Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] cdART Manager Script - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Program Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] cdART Manager Script (/showthread.php?tid=77031)

RE: [RELEASE] cdART Manager Script - schwieder3 - 2013-05-04

Hi, I'm trying to use this to download cd arts but haven't had any luck. I tried automatic, and picking an artist who I know has a cdart for 1 of my albums. (eagles - their greatest hits). No luck yet.

I just upgraded to frodo from eden, I didn't do an install from scratch. Before I upgraded I had very few artist thumbs, after upgrading I went into artists and clicked the query button for all artists, then most of them appeared. I noticed it kept my skins from eden, no way to uninstall them or eden add ons. That may have something to do with it. I had cdart with eden too, but I didn't realize it actually did the cd art, I thought it did the album art and fanart, so I'm pretty sure I didn't try it in Eden. Don't remember if it could be uninstalled or not. Now I'm using aeon mq4 with windows 7 on an acer aspire revo. Here's the link to my debug log. I tried it automatically a couple times, and eagles once with debug on.

Thanks for any help.

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=16100

RE: [RELEASE] cdART Manager Script - giftie - 2013-05-04

I think your database is missing MBIDs.. You will need to turn on the setting - Enable MusicBrainz ID update during Addon Database update - in settings then update the database in the script.

RE: [RELEASE] cdART Manager Script - schwieder3 - 2013-05-05

Ok, thanks for the quick reply, I don't know if I tried updating from within the script, I'll try that.

Thank you.

RE: [RELEASE] cdART Manager Script - Kars1072 - 2013-05-06

Hi giftie,

cdArt-Manager always works great for me, but now that I use Frodo 12.1 and cdArt-Manager 3.01 there is one strange thing happening :

Everytime I choose "Artist-Thumbs=>All Artists" it downloads all thumbs for my artists again. There is no problem with all other sections - they only download new images, but for artist thumbs it keeps downloading all images again.

RE: [RELEASE] cdART Manager Script - kotzo - 2013-05-08

Hi,

I'm using XBMC on Pivos Xios (Android), and get allways the "script failed" message.

pastebin link: http://pastebin.com/tUHKMyVe

Thanks for your help,

Kotzo

RE: [RELEASE] cdART Manager Script - kotzo - 2013-05-09

Hi,

Any help ?

RE: [RELEASE] cdART Manager Script - giftie - 2013-05-10

(2013-05-09, 22:24)kotzo Wrote: Hi,

Any help ?

A little searching(one page back) would have shown you that there is some sort of limitations on Android and RPi systems. The logs do not show any reason why the script fails. I am working on trying to find a solution, but with out those systems properly logging it may take some time.

RE: [RELEASE] cdART Manager Script - Scoxx - 2013-05-15

Hey there,
have the following problem.

10:18:15 T:2629825600 NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
10:18:17 T:2629825600 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>
Error Contents: No module named PIL
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/home/pi/.xbmc/addons/script.cdartmanager/default.py", line 98, in <module>
from download import auto_download
File "/home/pi/.xbmc/addons/script.cdartmanager/resources/lib/download.py", line 6, in <module>
from PIL import Image
ImportError: No module named PIL
-->End of Python script error report<--
10:18:23 T:2629825600 NOTICE: Thread XBPyThread start, auto delete: false

Its the 3.0.3 version installed on a raspbmc based on frodo 12.2. I cant start the cdArt manager -> script failed !
Did the script try to write data in a existing /default.py? Because there is no file called default.py in my script path but the download.py is located there.
Hope someone can help to fix this. Tried every setup.
Thanks for your help!

Re: RE: [RELEASE] cdART Manager Script - giftie - 2013-05-15

(2013-05-15, 11:24)Scoxx Wrote: Hey there,
have the following problem.

the 3.0.3 version installed on a raspbmc based on frodo 12.2. I cant start the cdArt manager -> script failed !
Did the script try to write data in a existing /default.py? Because there is no file called default.py in my script path but the download.py is located there.
Hope someone can help to fix this. Tried every setup.
Thanks for your help!

