Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] cdART Manager Script - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Program Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] cdART Manager Script (/showthread.php?tid=77031)

RE: [RELEASE] cdART Manager Script - gibxxi - 2015-11-26

(2015-11-25, 22:11)meowmoo Wrote:
Quote:I assume would add the relevant MBID's directly to the Kodi music library database,

the MBID is in the v15 KodiDB also, strMusicBrainzAlbumID, strMusicBrainzArtistID.

but I tag my mp3's with MB picard, so the MBID is in all my mp3s also, maby that's the reason...

I just installed and tested the latest version from stef.an, works fine, no issues so far, and much much faster when hitting the DL all cdArt/cover/banner Button (688 cd's, lots of artists)

Indeed, it does. Kudos to stef.an for the fixes he's pushed so far. The caching fixes especially have had a positive effect on the cdART Manager update times. Since the option to check MBID's to be current is an optional step, it would significantly shorten the process even further to simply not enable this step in the first place. However, this does assume that a). Kodi is able to determine the correct values during a library scrape and b). that those values are indeed present for cdART Manager to be able to match the correct album / artist / release without that step being enabled, just from info already present in the Kodi database. Finally, it would I think be a good idea to update any values directly to the Kodi database for future proofing.

Giftie was somewhat reticent about modifying the mp3's themselves (which I can understand) for fear of incorrect values being saved which might then be a pain to reverse. But Kodi has evolved enough now, for the need for a separate database for the add-on to no longer be needed, IMHO.

If cdART Manager could achieve some kind of parity in function and methodology with Artwork Downloader, I think this would be the ultimate upgrade. I'd like to be able to have cdART Manager run automatically in the background after a library scan and automatically download the artwork types I've selected as default, much like Artwork Downloader does. This would involve minimal end-user interaction, and would still allow the system to be 'used' for other purposes while it's doing it's thing. There are a lot of reasons to keep the manual mode as it currently exists, granted, but automation is the key. Set-it-and-forget-it.

Wink

RE: [RELEASE] cdART Manager Script - martinconroy - 2015-11-26

(2015-11-26, 09:57)gibxxi Wrote: If cdART Manager could achieve some kind of parity in function and methodology with Artwork Downloader, I think this would be the ultimate upgrade. I'd like to be able to have cdART Manager run automatically in the background after a library scan and automatically download the artwork types I've selected as default, much like Artwork Downloader does. This would involve minimal end-user interaction, and would still allow the system to be 'used' for other purposes while it's doing it's thing. There are a lot of reasons to keep the manual mode as it currently exists, granted, but automation is the key. Set-it-and-forget-it.

Agree! This would be awesome, ideally with an easy interface to see missing artwork and (if possible) upload an image for those if you had found it at another source.

RE: [RELEASE] cdART Manager Script - martinconroy - 2015-11-26

Stef.an
Love this add-on but find installation success erratic at best. Would you be able to provide some concise foolproof steps to install from GitHub?
For example, this is the latest error I'm getting

