Kodi Community Forum
Night - 1.4.7 -Release/General Discussion - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Night (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=130)
+----- Thread: Night - 1.4.7 -Release/General Discussion (/showthread.php?tid=82628)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45

- mcborzu - 2011-01-20

TheHazel3yes Wrote:Hm, what am I doing wrong? Here are two screenshots of how it looks like on my setup:

So I don't have any more options. Sad

Yes, program section doesn't have it's own dedicated options. I need to code those in. As of now the options in the Movie section also control the look of Program section...

- TheHazel3yes - 2011-01-20

Oh, that would be great if we could control them apart from the Movie section. So I guess some Movie view mode I chose on my main machine brought the non-dimmend fanart in poster mode, that makes sense...
How long will this mod approximately take? Wink

- mcborzu - 2011-01-20

TheHazel3yes Wrote:Oh, that would be great if we could control them apart from the Movie section. So I guess some Movie view mode I chose on my main machine brought the non-dimmend fanart in poster mode, that makes sense...

I'll get in done soon, no longer than Sat I'd imagine....

- TheHazel3yes - 2011-01-20

Wow, that's great - thanks a lot!

Oh, another thing: I found a little bug in the System info dialog. If you open this info box you'll have the CPU usage on the lower right. With Night the second CPU gets cut, so only the first CPU is fully shown. I didn't have this problem with Alaska and Confluence, so I guess its related to Night skin?

- kmfdm515 - 2011-01-21

n/m

- mcborzu - 2011-01-21

TheHazel3yes Wrote:Oh, that would be great if we could control them apart from the Movie section. So I guess some Movie view mode I chose on my main machine brought the non-dimmend fanart in poster mode, that makes sense...

Poster view should be good for Advanced launcher now, GIT updated...

- TheHazel3yes - 2011-01-21

Thank you so much! Now I only have to wait 'til it hits the Passion repo. Wink

- TheHazel3yes - 2011-01-23

I just did an update to the latest version and I can enable more in poster view now, BUT: in 3d square I still can't enable plot. Is this by design? And why is it that some views have more options than other although all options would be just as useful & on it's right place in others? Because atm poster view has most options, 3d landscape has some and 3d square has none.

Also I did notice that font size and placement of the plot seem not to be the same between these views - it's just a small thing, but again maybe it's not by design but by mistake... Wink

- mcborzu - 2011-01-24

TheHazel3yes Wrote:I just did an update to the latest version and I can enable more in poster view now, BUT: in 3d square I still can't enable plot. Is this by design? And why is it that some views have more options than other although all options would be just as useful & on it's right place in others? Because atm poster view has most options, 3d landscape has some and 3d square has none.

Also I did notice that font size and placement of the plot seem not to be the same between these views - it's just a small thing, but again maybe it's not by design but by mistake... Wink

I'll touch up the rest of advanced launcher stuff by Wednesday...

- TheHazel3yes - 2011-01-24

Again: Thank you so much! Wink It's really great work you're doing here!

If I may add another tiny little thing: When opening submenus you can close them again with either up or down key presses (or the same thing on the remote). Only in TV Shows and Movies you have to press up, down won't work here. I know, this is really no problem, but if it isn't much work it would be another step to perfection. Wink
Oh, yes, and CPU Usage (in System Info summary screen) still gets cut, so I see:
Code:
CPU Usage: CPU0: 5.0% CPU1:...

- Batemann - 2011-01-24

Hi,

I Still Love this skin. I don't use it, but I like the looks a lot.
The main reason for me to not use it, is that I use XBMC a lot for music. And I have a very big music library. The views in Night are not ideal for a lot of artists/albums.
So my question: would you like to add that awesome 3d wallview for the music section?

- Danielocean - 2011-01-24

@ Batemann

still the same use for xbmc with 80% music... and im also not really happy with the view, but i love this clean skin...

which 3d wallview du you meen?!

Another thing is that i dont like the switch from "now paying" to "next playing"; that a bit too hectic and restless; wish to have an constant showing "now playing" and a small box for "next playing" wich pop up from time to time...

- mcborzu - 2011-01-24

One thing I wanted was to create some A-Z playlists that output Artists but unless I did something wrong I couldnt get that result. Like you click on the B playlist it'll take you to:

Blondie
Beastie Boys
Backstreet Boys
Bones Thugs and Harmony
etc...

But seems like you can only get it to output Albums, you can sort by Artists, but doesnt seem like you can have it output Artists...

- Batemann - 2011-01-24

Danielocean Wrote:@ Batemann

still the same use for xbmc with 80% music... and im also not really happy with the view, but i love this clean skin...

which 3d wallview du you meen?!

Another thing is that i dont like the switch from "now paying" to "next playing"; that a bit too hectic and restless; wish to have an constant showing "now playing" and a small box for "next playing" wich pop up from time to time...

I was talking about the 3dwallview Night has for movies. Hoped that could be made available for music as well...

And I agree with you on the Next playing. It's too restless indeed. Aeon has a small line under the now playing with "next" in it. Is cleaner I think.

- ferent - 2011-01-24

Yes, I like the small line under the now playing Aeon has...