Kodi Community Forum
Transparency! v3.11.7 for xbmc dharma 10.1 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Transparency! (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=115)
+----- Thread: Transparency! v3.11.7 for xbmc dharma 10.1 (/showthread.php?tid=82435)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

- JustinAiken - 2010-10-10

Well, if you're in Season 3 in fanart view, you will see every episode labeled S03.E0X.

That should be a big enough indication...

gabbott Wrote:Ronie actually fixed this in SVN (at least the issue I was seeing). I updated and confirmed 6.1 channel audio is now getting flagged correctly.

Does the current SVN have a dvdrip flag for TV shows? Will installing the SVN mess-up the automated addon updates?

- gabbott - 2010-10-10

clock2113 Wrote:Does the current SVN have a dvdrip flag for TV shows? Will installing the SVN mess-up the automated addon updates?

Yeah, it was added in commit 566:

http://code.google.com/p/transparency-xbmc/updates/list

For updates with SVN, it is really easy to update the skin and even keep more up to date than the addon updates if you want.

- gabbott - 2010-10-10

clock2113 Wrote:Well, if you're in Season 3 in fanart view, you will see every episode labeled S03.E0X.

That should be a big enough indication...

Actually, I'll double-check but I dont believe they are listed like that. Just by episode... 1, 2, 3....

Edit: Yeah, just confirmed at the season level in fanart, they are only ordered by 01, 02, 03.... so no indication there of what season. You will see that however if you only have 1 season of a show. But if you have multiple seasons you won't.

I was thinking it would be nice to have the season listed right above the episode list but I don't know if that is possible.

Oh, you're right... I swear it used to be different!

- TORGULL - 2010-10-10

hi first, thanks for making the skin.

i have some questions,

when i'm scrolling my film directories in video filemode, i can see the film posters. but not the fanart background! i can only see the background when i enter the movie folder. can you make this a option to show fanart also when scrolling directories in filemode?

2nd:
when i'm scrolling music directories in file mode i see the fanart background. but later when the screen switches to visualisation mode the fanart background doesnt show up! even when i set it to fanart instead of visuals.

skin settings:
use fanart instead of visualisation

xbmc dharma beta2. linux version t! installed from add-ons.

- ronie - 2010-10-10

TORGULL Wrote:hi first, thanks for making the skin.

i have some questions,

when i'm scrolling my film directories in video filemode, i can see the film posters. but not the fanart background! i can only see the background when i enter the movie folder. can you make this a option to show fanart also when scrolling directories in filemode?

xbmc has limited support for fanart in filemode, that's why you're having issues.

if you store a fanart.jpg image in each movie folder,
the skin should show it when browsing directories.

TORGULL Wrote:2nd:
when i'm scrolling music directories in file mode i see the fanart background. but later when the screen switches to visualisation mode the fanart background doesnt show up! even when i set it to fanart instead of visuals.

skin settings:
use fanart instead of visualisation

xbmc dharma beta2. linux version t! installed from add-ons.

same issue..limited to no support in xbmc for music fanart in filemode.
can't do anything about it.

- gabbott - 2010-10-11

Ronie,
Really like the new media flags you added in svn today Cool

- ronie - 2010-10-11

gabbott Wrote:Ronie,
Really like the new media flags you added in svn today Cool

cool thanx. it's work in progress...
some tweaking (size, spacing, fallback icons, add a similar border to studio logos) will be done in the coming days.

- ronie - 2010-10-11

clock2113 Wrote:Will installing the SVN mess-up the automated addon updates?

good question...since the svn skin version will always be higher than the one in the addon repo you'll never get an automatic addon update.
so no worries there.

but, if you're using an outdated svn version and a higher skin revision will become available thru the addon system, then yes it will be updated.

i don't think this will break anything though and running an svn update will simply get you back to the latest svn version.

- gabbott - 2010-10-11

ronie Wrote:cool thanx. it's work in progress...
some tweaking (size, spacing, fallback icons, add a similar border to studio logos) will be done in the coming days.

One thing I wanted to note that I noticed last night is that any of my movies with a studio of DreamWorks SKG (example of a movie is madagascar) weren't showing a studio flag.

What I noticed is that you have a studio icon for Dreamworks SKG (the W is lowercase). It gets scraped from IMDB with a capital W. I'm running xbmc live so with linux being case sensitive that might be the issue.

- ronie - 2010-10-11

gabbott Wrote:One thing I wanted to note that I noticed last night is that any of my movies with a studio of DreamWorks SKG (example of a movie is madagascar) weren't showing a studio flag.

What I noticed is that you have a studio icon for Dreamworks SKG (the W is lowercase). It gets scraped from IMDB with a capital W. I'm running xbmc live so with linux being case sensitive that might be the issue.

case sensitive issue, fixed in svn now. :-)

- gabbott - 2010-10-11

ronie Wrote:case sensitive issue, fixed in svn now. :-)

Great, thanks! There was one more I noticed but I can't recall specifically since I'm at work, but it was for Twentieth Century Fox, but forget the actual specific studio title. I can check when I get home.

- ronie - 2010-10-11

gabbott Wrote:I can check when I get home.

yeah, just let me know and i'll fix it.

- Henkske - 2010-10-11

Thx for the update. Great work