Code:
11:33:01 T:748  NOTICE: Thread LanguageInvoker start, auto delete: false
11:33:01 T:748  NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
11:33:01 T:748  NOTICE: [cdART Manager] - ############################################################
11:33:01 T:748  NOTICE: [cdART Manager] - #    cdART Manager                                         #
11:33:01 T:748  NOTICE: [cdART Manager] - #        default.py module                                 #
11:33:01 T:748  NOTICE: [cdART Manager] - #    script.cdartmanager                                   #
11:33:01 T:748  NOTICE: [cdART Manager] - #    Giftie                                                #
11:33:01 T:748  NOTICE: [cdART Manager] - #    4.0.5                                                 #
11:33:01 T:748  NOTICE: [cdART Manager] - #    Ppic, Reaven, Imaginos, redje, Jair,                  #
11:33:01 T:748  NOTICE: [cdART Manager] - #    Chaos_666, Magnatism, Kode, Martijn                   #
11:33:01 T:748  NOTICE: [cdART Manager] - #    Thanks for the help guys...                           #
11:33:01 T:748  NOTICE: [cdART Manager] - #    NG                                                    #
11:33:01 T:748  NOTICE: [cdART Manager] - ############################################################
11:33:01 T:748  NOTICE: [cdART Manager] - Looking for settings.xml
11:33:01 T:748  NOTICE: [cdART Manager] - Addon Work Folder: C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\addon_data\script.cdartmanager\
11:33:01 T:748  NOTICE: [cdART Manager] - Addon Database: C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\addon_data\script.cdartmanager\l_cdart.db
11:33:01 T:748  NOTICE: [cdART Manager] - Addon settings: C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\addon_data\script.cdartmanager\settings.xml
11:33:01 T:748  NOTICE: [cdART Manager] - Addon Work Folder Found, Checking For Database
11:33:01 T:748  NOTICE: [cdART Manager] - Addon Db Found, Checking Database Version
11:33:01 T:748  NOTICE: [cdART Manager] - Looking for database version: 3.0.3
11:33:01 T:748  NOTICE: [cdART Manager] - Database matched
11:33:01 T:748   ERROR: EXCEPTION: XML File for Window is missing
11:33:01 T:748  NOTICE: [cdART Manager] - Error in script occured
11:33:01 T:748   ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
11:33:01 T:748   ERROR:   File "C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.cdartmanager\default.py", line 569, in <module>
11:33:01 T:748   ERROR:     ui = gui.GUI("script-cdartmanager.xml", __addon__.getAddonInfo('path'), "Default")
11:33:01 T:748   ERROR: RuntimeError: XML File for Window is missing
11:33:01 T:748   ERROR: EXCEPTION: Dialog not created.
11:33:01 T:748  NOTICE: Unexpected error:
11:33:01 T:748  NOTICE: <type 'exceptions.RuntimeError'>
11:33:01 T:748   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.RuntimeError'>
                                            Error Contents: Dialog not created.
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.cdartmanager\default.py", line 577, in <module>
                                                dialog_msg("close")
                                              File "C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.cdartmanager\resources\lib\utils.py", line 291, in dialog_msg
                                                dialog.close()
                                            RuntimeError: Dialog not created.
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
11:33:01 T:6500   ERROR: CAESinkDirectSound::GetDefaultDevice: Retrieval of audio endpoint enumeration failed.
11:33:01 T:6500   ERROR: CAESinkDirectSound::Initialize: Failed to create the DirectSound device  with error DSERR_NODRIVER, trying the default device.
11:33:01 T:6500   ERROR: CAESinkDirectSound::Initialize: Failed to create the default DirectSound device with error DSERR_NODRIVER.
11:33:01 T:908  NOTICE: Thread AESinkNull start, auto delete: false

RE: [RELEASE] cdART Manager Script - stef.an - 2015-11-26

Okay, this is the way I would suggest for you:

1. download the zip https://github.com/stefansielaff/script.cdartmanager/archive/NG.zip and save it somwhere you have access to from Kodi, do not extract it
2. Start Kodi, go to (my own translation) Settings->Add-Ons->User-Addons->All and search the list for "cdART Manager" and "cdART Manager NG". Select the entries if present and uninstall them. Repeat uninstallation until the entries disappear (this is important!)
3. (should not be neccesary) open Windows explorer and make sure there is no directory named "script.cdartmanager" in "C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons"
4. do NOT delete "C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\addon_data\script.cdartmanager" (this is where the database is stored)
5. in Kodi go to Settings->Add-Ons->Install from ZIP and select the archive downloaded in step 1 and you're done
6. confirm here that this works Wink

7. you should overthink if it's really neccessary for you to run Kodi as Admin, you give a very high level of trust to developers like me if you think "we" always only read your music files and skip your credit card data...

RE: [RELEASE] cdART Manager Script - stef.an - 2015-11-26

I totally agree to the "problem" with the MBID's and the separate database. And it would be much less painful if Kodi would already provide the ID's or if it I could store them once I found them. But currently Tags and NFO's are imho the only way to get them into the database without truly dirty hacking.
So currently I'm aiming at reorganizing the script, for this means getting rid of sqlite get MBID's as fast and reliable as possible, use live data and so on. I'm an absolutely object oriented programmer, and the existing code doesn't make it easier for me to rethink it all...
I'm slowly getting forward but the next release (whenever it may come) will ... google translated: pack a punch Smile

