Kodi Community Forum
Transparency! v3.11.7 for xbmc dharma 10.1 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Transparency! (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=115)
+----- Thread: Transparency! v3.11.7 for xbmc dharma 10.1 (/showthread.php?tid=82435)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

- ronie - 2010-12-02

epoke Wrote:I'm using XBMC for AppleTV and some movie files are in network(smb) share.
My samba server is sometimes offline, so I think file location flag might be helpfulSmile.

I replaced VideoMediaFlagsSubtitles to VideoMediaFlagsFileLocation in Includes_MediaFlagsVideo.xml...

Code:
<include name="VideoMediaFlagsFileLocation">
    <posx>408</posx>
    <posy>0</posy>
    <width>64</width>
    <height>48</height>
</include>

Code:
<!-- File Location -->
    <control type="image">
        <include>VideoMediaFlagsFileLocation</include>
        <texture>flags/movies/filelocation/network.png</texture>
        <visible>substring(ListItem.Path,smb)</visible>
    </control>
    <control type="image">
        <include>VideoMediaFlagsFileLocation</include>
        <texture>flags/movies/filelocation/local.png</texture>
        <visible>!substring(ListItem.Path,smb) + !stringcompare(ListItem.Label,..)</visible>
    </control>

ListItem.Path,smb can be replaced with ListItem.Path,yourservername.

it's certainly a nice idea, though i think a 'file online' / 'file offline' flag would be more useful.
sadly, that's not possible as far as i know.

- JustinAiken - 2010-12-02

That's beautiful man! Not useful to me, as ALL my files are on the server, but I like the way that looks Smile

- epoke - 2010-12-02

ronie Wrote:it's certainly a nice idea, though i think a 'file online' / 'file offline' flag would be more useful.
sadly, that's not possible as far as i know.

I agree with you. This is a temporary solution.
I hope online/offline flag is possible.

- PatK - 2010-12-03

Hey Roni.. I hit the space bar to pause a movie... use the right MB to go back a level and I see this... intriguing, anything here supposed to work yet?

- jpf55 - 2010-12-03

PatK Wrote:Hey Roni.. I hit the space bar to pause a movie... use the right MB to go back a level and I see this... intriguing, anything here supposed to work yet?

What is "MB" and what system is XBMC running on?

- kmfdm515 - 2010-12-03

ronie Wrote:look up Breadcrumbs-Video-Library in Includes.xml

perfect, thanks.

quick q: i know in other skins you can shut off the "update available" messages at the top of the screen by going to "Settings->Add-ons->left arrow"...how do you do it in Transparency?

- ronie - 2010-12-03

PatK Wrote:Hey Roni.. I hit the space bar to pause a movie... use the right MB to go back a level and I see this... intriguing, anything here supposed to work yet?

what screen is that? 'now playing' or...?

- ronie - 2010-12-03

kmfdm515 Wrote:quick q: i know in other skins you can shut off the "update available" messages at the top of the screen by going to "Settings->Add-ons->left arrow"...how do you do it in Transparency?

exactly the same way?

- kmfdm515 - 2010-12-03

ronie Wrote:exactly the same way?

hmmm...when i go to Settings->Add-ons->'left arrow' i only get 3 options: View, Sort, and Auto Update (which just turns off the auto update, not the notifications that updates are available).

- ronie - 2010-12-03

kmfdm515 Wrote:hmmm...when i go to Settings->Add-ons->'left arrow' i only get 3 options: View, Sort, and Auto Update (which just turns off the auto update, not the notifications that updates are available).

if the option is there in other skins, than most likely you're using an outdated version of T!

edit:
check Settings > System info
should say v3.11.1 or v3.11.2 (SVN)

- kmfdm515 - 2010-12-04

ronie Wrote:if the option is there in other skins, than most likely you're using an outdated version of T!

edit:
check Settings > System info
should say v3.11.1 or v3.11.2 (SVN)

ugh, my fault...i didn't see anything re: that in the changelog from 3.10->3.11

thanks.

- PatK - 2010-12-04

ronie Wrote:what screen is that? 'now playing' or...?
Not sure what screen it is... it's pausing the playing video, using the right mouse button (that's long for MB) I get this screen... I can back right up to home this way... but this screen looks like it could be useful, if in the middle of a film you would like to know more about it, I saw the icons... and thought perhaps you would make them in-focus hot for some action.

- ronie - 2010-12-04

PatK Wrote:Not sure what screen it is... it's pausing the playing video, using the right mouse button (that's long for MB) I get this screen... I can back right up to home this way... but this screen looks like it could be useful, if in the middle of a film you would like to know more about it, I saw the icons... and thought perhaps you would make them in-focus hot for some action.

yup it's the now playing screen.
those icons are only useful if you use library mode.

- PatK - 2010-12-04

ronie Wrote:yup it's the now playing screen.
those icons are only useful if you use library mode.
In library mode I never see this screen... I go straight back to home screen from the pause screen, same result when hitting the back button on the keyboard.

So you mean to tell me I'm missing out on a whole screen with gadgets and widgets that do something?

- ronie - 2010-12-04

PatK Wrote:In library mode I never see this screen... I go straight back to home screen from the pause screen, same result when hitting the back button on the keyboard.

no idea really...that's handled by xbmc, not the skin.

PatK Wrote:So you mean to tell me I'm missing out on a whole screen with gadgets and widgets that do something?

you can always select 'now playing' in the context menu,
it'll take you to the now playing playlist.
if you missed out on it, check the xbmc wiki. ;-)

the info/icons on the now playing screen are the same as you see when you're browsing your video library....that is, unless you've disabled the mediaflags in skin settings.