Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Multiroom Audio & Video Streaming Plugin (Syncronized) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Multiroom Audio & Video Streaming Plugin (Syncronized) (/showthread.php?tid=78431)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: [RELEASE] Multiroom Audio & Video Streaming Plugin (Syncronized) - nickr - 2013-02-01

I don't know whether you guys realise just how damn hard this is to do. Synchronised audio through several computers is hard enough, but video too?

Good luck with that.

RE: [RELEASE] Multiroom Audio & Video Streaming Plugin (Syncronized) - teshephe - 2013-02-01

Hello everyone. It's been awhile but I am happy to let everyone know that I am in the process of re-writing the plugin to take advantage of the new features in XBMC Frodo. Specifically regarding the Airplay feature/functionality and new sound/player engine enhancements.

And yes, I am the original author of the plugin. Big Grin

More to come.... Nod

RE: [RELEASE] Multiroom Audio & Video Streaming Plugin (Syncronized) - Lunatixz - 2013-02-03

(2013-02-01, 20:05)teshephe Wrote: Hello everyone. It's been awhile but I am happy to let everyone know that I am in the process of re-writing the plugin to take advantage of the new features in XBMC Frodo. Specifically regarding the Airplay feature/functionality and new sound/player engine enhancements.

More to come.... Nod

Can't wait!!

RE: [RELEASE] Multiroom Audio & Video Streaming Plugin (Syncronized) - Ray_N - 2013-02-04

(2013-02-01, 20:05)teshephe Wrote: Hello everyone. It's been awhile but I am happy to let everyone know that I am in the process of re-writing the plugin to take advantage of the new features in XBMC Frodo. Specifically regarding the Airplay feature/functionality and new sound/player engine enhancements.

More to come.... Nod

Super! I *know* several of us will be eagerly waiting...
Good luck man!
r

RE: [RELEASE] Multiroom Audio & Video Streaming Plugin (Syncronized) - El-Barto - 2013-03-01

More to come.... Nod

That's really great!!!! It's exactly what I was looking for.
Looking forward to the result.

RE: [RELEASE] Multiroom Audio & Video Streaming Plugin (Syncronized) - Jules - 2013-03-02

+111111111

RE: [RELEASE] Multiroom Audio & Video Streaming Plugin (Syncronized) - moonwhaler - 2013-03-04

Great to hear. Would be awesome if you were able to send music over to an AirPlay / DLNA capable unit (1..n)...

RE: [RELEASE] Multiroom Audio & Video Streaming Plugin (Syncronized) - xbmc_htpc - 2013-03-22

If we get some sort of update on this add-on it would be amazing.

RE: [RELEASE] Multiroom Audio & Video Streaming Plugin (Syncronized) - FredF - 2013-04-27

Can´t wait Smile
Any BETA available?
ThX for your work.

RE: [RELEASE] Multiroom Audio & Video Streaming Plugin (Syncronized) - wilderkaiser - 2013-08-01

any news about this out there?

RE: [RELEASE] Multiroom Audio & Video Streaming Plugin (Syncronized) - RobertinoM - 2013-09-06

As I can see there are no news...

A dumb question, is anybody willing to support a developer who can implement multiroom in Sonos-Style?

Or is out there a developer hwho is willing to do it and I am donating and maybe others Huh

Regs Robertino

RE: [RELEASE] Multiroom Audio & Video Streaming Plugin (Syncronized) - Jules - 2013-09-06

I would donate to this as well if a good developer picked this up. As discussed previously and in other threads there may be easy ways to accomplish this. Sonos model seems to be very good. I would also be willing to put some time in to a hardware solution if anyone is interested. Looking forward to more feedback!

Jules

RE: [RELEASE] Multiroom Audio & Video Streaming Plugin (Syncronized) - RobertinoM - 2013-09-07

+1

I would prefer a solution running on XBMC on Android as it is the cheapest way... would also support with hardware if neccessary.

RE: [RELEASE] Multiroom Audio & Video Streaming Plugin (Syncronized) - wilderkaiser - 2013-11-11

@ all,

seems that this guy is not longer visiting this. Last visit was 8 month ago. I am also very interested in this and i would make also a donation if someone picking this up ...

PM are welcome

RE: [RELEASE] Multiroom Audio & Video Streaming Plugin (Syncronized) - JEMN - 2013-11-29

Hello,

where can I get the multiroom A/Vv 1.1.3addon?

I´ve been looking for hours and I´ve only been able to download v1.0.4.

Thank you all.