Code:
Z:\GIT\script.cdartmanager [NG +11 ~6 -3 | +0 ~19 -1]> git diff --stat
_command.py                                        | 1000 +++++++++---------
addon.xml                                          |   75 +-
changelog.txt                                      |  473 +--------
default.py                                         |  619 +-----------
icon.png                                           |  Bin 28006 -> 109973 bytes
resources/lib/constants.py                         |   39 +
resources/lib/datastore.py                         |  175 ++++
resources/lib/folder.py                            |   45 -
resources/lib/gui.py                               | 1058 ++++++++------------
resources/lib/kodi_rpc.py                          |   14 +-
resources/lib/mbid_finder.py                       |   51 +-
resources/lib/settings.py                          |  169 ++++
resources/lib/utils.py                             |   58 +-
resources/lib/xxx_download.py                      |   10 +-
resources/lib/xxx_fanarttv.py                      |   16 +-
resources/lib/xxx_jsonrpc_calls.py                 |   20 +-
resources/lib/xxx_musicbrainz.py                   |   33 +-
resources/lib/xxx_utils.py                         |   30 +-
resources/settings.xml                             |   12 +-
.../skins/Default/720p/script-cdartmanager.xml     |  161 +--
20 files changed, 1661 insertions(+), 2397 deletions(-)
Z:\GIT\script.cdartmanager [NG +11 ~6 -3 | +0 ~19 -1]>

RE: [RELEASE] cdART Manager Script - gibxxi - 2015-11-27

Sounds good Stef.an. Been impressed with what you've done so far. I sent you my library stats, now that Kodi has finally finished re-scanning my entire music / audio collection.

I trust in your judgement to find the most practical way to evolve cdART Manager.

Smile

RE: [RELEASE] cdART Manager Script - binnugsay - 2015-11-27

(2015-11-26, 22:00)stef.an Wrote: Okay, this is the way I would suggest for you:

1. download the zip https://github.com/stefansielaff/script.cdartmanager/archive/NG.zip and save it somwhere you have access to from Kodi, do not extract it
2. Start Kodi, go to (my own translation) Settings->Add-Ons->User-Addons->All and search the list for "cdART Manager" and "cdART Manager NG". Select the entries if present and uninstall them. Repeat uninstallation until the entries disappear (this is important!)
3. (should not be neccesary) open Windows explorer and make sure there is no directory named "script.cdartmanager" in "C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons"
4. do NOT delete "C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\addon_data\script.cdartmanager" (this is where the database is stored)
5. in Kodi go to Settings->Add-Ons->Install from ZIP and select the archive downloaded in step 1 and you're done

7. you should overthink if it's really neccessary for you to run Kodi as Admin, you give a very high level of trust to developers like me if you think "we" always only read your music files and skip your credit card data...

Thanks a lot for your help, try with Kodi 16 Jarvis and telle you after.

RE: [RELEASE] cdART Manager Script - scott967 - 2015-11-27

Was interested to see what was happening to this add-on. I pretty much gave up on it, because I have all the MBIDs in the Kodi library (from metadata tags) and see no purpose for an add-on that attempts to also find those same MBIDs and store them again in a second database.

As far as Jarvis, I don't think there is any change in how MBID is set up (if you have MBID in your tags, Kodi will save it to the music db. If you have Kodi setting "prefer online information" Kodi will replace tag data with MusicBrainz database data.) What is new is that users have the option of adding ARTISTS and/or ALBUM ARTISTS tags to their music files. If they do this, then the music scanner will use the ARTISTS together with the MB Artist ID tags (same with album artist) to determine the name (string) and MBID that is added to the Artist table in the music db. In this instance, the previous ARTIST tag (no S) is just used as a string "as-is" to display as the song artist. This way the ARTIST tag can contain any sort of connective you want such as "&", "and", "feat.", whatever and none of that will go into the the artist table (unless you also have it that way in the ARTISTS tag).

scott s.

RE: [RELEASE] cdART Manager Script - martinconroy - 2015-11-27

(2015-11-26, 22:00)stef.an Wrote: Okay, this is the way I would suggest for you:

