Kodi Community Forum
[UPDATED] Aeon65 v10.5 (Dharma) compatible - Help/Support/Bugs/Feature Request - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [UPDATED] Aeon65 v10.5 (Dharma) compatible - Help/Support/Bugs/Feature Request (/showthread.php?tid=76839)

- sergiocos - 2010-09-02

Seems like this is not skin-related, maybe a scraper problem... How these episodes/movies behave in Confluence? In my Aeon65 all the episodes/movies have plots and everything else

- shorty12 - 2010-09-02

sergiocos Wrote:Seems like this is not skin-related, maybe a scraper problem... How these episodes/movies behave in Confluence? In my Aeon65 all the episodes/movies have plots and everything else

First of all thanks for the reply. I use EMM to get info about my movies/tv shows. In case there is a misunderstanding, in library mode there is no problem at all. Everything shows correctly the way it should. This problem exists only in the recently added window on the homescreen.
I am not at home so I can't test it with confluence right now but I will try it as soon as possible.

- sergiocos - 2010-09-02

Ember user here too, Recently Added works as it should (home screen). Try reloading these episodes, there were some hiccups on tvdb too, recently.

- shorty12 - 2010-09-02

OK, I will do that once I get home. Something else that I forgot to mention... My HTPC isn't connected to the internet. Could this have anything to do with my problem?

- boykster - 2010-09-02

Shorty - are you using a SQLite database (default) or MySQL? I know there is/was an issue with the recentlyadded script and MySQL not playing well together. I disabled the widget, so I don't know if it's been fixed yet or not (I use MySQL).

- shorty12 - 2010-09-02

To be honest I have no clue, but I suppose that I am using SQLite since I haven't changed anything like that.

- hackyli - 2010-09-02

hackyli Wrote:First I want to say that I love this skin. Thanks for the hard work.

There are a few points, that actually don't work for me:

1. There is no longer time and date on the home screen showing
2. When I made a Smart-Playlist (e.g. I sort out my HD-Movies from the SD-Movies) and put that on Favorites it works fine. When I put this Favorite as a new menu point, it doesn't work (no movies in database)
3. Is it possible, to put the function from Aeon Showmix with Sub-Menus in Aeon65?

Thanks in advance.

As noone is answering my first reply, I make a new try. forget my first point, found the solution ;-)

Am I the only one who is using SmartPlaylist? I can't believe that.
I'm trying to describe my problem again:
- I made a few SmartPlaylists with different filters
- When I go in Movies and use these Playlists, I can't sort out my movies as written above. Think this is a great way to do this

Now my problem:
- When I put these SmartPlaylists to my Favourites, it doen't always use the movie screen (Which is set to Multiplex)
- I discovered now, that it always uses the last screen I opened before I go back to home menu
- e.g. I went to Series (which is Large List) and then go back to Home Menu and open via Favourites one of my Movie-SmartPlaylist, it opens in the Movies in Large List not in Multiplex

Is it possible to fix this.

As also mentioned above, there was a function in AEON Showmix which enables to make my own Menu Point (which is also possible in AEON65) and also make Sub-Menu Point. That also would be a nice feature.

Hopefully someone can give me a answer .....

- snyft - 2010-09-02

Got a pretty big issue. I pressed download additional media information for tv-shows. And all my posters got way to big so i cant see the title and they are all squished. Anyway to delete them?

- RandomXBMCUser - 2010-09-02

Not trying to knock on him, but couldn't the dev of this skin post a link to a simple download location, instead of making the end-user jump through unnecessary hoops? And how about some screenshots of the skin in the first post of the thread, ay?

- pixdamix - 2010-09-02

RandomXBMCUser Wrote:Not trying to knock on him, but couldn't the dev of this skin post a link to a simple download location
In the README:
Quote:Direct HTTP download
  • Get the repository
Download this: http://github.com/pix/aeon/archives/master

- pixdamix - 2010-09-02

shorty12 Wrote:To be honest I have no clue, but I suppose that I am using SQLite since I haven't changed anything like that.
You're probably using an outdated version of recently.added (v1.0.4) Aeon need >= (1.0.5)

- phil65 - 2010-09-02

RandomXBMCUser Wrote:Not trying to knock on him, but couldn't the dev of this skin post a link to a simple download location, instead of making the end-user jump through unnecessary hoops? And how about some screenshots of the skin in the first post of the thread, ay?

i also published an installer with aeon65 included (install it in a new directory and backup your database first as this is compiled from trunk)
http://netload.in/dateiXKM4hvHpa6/XBMC-Aeon65Edition-Rev33349-dx.exe.htm
perhaps you can include this link in the first post, pix?

- xecutionx - 2010-09-03

Shouldn't the instructions be to cd ~/.xbmc/addons/skin.aeon65 to update in linux? The page has to be updated, the 65 is missing. It confused me at first until I realized what's up.

- shorty12 - 2010-09-03

pixdamix Wrote:You're probably using an outdated version of recently.added (v1.0.4) Aeon need >= (1.0.5)

I am going to take a look at that once I get the chance to. By the way I am using XBMC - Aeon65 Edition which phil65 posted on page 40.

- phil65 - 2010-09-03

shorty12 Wrote:I am going to take a look at that once I get the chance to. By the way I am using XBMC - Aeon65 Edition which phil65 posted on page 40.

it´s possible that I included the wrong recentlyadded script (i had one in the userdata and one in the xbmc folder, simply took one and didn´t test extensively)

apart from that, I thaught that the import tag in addons.xml would lead to an auto-update of that script, am I wrong?

EDIT: I included the 1.0.4, sorry. will change that when I´m back home. (you´ll wait to have till tuesday)