There is a default.py, it is in the 'root' folder of the script. The problem is that you are missing the script.module.pil module. This module gets built during the building of XBMC. You might be able to get it to work by installing the PIL python module into the system Python(not sure how to do this)

-There is a default.py, it is in the 'root' folder of the script.

Sry. Did not look for it in the root folder, for sure the default.py is there.( sry dont know how to quote)

Is the script.module.pil a standalone script for xbmc or part of something ,because you wrote that i have to install it into the system python.

I found the script.module.pil on my raspi and it contains one addon.xml. Have downloaded it new and replaced the addon.xml => Same log failure.

Is it right that the addon.xml just this:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="true"?>
-<addon provider-name="PythonWare" version="1.1.7" name="Python Image Library" id="script.module.pil">
-<requires> <import version="2.0.0" addon="xbmc.python"/> </requires> <extension library="lib" point="xbmc.python.module"/>
-<extension point="xbmc.addon.metadata"> <platform>all</platform> </extension> </addon>

I dont know what to do...

Here is the path to my addon.xml :
pi@raspbmc:/media/CnMemory$ cd /home/pi/.xbmc/addons/script.module.pil/
pi@raspbmc:~/.xbmc/addons/script.module.pil$ dir
addon.xml

Thanks!

(2013-05-15, 18:30)Scoxx Wrote: -There is a default.py, it is in the 'root' folder of the script.

Sry. Did not look for it in the root folder, for sure the default.py is there.( sry dont know how to quote)

Is the script.module.pil a standalone script for xbmc or part of something ,because you wrote that i have to install it into the system python.

I found the script.module.pil on my raspi and it contains one addon.xml. Have downloaded it new and replaced the addon.xml => Same log failure.

Is it right that the addon.xml just this:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="true"?>
-<addon provider-name="PythonWare" version="1.1.7" name="Python Image Library" id="script.module.pil">
-<requires> <import version="2.0.0" addon="xbmc.python"/> </requires> <extension library="lib" point="xbmc.python.module"/>
-<extension point="xbmc.addon.metadata"> <platform>all</platform> </extension> </addon>

I dont know what to do...

Here is the path to my addon.xml :
pi@raspbmc:/media/CnMemory$ cd /home/pi/.xbmc/addons/script.module.pil/
pi@raspbmc:~/.xbmc/addons/script.module.pil$ dir
addon.xml

Thanks!

I found the answer:

connection via ssh -> username : password -> and then just 'sudo apt-get install python-imaging'
Thats all!! But thanks for your help.

RE: [RELEASE] cdART Manager Script - bedo2405 - 2013-05-20

Hi, when I go into cdArt Manager I'm only seeing my first album Adele. None of my other albums appear. What am I doing wrong?
Version 3.0.3 on xbmc 12.1

Any help greatly appreciated

Found the answer on 173, thanks anyway.

RE: [RELEASE] cdART Manager Script - JoeBlow42069 - 2013-05-21

Does anyone know why my clear logos don't show in Aeon Nox using Frodo 12.2? I selected show logo instead of title, and have also downloaded clear logo's to my artists folder. Also, when I select background customizer to show extra fan art, that isn't working either.

RE: [RELEASE] cdART Manager Script - JuggalotusHeat - 2013-05-21

EDIT: on 173 and I failed to look at previous posts. Bah!

RE: [RELEASE] cdART Manager Script - Lunatixz - 2013-05-23

can't get cdart addon to start... log snippet below

01:47:32 T:3820 DEBUG: POParser: loaded 191 strings from file x:\XBMC\portable_data\addons\script.cdartmanager\resources\language\English\strings.po
01:47:32 T:3820 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>
Error Contents: cannot import name auto_download
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "x:\XBMC\portable_data\addons\script.cdartmanager\default.py", line 98, in <module>
from download import auto_download
ImportError: cannot import name auto_download
-->End of Python script error report<--