Thanks Stef.an. Followed these precisely, and still get the following error:
Code:
14:06:41 T:5804  NOTICE: special://profile/ is mapped to: special://masterprofile/
14:06:41 T:5804  NOTICE: Previous line repeats 1 times.
14:06:41 T:5804  NOTICE: -----------------------------------------------------------------------
14:06:41 T:5804  NOTICE: Starting Kodi (15.2 Git:20151019-02e7013). Platform: Windows NT x86 32-bit
14:06:41 T:5804  NOTICE: Using Release Kodi x32 build
14:06:41 T:5804  NOTICE: Kodi compiled Oct 19 2015 by MSVC 180030723 for Windows NT x86 32-bit version 6.0 (0x06000000)
14:06:41 T:5804  NOTICE: Running on HP ProLiant MicroServer with Windows 10, kernel: Windows NT x86 64-bit version 10.0
14:06:41 T:5804  NOTICE: Host CPU: AMD Turion(tm) II Neo N54L Dual-Core Processor, 2 cores available
14:06:41 T:5804  NOTICE: Desktop Resolution: 1024x768 32Bit at 60Hz
14:06:41 T:5804  NOTICE: Running with restricted rights
14:06:41 T:5804  NOTICE: Aero is enabled
14:06:41 T:5804  NOTICE: special://xbmc/ is mapped to: C:\Media Apps\Kodi
14:06:41 T:5804  NOTICE: special://xbmcbin/ is mapped to: C:\Media Apps\Kodi
14:06:41 T:5804  NOTICE: special://masterprofile/ is mapped to: C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata
14:06:41 T:5804  NOTICE: special://home/ is mapped to: C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\
14:06:41 T:5804  NOTICE: special://temp/ is mapped to: C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\cache
14:06:41 T:5804  NOTICE: The executable running is: C:\Media Apps\Kodi\Kodi.exe
14:06:41 T:5804  NOTICE: Local hostname: MEDIASERVER
14:06:41 T:5804  NOTICE: Log File is located: C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\kodi.log
14:06:41 T:5804  NOTICE: -----------------------------------------------------------------------
14:06:41 T:5804  NOTICE: load settings...
14:06:41 T:6560  NOTICE: Thread CWin32PowerStateWorker start, auto delete: false
14:06:41 T:5804 WARNING: CSettingString: unknown options filler "timezonecountries" of "locale.timezonecountry"
14:06:41 T:5804 WARNING: CSettingString: unknown options filler "timezones" of "locale.timezone"
14:06:41 T:5804  NOTICE: No settings file to load (special://xbmc/system/advancedsettings.xml)
14:06:41 T:5804  NOTICE: Loaded settings file from special://profile/advancedsettings.xml
14:06:41 T:5804  NOTICE: Contents of special://profile/advancedsettings.xml are...
                                            <advancedsettings>
                                              <videodatabase>
                                                <type>mysql</type>
                                                <host>192.168.1.100</host>
                                                <port>3306</port>
                                                <user>kodi</user>
                                                <pass>kodi</pass>
                                              </videodatabase>
                                              <musicdatabase>
                                                <type>mysql</type>
                                                <host>192.168.1.100</host>
                                                <port>3306</port>
                                                <user>kodi</user>
                                                <pass>kodi</pass>
                                              </musicdatabase>
                                              <videolibrary>
                                                <importwatchedstate>true</importwatchedstate>
                                                <importresumepoint>true</importresumepoint>
                                              </videolibrary>
                                              <musiclibrary>
                                                <itemseparator>;</itemseparator>
                                              </musiclibrary>
                                              <songinfoduration>0</songinfoduration>
                                              <substitute>
                                                <from>special://profile/playlists/</from>
                                                <to>smb://Mediaserver/Kodi/userdata/playlists/</to>
                                              </substitute>
                                              <substitute>
                                                <from>special://profile/addon_data/</from>
                                                <to>smb://Mediaserver/Kodi/userdata/addon_data/</to>
                                              </substitute>
                                              <substitute>
                                                <from>special://profile/sources.xml</from>
                                                <to>smb://Mediaserver/Kodi/userdata/sources.xml</to>
                                              </substitute>
                                              <substitute>
                                                <from>special://profile/mediasources.xml</from>
                                                <to>smb://Mediaserver/Kodi/userdata/mediasources.xml</to>
                                              </substitute>
                                              <substitute>
                                                <from>special://profile/RssFeeds.xml</from>
                                                <to>smb://Mediaserver/Kodi/userdata/RssFeeds.xml</to>
                                              </substitute>
                                              <substitute>
                                                <from>special://profile/favourites.xml</from>
                                                <to>smb://Mediaserver/Kodi/userdata/favourites.xml</to>
                                              </substitute>
                                            </advancedsettings>
14:06:41 T:5804 WARNING: VIDEO database configuration is experimental.
14:06:41 T:5804  NOTICE: Default DVD Player: dvdplayer
14:06:41 T:5804  NOTICE: Default Video Player: dvdplayer
14:06:41 T:5804  NOTICE: Default Audio Player: paplayer
14:06:41 T:5804  NOTICE: Disabled debug logging due to GUI setting. Level 0.
14:06:41 T:5804  NOTICE: Log level changed to "LOG_LEVEL_NORMAL"
14:06:41 T:5804  NOTICE: CMediaSourceSettings: loading media sources from special://masterprofile/sources.xml
14:06:41 T:5804  NOTICE: Loading player core factory settings from special://xbmc/system/playercorefactory.xml.
14:06:41 T:5804  NOTICE: Loaded playercorefactory configuration
14:06:41 T:5804  NOTICE: Loading player core factory settings from special://masterprofile/playercorefactory.xml.
14:06:41 T:5804  NOTICE: special://masterprofile/playercorefactory.xml does not exist. Skipping.
14:06:41 T:7804  NOTICE: Thread ActiveAE start, auto delete: false
