Kodi Community Forum
[MOD] Rapier Qualar MOD - Dharma Version - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Rapier (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=120)
+---- Thread: [MOD] Rapier Qualar MOD - Dharma Version (/showthread.php?tid=82284)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

- cmale - 2010-11-29

qualar Wrote:Open up DialogVideoInfo.xml and add this line after line 834.

<autoscroll time="2000" delay="3000" repeat="10000">true</autoscroll>

That's a workaround .
I still like the manual scrolling using the buttons though.
Do you think you could fix this ?

- qualar - 2010-11-29

cmale Wrote:That's a workaround .
I still like the manual scrolling using the buttons though.
Do you think you could fix this ?

I think if you need that feature it may be best for you to add it. Unfortunately my coding time is limted at the moment due to work commitments.

If you do add the code I will be happy to add it to future updates.

- ackerk - 2010-12-05

qualar Wrote:This does work. You need to go to the skin settings then go to scripts and point the lyric script to the one you want.

Hi Qualar,

In the Confluence skin I had enabled to use lyricwiki to get me the lyrics and when playing back music I can get the lyrics by clicking on the CD image.

But when I switch to your skin, I can't get there, no matter what I try.

Have looked to the skin's settings, but don't see 'scripts' there?!?!?

Am I overlooking something?

Thx!

Kris.

- ackerk - 2010-12-05

ackerk Wrote:Hi Qualar,

In the Confluence skin I had enabled to use lyricwiki to get me the lyrics and when playing back music I can get the lyrics by clicking on the CD image.

But when I switch to your skin, I can't get there, no matter what I try.

Have looked to the skin's settings, but don't see 'scripts' there?!?!?

Am I overlooking something?

Thx!

Kris.

Hi Qualar,

Found the script section in the skin settings in the meantime, but how can u get the lyrics turned on / visible in the music section?

Thx.

Kris.

- qualar - 2010-12-05

ackerk Wrote:Hi Qualar,

Found the script section in the skin settings in the meantime, but how can u get the lyrics turned on / visible in the music section?

Thx.

Kris.

Open show menu when music is playing and the show lyrics button is there.

- nmirza - 2010-12-08

I'm using the newest 4.4 version with dharma rc2 and have noticed the following issues. I'm going to describe how I came across them in my usage not sure if it's specific to my setup plugins addons etc so bear with me:

- In YouTube plugin when I go to change plugin settings the popup box is transparent and thus not very readable as the background text comes through.
-In same YouTube setup there is a left hand column with 3 options. Only the one selected seems to be highlighted.
- in the YouTube plugin when I go to a specific subscription I get an icon list of videos. No matter how many times I change this from icon to list view if I back out of my feed list for the user and go back in it has reverted back to icons.
- if I press up on music and then go to music addons it seems that the skin takes me to library as all I see is " .. " with the top bar saying music > library. I believe it's an issue with this specific link as going to video add ons under videos works. Additionally using the default skin has no problem going to music add ons.

I love this skin it's my favorite for a while I hope these issues can be resolved so I can stop switching to the other skin for certain things.

- qualar - 2010-12-08

In YouTube plugin when I go to change plugin settings the popup box is transparent and thus not very readable as the background text comes through.

This works fine for me

-In same YouTube setup there is a left hand column with 3 options. Only the one selected seems to be highlighted.

Dont understand this question.

in the YouTube plugin when I go to a specific subscription I get an icon list of videos. No matter how many times I change this from icon to list view if I back out of my feed list for the user and go back in it has reverted back to icons.

This happens here also. But I have looked at the code and I have no idea why this is happening.

if I press up on music and then go to music addons it seems that the skin takes me to library as all I see is " .. " with the top bar saying music > library. I believe it's an issue with this specific link as going to video add ons under videos works. Additionally using the default skin has no problem going to music add ons.

This works fine here.

- nmirza - 2010-12-08

for #2, what i meant was when you bring up the settings for youtube plugin,, on the left hand side of the window you have the 3 menus, General, advanced and one more. when im on general i can see the text for "general", but not the other 2 menus. when i mvoe down i see the second one but not the first. im guessing you also dont have this problem or you would have noticed it.

i downloaded your qualar mod 4.4, and the dharma rc2 yesterday. how is it that i am having the problem and you are notHuh

does hte OS have anything to do with this? im on a mac with snow leopard 10.6.5.

- qualar - 2010-12-08

nmirza Wrote:for #2, what i meant was when you bring up the settings for youtube plugin,, on the left hand side of the window you have the 3 menus, General, advanced and one more. when im on general i can see the text for "general", but not the other 2 menus. when i mvoe down i see the second one but not the first. im guessing you also dont have this problem or you would have noticed it.

i downloaded your qualar mod 4.4, and the dharma rc2 yesterday. how is it that i am having the problem and you are notHuh

does hte OS have anything to do with this? im on a mac with snow leopard 10.6.5.

Ok I see what you mean for #2 and I have now fixed it.

OS should not make a difference. To make sure we are looking at the same thing take a screenshot of your problem.

- nmirza - 2010-12-08

not sure how to upload a pic here so posted it on an image upload site.

http://postimage.org/image/8ot9a6zo/

as you can see it seems the background is set to 100% transparency or something. additionally, you see that additional dialogue box thats popped up saying loading directory youtube 15%. every time i go into configure plugin settings this box automatically pops up too for some reason, maybe because since im logged in it automatically logs me in again and start retrieving data?

- qualar - 2010-12-08

nmirza Wrote:not sure how to upload a pic here so posted it on an image upload site.

http://postimage.org/image/8ot9a6zo/

as you can see it seems the background is set to 100% transparency or something. additionally, you see that additional dialogue box thats popped up saying loading directory youtube 15%. every time i go into configure plugin settings this box automatically pops up too for some reason, maybe because since im logged in it automatically logs me in again and start retrieving data?

Here is how mine looks:

- nmirza - 2010-12-08

thats how it SHOULd look. its very odd why mine is messed up. any idea on what might be causing this or how to fix it?

- qualar - 2010-12-08

nmirza Wrote:thats how it SHOULd look. its very odd why mine is messed up. any idea on what might be causing this or how to fix it?

First give version 4.5 a try that I have just uploaded for you.

- nmirza - 2010-12-08

just tried it. while the 3 menus when i pull up youtube plugin settings now show up (general, folder, advanced), the previous issue of transparency is still there, as well as the "loading" popup dialogue every time i go into settings.

my other issue of going into music >addons> and not seeing anything other than ".." (while the plugins do show up in the default skin) is still there as well.

http://postimage.org/image/5t6nvdd0/

see screenshot.

- qualar - 2010-12-08

nmirza Wrote:just tried it. while the 3 menus when i pull up youtube plugin settings now show up (general, folder, advanced), the previous issue of transparency is still there, as well as the "loading" popup dialogue every time i go into settings.

my other issue of going into music >addons> and not seeing anything other than ".." (while the plugins do show up in the default skin) is still there as well.

http://postimage.org/image/5t6nvdd0/

see screenshot.

I think you need to install a newer version of XBMC.