Kodi Community Forum
[UPDATED] Aeon65 v10.5 (Dharma) compatible - Help/Support/Bugs/Feature Request - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [UPDATED] Aeon65 v10.5 (Dharma) compatible - Help/Support/Bugs/Feature Request (/showthread.php?tid=76839)

- BlackN8 - 2010-10-16

thank you for the quick answer!

1: hmm i think i already did this. settings ->video-->import
2: okay
3: yeah cool stuff thats what i was looking for
4: lets say i wanna play song xyz but dont know exactly where i can find it. in itunes i just type in "xyz" and click search (hit enter)

- accountabc - 2010-10-16

seijmo Wrote:Actually I was able to launch a trailer by pressing up then enter on a movie that have the <trailer> node filled. But nothing is displayed on the screen to say if movie have a trailer or not. Is it possible to add it like in v1?

sergiocos Wrote:i have 'pres up to see trailer' in the bar above Wink

I've found that the "press up to see trailer" text on the top menu bar is not shown when "global RSS feed" is enabled in advanced aeon options. If "global RSS feed" is disabled it does work quite nicely Smile

- sergiocos - 2010-10-16

@BlackN8: -what do you import? you had a previous library saved? you have to add folder to videos menu-set content (movies or tv shows) and after that you have a movie/tv shows library Wink
-music library-songs (in the side panel you have search or filter)

- MichaelTheGeek - 2010-10-16

Mac version soon?

- phil65 - 2010-10-16

MichaelTheGeek Wrote:Mac version soon?

skins aren´t OS specific, just grab xbmc for mac and add this skin to the addons folder.

- phil65 - 2010-10-16

BlackN8 Wrote:thank you for the quick answer!

1: hmm i think i already did this. settings ->video-->import
2: okay
3: yeah cool stuff thats what i was looking for
4: lets say i wanna play song xyz but dont know exactly where i can find it. in itunes i just type in "xyz" and click search (hit enter)

2) you can change the files xbmc looks for in advancedsettings.xml (look in the wiki)
3) you can also use smart playlists for that.
4) use search/filter from the media menu

- phil65 - 2010-10-16

I´m seriously thinkin about removin the old bars (time/rss) and just to stick with the new top bar. would this make some people run riot here?

- phil65 - 2010-10-16

accountabc Wrote:I've found that the "press up to see trailer" text on the top menu bar is not shown when "global RSS feed" is enabled in advanced aeon options. If "global RSS feed" is disabled it does work quite nicely Smile

already fixed vor Aeon65 2.0

- dsim - 2010-10-16

phil65 Wrote:hmm don´t exactly get what you mean...
what´s wrong with our list view?

this is what i mean, for music lovers btw. listeners.

i made a draft for that.

this is now only track view of a album.

in this case i should not switch between visualization and list view, i can stay at this view.

for album view and artist view could it be also similar.

cheers!

- paul - 2010-10-16

phil65 Wrote:I´m seriously thinkin about removin the old bars (time/rss) and just to stick with the new top bar. would this make some people run riot here?
I like time and rss bar as they are, and so i for one would be really peeved if they were removed, could you make them an option to keep everyone happy?

- lapino - 2010-10-16

I had this skin installed before it was available in the add-ons (installed it using a .ZIP file). It used to have a separate 'trailers' section in the home menu, which seems gone now. Is there a way to get this back? I love being able to browse through some trailers.

- phil65 - 2010-10-16

lapino Wrote:I had this skin installed before it was available in the add-ons (installed it using a .ZIP file). It used to have a separate 'trailers' section in the home menu, which seems gone now. Is there a way to get this back? I love being able to browse through some trailers.

yes, it´s now a submenu item (under Movies)

- lapino - 2010-10-16

Is there a way to add it to the home menu as a separate link?

- nekrosoft13 - 2010-10-16

did work on this skin stop? or will there be future updates?

- phil65 - 2010-10-16

lapino Wrote:Is there a way to add it to the home menu as a separate link?

will be easy with the next Aeon65 release