14:06:41 T:7768  NOTICE: Thread AESink start, auto delete: false
14:06:41 T:7804   ERROR: CAESinkDirectSound::GetDefaultDevice: Retrieval of audio endpoint enumeration failed.
14:06:41 T:7804  NOTICE: No Devices found - retry: 4
14:06:42 T:7804   ERROR: CAESinkDirectSound::GetDefaultDevice: Retrieval of audio endpoint enumeration failed.
14:06:42 T:7804  NOTICE: No Devices found - retry: 3
14:06:44 T:7804   ERROR: CAESinkDirectSound::GetDefaultDevice: Retrieval of audio endpoint enumeration failed.
14:06:44 T:7804  NOTICE: No Devices found - retry: 2
14:06:45 T:7804   ERROR: CAESinkDirectSound::GetDefaultDevice: Retrieval of audio endpoint enumeration failed.
14:06:45 T:7804  NOTICE: No Devices found - retry: 1
14:06:47 T:7804   ERROR: CAESinkDirectSound::GetDefaultDevice: Retrieval of audio endpoint enumeration failed.
14:06:47 T:7804  NOTICE: Found 0 Lists of Devices
14:06:47 T:7768   ERROR: CAESinkDirectSound::GetDefaultDevice: Retrieval of audio endpoint enumeration failed.
14:06:47 T:7768   ERROR: CAESinkDirectSound::Initialize: Failed to create the DirectSound device  with error DSERR_NODRIVER, trying the default device.
14:06:47 T:7768   ERROR: CAESinkDirectSound::Initialize: Failed to create the default DirectSound device with error DSERR_NODRIVER.
14:06:47 T:7736  NOTICE: Thread AESinkNull start, auto delete: false
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Running database version Addons19
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: ADDONS: Using repository repository.xbmc.org
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: ADDONS: Using repository repository.aeon.nox.silvo
14:06:47 T:5924  NOTICE: Thread RemoteControl start, auto delete: false
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Found screen: Dummy Monitor on NVIDIA GeForce 210 , adapter 0.
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Primary mode: 1024x768@ 60.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 640x480@ 59.94 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 640x480@ 60.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 640x480@ 70.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 640x480@ 73.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 640x480@ 75.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 640x480@ 85.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 640x480@ 100.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 640x480@ 120.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 640x480@ 140.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 640x480@ 144.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 640x480@ 150.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 640x480@ 170.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 640x480@ 200.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 640x480@ 240.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 720x480@ 60.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 720x576@ 50.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 800x600@ 60.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 800x600@ 70.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 800x600@ 72.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 800x600@ 75.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 800x600@ 85.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 800x600@ 100.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 800x600@ 120.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 800x600@ 140.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 800x600@ 144.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 800x600@ 150.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 800x600@ 170.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 800x600@ 200.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 800x600@ 240.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 1024x768@ 60.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 1024x768@ 70.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 1024x768@ 72.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 1024x768@ 75.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 1024x768@ 85.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 1024x768@ 100.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 1024x768@ 120.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 1024x768@ 140.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 1024x768@ 144.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 1024x768@ 150.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 1024x768@ 170.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 1024x768@ 200.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 1024x768@ 240.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 1152x864@ 60.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 1152x864@ 70.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 1152x864@ 72.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 1152x864@ 75.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 1152x864@ 85.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 1152x864@ 100.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 1152x864@ 120.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 1152x864@ 140.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 1152x864@ 144.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 1152x864@ 150.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 1152x864@ 170.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 1152x864@ 200.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 1280x720@ 60.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 1280x768@ 60.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 1280x768@ 70.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 1280x768@ 72.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 1280x768@ 75.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 1280x768@ 85.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 1280x768@ 100.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 1280x768@ 120.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 1280x768@ 140.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 1280x768@ 144.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 1280x768@ 150.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 1280x768@ 170.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 1280x800@ 60.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 1280x800@ 70.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 1280x800@ 72.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 1280x800@ 75.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 1280x800@ 85.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 1280x800@ 100.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 1280x800@ 119.