Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] cdART Manager Script - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Program Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] cdART Manager Script (/showthread.php?tid=77031)

RE: [RELEASE] cdART Manager Script - solidsatras - 2012-06-23

@leepenny
I also tagged my music with Picard + mp3tag.
and
Florence + The Machine works with cdart.
Don´t know why you are going through the trouble of custom nfo.
Just use
Universal Scraper for Music Albums
and
Universal Scraper for Music Artists

RE: [RELEASE] cdART Manager Script - leepenny - 2012-06-23

using custom nfo from previous install all local artists have nfos just thought I could edit nfo

EDIT
OK Have deleted nfos and rescraped but still no joy info found correctly but cdarts are still not showingHuh

Just noticed that you have a capital 'T' on the ,should this make a difference?

BTW worked successively when I had it named (incorrectly) Florence and the machine. Obviously I need it to be correct for cdart manager to find the appropriate fanart on updates.

Also in debug log are these lines:;

13:31:27 T:3042950000   DEBUG: GetImageHash - unable to stat url /media/MY STUFF/MUSIC/Florence   the Machine/Lungs//cdart.png
13:31:27 T:2959022960   DEBUG: GetImageHash - unable to stat url /media/MY STUFF/MUSIC/Florence + the Machine\2009 - Lungs\cdart.png

what am I doing wrong I'm normally quite good with issues but this one has me stumped

ok - weirder and weirder if I set the album to play cdart shows - could be a skin issue (aeon nox)

RE: [RELEASE] cdART Manager Script - filthycatbox - 2012-06-23

Ok, thanks for the constant updates giftie.
I see that the update dialogue is working well now, but the problem still exists that you cant then go back into the program once you execute this. Even well after it's finished.

RE: [RELEASE] cdART Manager Script - Martijn - 2012-06-23

(2012-06-23, 14:30)filthycatbox Wrote: Ok, thanks for the constant updates giftie.
I see that the update dialogue is working well now, but the problem still exists that you cant then go back into the program once you execute this. Even well after it's finished.

@giftie
Better do the dialog.create early in the code.
Also when downloading the dialog dissapears and reappears. It would look better if you just remove the dialog.close() and do dialog.update() and only close() when finished

RE: [RELEASE] cdART Manager Script - giftie - 2012-06-23

(2012-06-23, 14:30)filthycatbox Wrote: Ok, thanks for the constant updates giftie.

@fithycatbox
A debug log is needed.

@leepenny
If you go into cdART Manager and Search By Artist(for cdART) does Florence + the machine show up with artwork?

(2012-06-23, 13:52)leepenny Wrote: using custom nfo from previous install all local artists have nfos just thought I could edit nfo

EDIT
OK Have deleted nfos and rescraped but still no joy info found correctly but cdarts are still not showingHuh

BTW worked successively when I had it named (incorrectly) Florence and the machine. Obviously I need it to be correct for cdart manager to find the appropriate fanart on updates.

13:31:27 T:3042950000   DEBUG: GetImageHash - unable to stat url /media/MY STUFF/MUSIC/Florence   the Machine/Lungs//cdart.png
13:31:27 T:2959022960   DEBUG: GetImageHash - unable to stat url /media/MY STUFF/MUSIC/Florence + the Machine\2009 - Lungs\cdart.png

what am I doing wrong I'm normally quite good with issues but this one has me stumped

ok - weirder and weirder if I set the album to play cdart shows - could be a skin issue (aeon nox)

RE: [RELEASE] cdART Manager Script - leepenny - 2012-06-23

(2012-06-23, 15:29)giftie Wrote:

A debug log is needed.

If you go into cdART Manager and Search By Artist(for cdART) does Florence + the machine show up with artwork?

(2012-06-23, 13:52)leepenny Wrote: using custom nfo from previous install all local artists have nfos just thought I could edit nfo

EDIT

am updating music database from there i'll update cdart db and will post an answer when completed BTW thankyou

(2012-06-23, 14:38)Martijn Wrote: @giftie
Better do the dialog.create early in the code.
Also when downloading the dialog dissapears and reappears. It would look better if you just remove the dialog.close() and do dialog.update() and only close() when finished

I think I see why. XBMC hides the Progress Dialog if the percentage is equal to 0. I thought I caught this before but may only show as a problem on certain systems(speed, skin, etc) I'll add setting percentage to 1 if it equals 0(should take care of this).

RE: [RELEASE] cdART Manager Script - Hellnino18 - 2012-06-23

(2012-06-23, 08:50)giftie Wrote: I see the problem. I've mixed up the temporary saving and the path you provide during the copy.

Will have it fixed...

I think it's the same problem for me... I'm waiting the new version Smile

RE: [RELEASE] cdART Manager Script - dkoh - 2012-06-23

@giftie
Using 2.6.9 and it looks like the database scanning is working normally now. I don't know what artist it was, but no hang-ups. Have a lot of artwork updating to do now.Smile

Thanks for your help.

RE: [RELEASE] cdART Manager Script - filthycatbox - 2012-06-23

http://pastebin.com/ZBD1xRtH

There you go giftie. I think some of the errors in this log relate to me deleting the thumbnail cache from the userdata folder though.

I posted a thread here; http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=134558 relating to it, as I'm assuming this in particular has nothing to do with your script but I could be wrong. So if you have time to look at the post I'd appreciate it.

(2012-06-23, 21:30)filthycatbox Wrote: http://pastebin.com/ZBD1xRtH

There you go giftie. I think some of the errors in this log relate to me deleting the thumbnail cache from the userdata folder though.

I posted a thread here; http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=134558 relating to it, as I'm assuming this in particular has nothing to do with your script but I could be wrong. So if you have time to look at the post I'd appreciate it.

You need to have XBMC in debug mode and try again.

RE: [RELEASE] cdART Manager Script - leepenny - 2012-06-24

@ giftie

Yes it does so it must be a skin issue or xbmc database issue, leave it with me as I have other artists to correct as well and I will get back to you with a concrete answer

RE: [RELEASE] cdART Manager Script - solidsatras - 2012-06-24

(2012-06-24, 11:21)leepenny Wrote: @ giftie
Yes it does so it must be a skin issue or xbmc database issue, leave it with me as I have other artists to correct as well and I will get back to you with a concrete answer

That´s how it looks with my database:
http://imgur.com/a/EO9ne

RE: [RELEASE] cdART Manager Script - dkoh - 2012-06-26

What action(s) invoke the creation of missing.txt?

RE: [RELEASE] cdART Manager Script - Ectholian - 2012-06-26

(2012-06-22, 02:50)giftie Wrote:
(2012-06-21, 08:01)Ectholian Wrote: Ah ok thanks, think i have to bother the skin then Smile
A have no cdart.png files in any directory of my music library. Obviously, I am not that familier yet with how everything goes but you pointed me in the good direction.

You can use the script to download the artwork that it finds on fanart.tv.

Ok i have to figure things out then, because i don't want all .png files into my music library. Are there any things i can do with a cron-job or something like that, because i always have ssh access but not always physical Smile