Kodi Community Forum
Transparency! v3.11.7 for xbmc dharma 10.1 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Transparency! (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=115)
+----- Thread: Transparency! v3.11.7 for xbmc dharma 10.1 (/showthread.php?tid=82435)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

- Black_ice_Spain - 2011-06-21

Hello.

I have a question here ronie, i dont really know if this is normal behaviour or not.

When i add a new film, i open XBMC and "recently added" i get my last 5 films, thats OK, but i have a problem about that, the NEW film, wont get added until XBMC re-scans my sources, and it gets added, but it wont get refreshed into recently added list until i restart XBMC/switch profiles.

Which kinda makes recently added list a little useless, since when i add a film, i usually open XBMC and watch it, and its nice to have it there without messing with my whole film's list.

Is this Transparency problem (or can be fixed via skin), or XBMC problem?.

Thanks,

PD: Using last svn transparency avaiable.

- ronie - 2011-06-21

Black_ice_Spain Wrote:Hello.

I have a question here ronie, i dont really know if this is normal behaviour or not.

When i add a new film, i open XBMC and "recently added" i get my last 5 films, thats OK, but i have a problem about that, the NEW film, wont get added until XBMC re-scans my sources, and it gets added, but it wont get refreshed into recently added list until i restart XBMC/switch profiles.

Which kinda makes recently added list a little useless, since when i add a film, i usually open XBMC and watch it, and its nice to have it there without messing with my whole film's list.

Is this Transparency problem (or can be fixed via skin), or XBMC problem?.

Thanks,

PD: Using last svn transparency avaiable.

xbmc issue. there recently was a bug in xbmc preventing the recently added items to be updated correctly.

it should be fixed in the latest available nightly build.

- Black_ice_Spain - 2011-06-22

ok thanks, will update my build asap, or do it myself if doesnt get fixed.

true xP it was fixed, thanks.

- madmax2 - 2011-06-23

can someone please tell me how can I switch to different view modes (as shown on the first page) in this skin

- Black_ice_Spain - 2011-06-23

madmax2 Wrote:can someone please tell me how can I switch to different view modes (as shown on the first page) in this skin

when you are in a library view (aka Films for example), press left/top/right/up arrows many times, depending of which view mode are you now, press one arrow many times until a lateral panel popups, there you change

And disable kiosk view, otherwise it wont work.

- madmax2 - 2011-06-24

Black_ice_Spain Wrote:when you are in a library view (aka Films for example), press left/top/right/up arrows many times, depending of which view mode are you now, press one arrow many times until a lateral panel popups, there you change

And disable kiosk view, otherwise it wont work.

Thanks..

For clarity,
To show the extra menu
-it should be press left/top/right/up or whatever depends on skin
and then go to view option.
-then press enter on VIEW to change the view options.

- kmfdm515 - 2011-06-24

i noticed that if you use ddsfanart in advancedsettings.xml to improve performance, the home screen background images are not converted to dds and are still slow. it only applies to actual fanart, not the background images.

trying to manually resolve. quick question that's related:

if i go into skin settings and change the background image for Movies/Music/etc on the main Home menu, which actual file are those changes stored in?...if I wanted to open up the file and see the changes in the text/XML etc?

- ronie - 2011-06-25

kmfdm515 Wrote:if i go into skin settings and change the background image for Movies/Music/etc on the main Home menu, which actual file are those changes stored in?...if I wanted to open up the file and see the changes in the text/XML etc?

skin settings are all stored in guisettings.xml in the userdata folder.

Download? - CinemaPat - 2011-07-08

I can't seem to find this download in the xbox repository as outlined in the OP. Please advise.

- ronie - 2011-07-08

CinemaPat Wrote:I can't seem to find this download in the xbox repository as outlined in the OP. Please advise.

sorry, there's no xbox compatible version of Transparency!

- CinemaPat - 2011-07-08

ronie Wrote:sorry, there's no xbox compatible version of Transparency!

Sorry, to clarify it is not available in the following path using XBMC on Apple TV 2

Transparency! v3.11.5 is now available through the xbmc addon system:
Settings > Add-ons > Get Add-ons > XBMC.org Add-ons > Skin > Transparency!

Not found....

- ronie - 2011-07-08

CinemaPat Wrote:Sorry, to clarify it is not available in the following path using XBMC on Apple TV 2

Transparency! v3.11.5 is now available through the xbmc addon system:
Settings > Add-ons > Get Add-ons > XBMC.org Add-ons > Skin > Transparency!

Not found....

yup, that's for xbmc dharma.

atv2 recently switched to xbmc pre-eden.
will try to get T! in the pre-eden addon repo over the next days.

- CinemaPat - 2011-07-08

Great, thank you so much for the quick response. I'll keep an eye on the repo.

- jpf55 - 2011-07-18

Hi ronie,
After you faint, please look at this modified fanart view.

I have already placed the plot and changed the font size.

I want the background black to make it really easy for a bat to read the plot.

I also want the fanart in the middle below the title etc.

I've been looking at View-Fanart.xml but can't figure out where you load the fanart, in my mind it should be at 0,0 and be at least 1280 pixels but i could not find anything close... can you help

Thanks

- ronie - 2011-07-18

jpf55 Wrote:I've been looking at View-Fanart.xml but can't figure out where you load the fanart, in my mind it should be at 0,0 and be at least 1280 pixels but i could not find anything close... can you help

look in MyVideoNav.xml ;-)