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 1280x800@ 120.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 1280x800@ 140.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 1280x800@ 144.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 1280x800@ 150.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 1280x800@ 170.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 1280x960@ 60.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 1280x960@ 70.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 1280x960@ 72.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 1280x960@ 75.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 1280x960@ 85.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 1280x960@ 100.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 1280x960@ 119.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 1280x960@ 120.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 1280x960@ 140.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 1280x960@ 144.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 1280x960@ 150.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 1280x960@ 170.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 1280x1024@ 60.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 1280x1024@ 70.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 1280x1024@ 72.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 1280x1024@ 75.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 1280x1024@ 85.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 1280x1024@ 100.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 1280x1024@ 120.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 1280x1024@ 140.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 1280x1024@ 144.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 1280x1024@ 150.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 1280x1024@ 170.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 1360x768@ 60.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 1360x768@ 70.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 1360x768@ 72.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 1360x768@ 75.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 1360x768@ 85.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 1360x768@ 100.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 1360x768@ 120.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 1360x768@ 140.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 1360x768@ 144.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 1360x768@ 150.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 1360x768@ 170.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 1366x768@ 60.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 1366x768@ 70.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Previous line repeats 2 times.
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 1366x768@ 72.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 1366x768@ 75.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 1366x768@ 85.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 1366x768@ 100.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 1366x768@ 120.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 1366x768@ 140.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 1366x768@ 144.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 1366x768@ 150.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 1600x900@ 60.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 1600x900@ 70.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 1600x900@ 72.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 1600x900@ 75.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 1600x900@ 85.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 1600x900@ 100.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 1600x900@ 120.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 1600x900@ 140.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 1600x900@ 144.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 1600x900@ 150.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 1600x1024@ 60.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 1600x1024@ 70.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 1600x1024@ 72.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 1600x1024@ 75.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 1600x1024@ 85.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 1600x1024@ 100.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 1600x1024@ 120.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 1600x1200@ 60.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 1600x1200@ 70.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 1600x1200@ 72.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 1600x1200@ 75.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 1600x1200@ 85.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 1600x1200@ 100.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 1600x1200@ 119.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 1600x1200@ 120.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 1680x1050@ 59.94 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 1680x1050@ 60.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 1920x1080@ 60.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 1920x1200@ 60.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 1920x1200@ 70.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 1920x1200@ 72.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 1920x1200@ 75.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 1920x1200@ 85.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 1920x1200@ 100.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 1920x1440@ 60.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 1920x1440@ 70.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 1920x1440@ 72.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 1920x1440@ 75.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 1920x1440@ 85.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 2048x1536@ 60.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 2560x1440@ 60.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 2560x1440@ 70.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 2560x1440@ 75.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Additional mode: 2560x1600@ 60.00 - Full Screen
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Checking resolution 15
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Running database version Addons19
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Running database version ViewModes6
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Running database version Textures13
14:06:47 T:540  NOTICE: Thread PeripBusCEC start, auto delete: false
14:06:47 T:2324  NOTICE: Thread PeripBusUSB start, auto delete: false
