The Music Video's section needs some love I saw... Browsing by artist is not working (not sure if Aeon or XBMC error) and the info screen for music videos is bogged.

Just so you know. ;-)

I second Batemann, everything to me is just perfect super awesome.
I still could not get myself to getting use to the Music Video section
- When you select Artist it would display list of albums, better to list all videos 'cause only 1 or 2 video are made from an album, or make that as an option may be?
- Thumb Wall View, or add toggle for Wall View to display Thumbs / Poster ? Thumbnails was scraped for my music video library, and Wall View display them in Poster mode.

Thank you again for adding scrolling to Wall View, and Sorting Order. Cannot describe how greatly appreciated I am, thank you Phil65

- phil65 - 2010-08-27

veneetle Wrote:I second Batemann, everything to me is just perfect super awesome.
I still could not get myself to getting use to the Music Video section
- When you select Artist it would display list of albums, better to list all videos 'cause only 1 or 2 video are made from an album, or make that as an option may be?
- Thumb Wall View, or add toggle for Wall View to display Thumbs / Poster ? Thumbnails was scraped for my music video library, and Wall View display them in Poster mode.

Thank you again for adding scrolling to Wall View, and Sorting Order. Cannot describe how greatly appreciated I am, thank you Phil65

1) never really looked into music videos, but I think an "all videos" option is not possible at skinning level.
2) we do not have a wall view for wide images (only for poster and square icon size), I think I´ll disable wall view for musicvideos...

- mark007 - 2010-08-27

Guys, can anyone reproduce this with todays build of xbmc and aeon65. When selecting skin theme reptile and then moving back to theme 3 (wait for it to load), 2 (wait for it to load), then maybe back to reptile.... it won't go back to reptile, it stays on what looks like the default theme..

Reloads of xbmc then would load reptile but something funky going on in the theme selection settings.. not sure if its xbmc or not as theres no error in the debug log.

- gargoyle67 - 2010-08-27

Seen it mentioned before, But thought I'd mention it again :p Sometimes When exiting out of a tv ep or movie the back ground changes from film\tv fanart to main menu fanart Shocked until you move to the next tv\movie title, Then it goes back to the movie\tv fanart Huh

- veneetle - 2010-08-27

phil65 Wrote:1) never really looked into music videos, but I think an "all videos" option is not possible at skinning level.
2) we do not have a wall view for wide images (only for poster and square icon size), I think I´ll disable wall view for musicvideos...

1) I figured out another way to over come this by setting <director> tag = artist

2) If wide images is not possible, I'll live with poster (square is better than poster) but I just rather have any picture of the video, please don't disable wall view.

- PBoD - 2010-08-27

mark007 Wrote:Guys, can anyone reproduce this with todays build of xbmc and aeon65. When selecting skin theme reptile and then moving back to theme 3 (wait for it to load), 2 (wait for it to load), then maybe back to reptile.... it won't go back to reptile, it stays on what looks like the default theme..

Reloads of xbmc then would load reptile but something funky going on in the theme selection settings.. not sure if its xbmc or not as theres no error in the debug log.

Confirmed on current xbmc/aeon65. It looks like after the second change of theme, no further changes of the themes applies.

- phil65 - 2010-08-27

PBoD Wrote:Confirmed on current xbmc/aeon65. It looks like after the second change of theme, no further changes of the themes applies.

should be a xbmc bug

- phil65 - 2010-08-27

gargoyle67 Wrote:Seen it mentioned before, But thought I'd mention it again :p Sometimes When exiting out of a tv ep or movie the back ground changes from film\tv fanart to main menu fanart Shocked until you move to the next tv\movie title, Then it goes back to the movie\tv fanart Huh

does this happen in all viewtypes? that only happens when you exit out of a video?

- Mindzai - 2010-08-27

phil65 Wrote:xbmc saves them in a weird folder structure, so it´s nothing we can use for this.

On my system all of the fanarts are stored in a single directory by XBMC (~/.xbmc/userdata/Thumbnails/Video/Fanart).

Re the above, I also have the fanart disappear after watching as described. I use multiplex, I haven't tested in other views.

- sergiocos - 2010-08-27

ALL, this means tv, movies, so no use Wink

- phil65 - 2010-08-28

Mindzai Wrote:On my system all of the fanarts are stored in a single directory by XBMC (~/.xbmc/userdata/Thumbnails/Video/Fanart).

Re the above, I also have the fanart disappear after watching as described. I use multiplex, I haven't tested in other views.

should be fixed now, would be nice if one of you could confirm this.