Kodi Community Forum
[UPDATED] Aeon65 v10.5 (Dharma) compatible - Help/Support/Bugs/Feature Request - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon MQ (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+---- Thread: [UPDATED] Aeon65 v10.5 (Dharma) compatible - Help/Support/Bugs/Feature Request (/showthread.php?tid=76839)

- TomPiXX - 2011-01-05

Talle Wrote:I suffer from the same situation.
My solution for now has been to use Transparancy skin and move my backdrops to this, but it is not a sufficiant solution since it is not as nice as Aeon65.
The problem is, as far as I can tell, an Aeon problem since all the versions of Aeon I´ve tried suffer from the same situation with the PVR builds...

I would be most grateful for any help in this!

Found a solution (little bit tricky but works).

Just install the regular XBMC, enter the main menu, set up everything you like and than install the PVR build.
Everything works.

- Talle - 2011-01-05

TomPiXX Wrote:Found a solution (little bit tricky but works).

Just install the regular XBMC, enter the main menu, set up everything you like and than install the PVR build.
Everything works.

Hmm sounds resonable ok, but...
How do you config the extra menu to the extra script for liveTV?
The addon isn´t there when just the regular build is installed..
Would love to get this to work!

- bostoneric - 2011-01-07

tetodbs Wrote:Hi to all,
there's a way to have directly this view of recently added widget without pressing the up arrow key:

Thanks

From page 3 waaaaaaay back, I did a little search but didnt find an answer to this yet. I'd like the same view as default vs the single picture of latest movie/episode.

- bananaman - 2011-01-07

Im using git pull, but is there some way of seeing if the files are updated. Seems to be always up to date.

- Rygrath - 2011-01-07

That's because it is up to date. Phil hasn't updated git in a long while. So there's no changes since the last commit.

Love the look, but can't get it? - r0nin ar1es - 2011-01-10

Having a hard time installing the zip! Anytime I install from zip from inside the XMBC interface it says failure to install? Im using the latest XBMC release for Ubuntu... So if anybody can help, Id be most appreciated.

- pvisnjic - 2011-01-12

Hi

I am having some problems, was in the process of configuring the home screen and now my Movies & TV menus have disappeared. I have tried turning them on and off in the main menu/shortcuts options menu without any luck. Have reinstalled XBMC & the skin and they are still missing.

Does anyone have any advice on how to get these back?

Thanks for the help.

- sergiocos - 2011-01-12

they are hidden when you have no library configured (aka no movies or tv shows added by adding a source and setting content)

- pvisnjic - 2011-01-12

sergiocos Wrote:they are hidden when you have no library configured (aka no movies or tv shows added by adding a source and setting content)

Thanks for your response, i have added some movies and tv shows and set the content. I have switched back to the default skin (confluence) where it allowed me to switch the movies menu back on under the skin settings menu. However the option to switch the TV menu on/off is greyed out and unavailable. All the other menu items can be switched on & off.

If you have any more advice it would be much appreciated.

Thanks

- Shinu - 2011-01-14

Has anyone found a way to fix the following problem?

Shinu Wrote:1. Opening the OSD (pressing the "I" key) while view a video that's not part of the library doesn't display the name of the file anymore. Just the length of the vid, screenshot and current and end time.

- paco - 2011-01-14

Shinu Wrote:Has anyone found a way to fix the following problem?

Yeah, that's an annoying 'feature' on non-library files.

- Shinu - 2011-01-15

It's very annoying. It doesn't look like something too difficult to fix. I'm hoping someone out there knows how to do it.

- d_hero - 2011-01-15

Hi guys, love this skin but just a quick couple of questions:

1) i understand the menu items of Movies and Tv Shows are hidden unless you have a source with the relevant content set for each, but if they are hidden, how do you add a source and set its content? I tried going to the 'Files' menu but while i could add a source, there was no option to set content.

2) the menu items on the main menu bar are not evenly spaced, ie. 'Tv Shows' and 'Settings' are really close together and 'Music and 'Pictures' are far apart form each other. Im sure it wasnt always like this so anyone got any ideas?

Thanks a lot

Edit: It looks like the skin is corrupted, all the menus in the different sections (tv, movies etc) are out of line, some menu items like 'library mode' etc are missing. ive reinstalled the skin but its still the same. is there some sort of cache i can clear or something? Im new to working on linux boxes

- sergiocos - 2011-01-15

1) VIDEOS it's the menu item that help you populate library. choose your movies/tv shows folders, and set the content for them.

- d_hero - 2011-01-15

Ah great, id hidden that from the main menu so didnt think to look in it. That solves one problem!