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Running database version MyMusic52
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Running database version MyVideos93
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Running database version TV29
14:06:47 T:5804  NOTICE: Running database version Epg10
14:06:48 T:5804  NOTICE: initialize done
14:06:48 T:4092  NOTICE: Thread LanguageInvoker start, auto delete: false
14:06:48 T:5804  NOTICE: Running the application...
14:06:48 T:5804  NOTICE: starting upnp client
14:06:48 T:5804  NOTICE: ES: Starting event server
14:06:48 T:7876  NOTICE: Thread EventServer start, auto delete: false
14:06:48 T:7876  NOTICE: ES: Starting UDP Event server on 0.0.0.0:9777
14:06:48 T:5424  NOTICE: Thread TCPServer start, auto delete: false
14:06:48 T:7876  NOTICE: UDP: Listening on port 9777
14:06:49 T:4092  NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
14:06:49 T:4092  NOTICE:  StorageServer Module loaded RUN
14:06:49 T:4092  NOTICE: StorageClient-2.5.4 Starting server
14:06:53 T:5804  NOTICE: starting upnp client
14:06:53 T:5804  NOTICE: ADDONS: Using repository repository.xbmc.org
14:06:53 T:5804  NOTICE: ADDONS: Using repository repository.aeon.nox.silvo
14:06:53 T:5804 WARNING: JSONRPC: Could not parse type "PVR.Details.Channel"
14:06:53 T:5804 WARNING: JSONRPC: Could not parse type "PVR.Details.ChannelGroup.Extended"
14:06:53 T:5804 WARNING: JSONRPC: Could not parse type "GUI.Property.Value"
14:06:53 T:5804 WARNING: JSONRPC: Could not parse type "Setting.Details.SettingList"
14:06:53 T:7440  NOTICE: Thread LanguageInvoker start, auto delete: false
14:06:53 T:5804   ERROR: CScriptInvocationManager::ExecuteAsync - Not executing non-existing script script.favourites
14:06:53 T:6000  NOTICE: Thread LanguageInvoker start, auto delete: false
14:06:53 T:7440  NOTICE: Previous line repeats 5 times.
14:06:53 T:7440  NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
14:06:53 T:652  NOTICE: Thread LanguageInvoker start, auto delete: false
14:06:53 T:5096  NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
14:06:53 T:7772  NOTICE: Previous line repeats 5 times.
14:06:53 T:7772  NOTICE: Thread JobWorker start, auto delete: true
14:06:53 T:2760  NOTICE: Thread LanguageInvoker start, auto delete: false
14:06:54 T:7364  NOTICE: Thread JobWorker start, auto delete: true
14:06:54 T:3984  NOTICE: Thread LanguageInvoker start, auto delete: false
14:06:55 T:6000  NOTICE: Previous line repeats 1 times.
14:06:55 T:6000  NOTICE: service.libraryautoupdate-0.9.8 : Update Library Service starting...
14:06:55 T:6000  NOTICE: service.libraryautoupdate-0.9.8 : update timers
14:06:55 T:6000  NOTICE: service.libraryautoupdate-0.9.8 : Creating timer for Video Library
14:06:55 T:652  NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
14:06:55 T:7988  NOTICE: Previous line repeats 3 times.
14:06:55 T:7988  NOTICE: script.grab.fanart: Grab Fanart Service Started
14:06:57 T:6000  NOTICE: service.libraryautoupdate-0.9.8 : Creating timer for Music Library
14:06:58 T:7176  NOTICE: Thread LanguageInvoker start, auto delete: false
14:06:59 T:7176  NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
14:07:03 T:8020  NOTICE: Thread BackgroundLoader start, auto delete: false
14:07:04 T:3204  NOTICE: Thread JobWorker start, auto delete: true
14:07:05 T:5832  NOTICE: Thread LanguageInvoker start, auto delete: false
14:07:05 T:5832  NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
14:07:05 T:5832  NOTICE: [cdART Manager] - ############################################################
14:07:05 T:5832  NOTICE: [cdART Manager] - #    cdART Manager                                         #
14:07:05 T:5832  NOTICE: [cdART Manager] - #        default.py module                                 #
14:07:05 T:5832  NOTICE: [cdART Manager] - #    script.cdartmanager                                   #
14:07:05 T:5832  NOTICE: [cdART Manager] - #    Giftie                                                #
14:07:05 T:5832  NOTICE: [cdART Manager] - #    4.0.5                                                 #
14:07:05 T:5832  NOTICE: [cdART Manager] - #    Ppic, Reaven, Imaginos, redje, Jair,                  #
14:07:05 T:5832  NOTICE: [cdART Manager] - #    Chaos_666, Magnatism, Kode, Martijn                   #
14:07:05 T:5832  NOTICE: [cdART Manager] - #    Thanks for the help guys...                           #
14:07:05 T:5832  NOTICE: [cdART Manager] - #    NG                                                    #
14:07:05 T:5832  NOTICE: [cdART Manager] - ############################################################
14:07:05 T:5832  NOTICE: [cdART Manager] - Looking for settings.xml
14:07:05 T:5832  NOTICE: [cdART Manager] - Addon Work Folder: C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\addon_data\script.cdartmanager\
14:07:05 T:5832  NOTICE: [cdART Manager] - Addon Database: C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\addon_data\script.cdartmanager\l_cdart.db
14:07:05 T:5832  NOTICE: [cdART Manager] - Addon settings: C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\addon_data\script.cdartmanager\settings.xml
14:07:05 T:5832  NOTICE: [cdART Manager] - Addon Work Folder Found, Checking For Database
14:07:05 T:5832  NOTICE: [cdART Manager] - Addon Db Found, Checking Database Version
14:07:05 T:5832  NOTICE: [cdART Manager] - Looking for database version: 3.0.3
14:07:05 T:5832  NOTICE: [cdART Manager] - Database matched
14:07:05 T:5832   ERROR: EXCEPTION: XML File for Window is missing
14:07:05 T:5832  NOTICE: [cdART Manager] - Error in script occured
14:07:05 T:5832   ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
14:07:05 T:5832   ERROR:   File "C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.cdartmanager-NG\default.py", line 569, in <module>
14:07:05 T:5832   ERROR:     ui = gui.GUI("script-cdartmanager.xml", __addon__.getAddonInfo('path'), "Default")
14:07:05 T:5832   ERROR: RuntimeError: XML File for Window is missing
14:07:05 T:5832   ERROR: EXCEPTION: Dialog not created.
14:07:05 T:5832  NOTICE: Unexpected error:
14:07:05 T:5832  NOTICE: <type 'exceptions.RuntimeError'>
14:07:05 T:5832   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.RuntimeError'>
                                            Error Contents: Dialog not created.
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.cdartmanager-NG\default.py", line 577, in <module>
                                                dialog_msg("close")
                                              File "C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.cdartmanager-NG\resources\lib\utils.py", line 291, in dialog_msg
                                                dialog.close()
                                            RuntimeError: Dialog not created.
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--

