Kodi Community Forum
XBMC Commander - Yet another unofficial third-party XBMC remote for iPad - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: XBMC Commander - Yet another unofficial third-party XBMC remote for iPad (/showthread.php?tid=81018)

RE: XBMC Commander - Yet another unofficial third-party XBMC remote for iPad - starvinmarvin - 2013-01-25

Same here... sad face

(2013-01-19, 00:31)xbmc17 Wrote: On Eden you can no longer change songs in the playlist, you have to stop each time Sad

RE: XBMC Commander - Yet another unofficial third-party XBMC remote for iPad - moorefire - 2013-01-31

(2012-12-31, 18:19)ventolin Wrote: Anyhow, I'm still having a slight problem with my TV Series - the art I get isn't the most informative... See below Smile

Working out what each series is isn't so easy. Is this a problem on the XBMC side or the XBMC commander side? Anyone know how I'd best go about fixing it?

I'm having this same problem after I upgraded to Frodo (yes I know I should have waited to upgrade, derp) but not with my TV library, with my movie library. Instead of Movie posters, I get sample images of the movie.

If anyone know how to fix this manually, or if it will be fixed in an update of commander, I'd be very grateful, because I can't find my win install of Eden and it doesn't seem to be hosted anywhere so I can't figure out how to downgrade. Sad

RE: XBMC Commander - Yet another unofficial third-party XBMC remote for iPad - xbmc17 - 2013-02-06

How do you guys organize your music for use in XBMC Commander? Currently it only displays albums, so what do you do for singles (songs not from an album)?

Also, the search can only search what is currently on the screen. There's no way to search an entire music library is there? XBMC has this ability, any way to attach that to a command somehow?

RE: XBMC Commander - Yet another unofficial third-party XBMC remote for iPad - ral67 - 2013-02-10

any news when an new version that works with Frodo will be released ?

RE: XBMC Commander - Yet another unofficial third-party XBMC remote for iPad - robertvg - 2013-02-12

Can I somehow link to entries saved to my XBMC favorites in Commander ?
If not -> feature request ;-)

RE: XBMC Commander - Yet another unofficial third-party XBMC remote for iPad - mindriot30 - 2013-02-13

Hi,

Fantastic app!

One small thing. I can't get the search bar with two finger swipe to work in movie. It works fine in tv-shows and the coverflow layout in movies.

RE: XBMC Commander - Yet another unofficial third-party XBMC remote for iPad - xbmc17 - 2013-02-15

Is there any way to start a music playlist from within XBMC Commander?

RE: XBMC Commander - Yet another unofficial third-party XBMC remote for iPad - peter_rjs - 2013-02-16

Oh no - the "Shuffle" button on the playlist no longer works.... Sad

RE: XBMC Commander - Yet another unofficial third-party XBMC remote for iPad - Manuel_W - 2013-02-18

I can't no longer start Youtube Videos / Trailer with XBMC Commander and Frodo (Final). XBMC say's it can't find the Video Sad

RE: XBMC Commander - Yet another unofficial third-party XBMC remote for iPad - mdamstel - 2013-03-10

I have a lot of music ordered in directories and subdirectories. Is it possible to play mp3 in file list view, starting with the first one so that the remainig mp3 files automatically are played? XMBC itself works that way. With Commander i seem to have to enque every single file individually?

RE: XBMC Commander - Yet another unofficial third-party XBMC remote for iPad - xbmc17 - 2013-03-12

(2013-03-10, 12:20)mdamstel Wrote: I have a lot of music ordered in directories and subdirectories. Is it possible to play mp3 in file list view, starting with the first one so that the remainig mp3 files automatically are played? XMBC itself works that way. With Commander i seem to have to enque every single file individually?

I don't think that's possible. I see the issue though, XBMC Commander only displays albums. It would be nice to have a way to see "singles" or even better, a way to search an entire library (not just what's on the screen).

RE: XBMC Commander - Yet another unofficial third-party XBMC remote for iPad - john.doe - 2013-03-15

I have a problem with the folder.jpg files - the old ones are shown correctly, but since let's say 2012 (september or so) I can not update them any more. If I do so, the pic just doesn't show up. If I select the pic von my iPad and click on the folder.jpg all I get is a blank screen. The old ones work just fine ...
I also miss the "Play Album" option. It's not there any more. I mostly use the directories mode.

RE: XBMC Commander - Yet another unofficial third-party XBMC remote for iPad - meridius - 2013-04-06

is this app still in dev or has it stoped as nothing has happend in awhile ?

cheers

RE: XBMC Commander - Yet another unofficial third-party XBMC remote for iPad - rbcarnevale - 2013-04-06

It isn't working here!

RE: XBMC Commander - Yet another unofficial third-party XBMC remote for iPad - 18000rpm - 2013-04-16

App works fine for me (running Frodo on Windows).

However, it now groups movies into sets regardless of the XBMC setting which I find rather annoying (especially since it sometimes isn't able to get a poster for the set). Is there any way to disable grouping into sets?