Kodi Community Forum
[UPDATED] Aeon65 v10.5 (Dharma) compatible - Help/Support/Bugs/Feature Request - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [UPDATED] Aeon65 v10.5 (Dharma) compatible - Help/Support/Bugs/Feature Request (/showthread.php?tid=76839)

- veneetle - 2010-07-30

Help please for view Multiplex there's Year display for movie list in the info dialog?? I getting latest files from git://github.com/pix/aeon.git skin.Aeon65

- pixdamix - 2010-07-30

Edit: Fixed in cf6c9045bd2bfda480343843e7c52e8d19143de7

veneetle Wrote:Help please for view Multiplex there's Year display for movie list in the info dialog?? I getting latest files from git://github.com/pix/aeon.git skin.Aeon65
Is this the same problem: http://github.com/pix/aeon/issues#issue/60 ?

- veneetle - 2010-07-30

Yep it is and just checked again, it is fixed. thank you

- veneetle - 2010-07-30

I am noob here and these Q's may have answered but I have search for this up and down the forum, but could not find it.

Why do sort is not working in music video view?
It only work if you choose your sorting method and back out then come back into music video (still in a funny way though: only from the current page; like if you are on page 2 of your list it will sort from that page and unsorted items above & below it).

+ Is there an option to sort in Descending like in music video view?

+ Is there a way to speed up Aeon skin? It's fine if you have a few movies, it gets slower as you build your library (playing media is OK, it's slow when browsing )
I changed fadingtime of fanart to smaller and that help but cannot use Git to get updates; it would say I need to stash or merge and I just hoping it would incorporate it into Git.
I started XBMC because of AEON65(youtube) =) super nice.
Found that this this setting would help but still not much:
<advancedsettings>
<sleepbeforeflip>0.85</sleepbeforeflip>
<fakefullscreen>true</fakefullscreen>
</advancedsettings>

any help is much appreciated

- quebert - 2010-07-30

Is adding favorites to the main menu ever going to be fixed? I just updated SVN + the skin and it's still not working. Not complaining, just curious.

- mark007 - 2010-07-31

Higuys. Just thought I should ask here first. Is the mouse supposed to work yet in this skin or should I create a bug report to explain that it currently doesn't. Thanks!

- pixdamix - 2010-07-31

quebert Wrote:Is adding favorites to the main menu ever going to be fixed? I just updated SVN + the skin and it's still not working. Not complaining, just curious.
Read the first post or the FAQ you need script.favourites.

mark007 Wrote:Higuys. Just thought I should ask here first. Is the mouse supposed to work yet in this skin or should I create a bug report to explain that it currently doesn't. Thanks!
No mouse isn't supported, And probably never will. Aeon was never designed with mouse support in mind, so it might be too much work now to incorporate it

- mark007 - 2010-07-31

Ok thank you. I'll disable mouse in that case. I think there's an option for it.

OK Disabled mouse, out of curiosity, is it possible to disable this automatically when aeon65 skin is loaded..... just incase people attempt to use it like I did.

- Brad P - 2010-07-31

veneetle Wrote:+ Is there a way to speed up Aeon skin? It's fine if you have a few movies, it gets slower as you build your library (playing media is OK, it's slow when browsing )
I changed fadingtime of fanart to smaller and that help but cannot use Git to get updates; it would say I need to stash or merge and I just hoping it would incorporate it into Git.
I started XBMC because of AEON65(youtube) =) super nice.
Found that this this setting would help but still not much:
<advancedsettings>
<sleepbeforeflip>0.85</sleepbeforeflip>
<fakefullscreen>true</fakefullscreen>
</advancedsettings>

any help is much appreciated

My skin has slowed down too. SVN 31996. I have 236 movies in my library and I have Aeon set to Showcase - Flow. It's slow when I first start scrolling through the movie list but becomes normal again perhaps 1/4 into the list and is normal to the end. I don't think its a SVN related problem because I've had this version for a few days and this slow down only started the past day or so.

Can ISO files somehow slow down the skin? veneetle, do you have any iso files in your movie library?

- mark007 - 2010-07-31

I think aeon / xbmc? be able to do better caching of things like the posters, so that scrolling doesn't become laggy when the skin has to go and begin loading up posters on the fly...... Better caching would get rid of the ghost / imageless poster effect that appears sometimes when the skin is waiting for the poster to get loaded.

Might as well use as much video memory as is available I think..... or leave a hundred or so for when a movie is started..

- garyi - 2010-07-31

Could someone make this into a download muppets like me can deal with, i.e. I click a link and it downloads?

Cheers

- BinaryMonkey - 2010-08-01

garyi Wrote:Could someone make this into a download muppets like me can deal with, i.e. I click a link and it downloads?

Cheers

http://github.com/pix/aeon/archives/pix65

Delivered, easy as it already existed.

- Broads - 2010-08-01

Hi just tried aeon again! And forgot just how much I liked this skin. Your version has added some cool new views. I especially like the low lists.

However before I could start using this full time I would need the following requests added.

Home: shutdown to have sub menu items. Exit / log off.
Profile login: again option to exit / shut down. Keep at it. It's a great skin.

- pixdamix - 2010-08-01

Broads Wrote:Home: shutdown to have sub menu items. Exit / log off.
Profile login: again option to exit / shut down. Keep at it. It's a great skin.
Your feature requests feels lonely, tell them to go on github where they will meet new friends and never be forgotten :-)

- amarga - 2010-08-01

(did a search and didn't find anything related...)

Any plans to support installing Aeon65 via the 'Get Add-ons' > Skin feature?