Any ideas?

Re (7) thanks for the guidance. Purely a media server so you're welcome to anything you find there, but will look into it.

RE: [RELEASE] cdART Manager Script - stef.an - 2015-11-27

Yeah, the long log reveals your screen's resolution is 1024x768 - I believe that's the problem because the addon maybe only delivers a skin for 16:9 screens.
Did former versions of the script ever work on this machine with this resolution?

Edit: nope - tested, looks awful but works...

RE: [RELEASE] cdART Manager Script - martinconroy - 2015-11-27

(2015-11-27, 17:08)stef.an Wrote: Yeah, the long log reveels your screen's resolution is 1024x768 - I believe that's the problem because the addon maybe only delivers a skin for 16:9 screens.
Did former versions of the script ever work on this machine with this resolution?

Ah, OK. Well this is a media server with no physical screen - I simply control via TeamViewer. I changed to 1600x900 res and that didn't work because it was windowed, but once at full screen it worked fine! Would it be possible to provide a warning if this issue occurs rather than simply crashing?

Thanks for helping me fix it!

RE: [RELEASE] cdART Manager Script - stef.an - 2015-11-27

Good Smile I'll take that one to my looo-ooo-ng list of todo's Wink
I'll try to make it automatically fall back to the not-so-good-looking 16:9 skin instead of crashing.

RE: [RELEASE] cdART Manager Script - AidenL - 2015-12-07

I simply cannot get this to work - followed all instructions, installed successfully, when I go to Launch and Select Artist for example, I'm getting a fishing line at top of screen saying buffering for a microsecond.

Any ideas?

Im updating the Music Library now - might that help?

RE: [RELEASE] cdART Manager Script - stef.an - 2015-12-07

That might help if you didn't have any items in your library yet.
Otherwise post an excerpt of your logfile here and we usually find the problem Smile

RE: [RELEASE] cdART Manager Script - AidenL - 2015-12-08

(2015-12-07, 23:00)stef.an Wrote: That might help if you didn't have any items in your library yet.
Otherwise post an excerpt of your logfile here and we usually find the problem Smile

I can play music back, so i guess that means I have music there?

I need to learn how to upload a log file