Kodi Community Forum
Release TVRage-Eps (Script) TV Show Episode Notifier and Browser Addon - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Program Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+---- Thread: Release TVRage-Eps (Script) TV Show Episode Notifier and Browser Addon (/showthread.php?tid=82174)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: [RELEASE] TVRage-Eps (Script) TV Show Episode Notifier and Browser Addon - Franciscocrb - 2014-03-18

I'm getting an error

Code:
18:15:13 T:4104   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>
                                            Error Contents: No module named requests2
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\FX4100\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.tvrage.com\default.py", line 6, in <module>
                                                import jsonrpc
                                              File "C:\Users\FX4100\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.tvrage.com\jsonrpc.py", line 2, in <module>
                                                import requests2 as requests
                                            ImportError: No module named requests2
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--

RE: [RELEASE] TVRage-Eps (Script) TV Show Episode Notifier and Browser Addon - ruuk - 2014-03-18

(2014-03-18, 19:24)Franciscocrb Wrote: I'm getting an error

Code:
18:15:13 T:4104   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>
                                            Error Contents: No module named requests2
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\FX4100\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.tvrage.com\default.py", line 6, in <module>
                                                import jsonrpc
                                              File "C:\Users\FX4100\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.tvrage.com\jsonrpc.py", line 2, in <module>
                                                import requests2 as requests
                                            ImportError: No module named requests2
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--

What platform are you running XBMC on?

RE: [RELEASE] TVRage-Eps (Script) TV Show Episode Notifier and Browser Addon - Franciscocrb - 2014-03-19

windows 7

RE: [RELEASE] TVRage-Eps (Script) TV Show Episode Notifier and Browser Addon - ruuk - 2014-03-19

can you check and see if script.module.requests2 is in your addons directory?

RE: [RELEASE] TVRage-Eps (Script) TV Show Episode Notifier and Browser Addon - Franciscocrb - 2014-03-20

Yes it is

RE: [RELEASE] TVRage-Eps (Script) TV Show Episode Notifier and Browser Addon - ruuk - 2014-03-20

Hmmm, i've had this problem with a few of my addons on my ouya. Could you either use pastebin to share a log or install XBMC Log Uploader to share a log. I need more than the paste you've given. I want to see if the requestsw module is bing loaded into the addons module path.

RE: [RELEASE] TVRage-Eps (Script) TV Show Episode Notifier and Browser Addon - Franciscocrb - 2014-03-21

install script.module.requests 2.1 and it works fine.

Thank you

RE: [RELEASE] TVRage-Eps (Script) TV Show Episode Notifier and Browser Addon - ruuk - 2014-03-21

Thanks for the info.
That of course shouldn't be necessary as the addon already had that addon as a dependency. Something must have gotten screwed up on my Ouya and your machine. My other systems have no problem.

RE: [RELEASE] TVRage-Eps (Script) TV Show Episode Notifier and Browser Addon - Nemrod - 2014-04-03

Hi,

Is it possible to check the last episode aired and the last available in the library ?

Thanks
Nemrod

RE: [RELEASE] TVRage-Eps (Script) TV Show Episode Notifier and Browser Addon - ruuk - 2014-04-03

(2014-04-03, 14:41)Nemrod Wrote: Hi,

Is it possible to check the last episode aired and the last available in the library ?

Thanks
Nemrod

Not currently, although knowing the next episode you know which was last and you can browse to it. I don't understand the second part of the question. Could you explain what you are trying to do perhaps?

RE: [RELEASE] TVRage-Eps (Script) TV Show Episode Notifier and Browser Addon - Nemrod - 2014-04-03

In fact, i wish to know when my library is no up to dates.

Re: RE: [RELEASE] TVRage-Eps (Script) TV Show Episode Notifier and Browser Addon - ruuk - 2014-04-03

(2014-04-03, 19:03)Nemrod Wrote: In fact, i wish to know when my library is no up to dates.

The addon currently only accesses the library for adding items and playing video when play is pressed. I may be able to add the features you mentioned, but I have no idea when I might do that. I'm working on other addons at the moment, and honestly adding features to this addon is at the bottom of my list of things to do.

RE: [RELEASE] TVRage-Eps (Script) TV Show Episode Notifier and Browser Addon - CrazyMAzeY - 2014-04-03

im getting script error when updating subscriptions
i changed alot of my tvshows to tv rage

Re: RE: [RELEASE] TVRage-Eps (Script) TV Show Episode Notifier and Browser Addon - ruuk - 2014-04-03

(2014-04-03, 23:23)CrazyMAzeY Wrote: im getting script error when updating subscriptions
i changed alot of my tvshows to tv rage

I'd need a log to know what the errors are and what is causing them.
The XBMC Log Uploader is an easy way to share that.

RE: [RELEASE] TVRage-Eps (Script) TV Show Episode Notifier and Browser Addon - eddiem - 2014-04-20

Hi,
One of my favourite addons which has stopped working.

"AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\addon_data\script.tvrage.com\images" has images in it.
"AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\addon_data\script.tvrage.com\data" is 17bytes and contains "<shows></shows>"
"AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\addon_data\script.tvrage.com\last" is 13bytes and contains "1397993283.65"

Debug log: - http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=180909

Eddie.