Kodi Community Forum
MediaFrontPage - Web interface with widget type architecture to control multiple apps - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: MediaFrontPage - Web interface with widget type architecture to control multiple apps (/showthread.php?tid=83304)

- thezoggy - 2011-01-12

r3sno Wrote:thats great to hear _zoggy_, when do you think those changes will be merged to master branch?

coming ep changes already merged to master. the coming ep list view should be in there sometime next week after a new windows build is created

- thezoggy - 2011-01-12

DejaVu77 Wrote:I'm going to have a little fiddle with this in a minute.
I think midgetspy has settled on his new layout. It appears that it supports 2 now though - Banner & Poster so this would need a different style sheet depending on the setting in SB.

i just started to take a look at mediafrontpage, so far i think i can fix the banner/poster with the same css. let you know in a min how it goes

okay here is what i have so far, using the same css file, looks like there are some things that need to be updated in wComingEpisodes.php, the images arent being displayed.. the links are correct however.

sb set to banner view:

sb set to poster view:

ok worked on it some more, got it looking like this for both now:

okay got the images working, just need to tweak some things.. had to sacrifice some of the css due to how the layout works.. ill modify some things in sickbeard source later to address these things.. but thats going to have to wait until after some other projects. new windows build is out for sb btw.. clear browser cache! lots of css changes.

alright last update tonight.. got things pretty good now for all 3! views using the same css file..
note that i use banner images... so the poster view is just squishing the banner images and it doesnt look great... but you get the idea.

sb set to poster:

sb set to banner:

sb set to list:

- thezoggy - 2011-01-12

ill probably tweak some things tomorrow but im off to bed. i'll hook whoever needs the css/.php up to get things going.. or submit to git if that is the proper thing to do.

- Robotica - 2011-01-12

A user created a php-script to update rating info (and number of votes) in the database (incl. sql). Maybe this would be a nice feature to add?

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=72094

@dejavu77: Hopefully you get that uTorrent widget in GIT....

- Wallz - 2011-01-12

thezoggy Wrote:ill probably tweak some things tomorrow but im off to bed. i'll hook whoever needs the css/.php up to get things going.. or submit to git if that is the proper thing to do.

Hey I have just started using MFP and I would love to be sent to CSS and PHP. But I do think you should submit to git for others

- thezoggy - 2011-01-12

Wallz Wrote:Hey I have just started using MFP and I would love to be sent to CSS and PHP. But I do think you should submit to git for others

Just submitted to git. I'll post some updated images in a min, gotta get some food.

- thezoggy - 2011-01-13

here is what it will look like if you used what i submitted to git

poster (using banner images.. hence the ugly):

banner:

list:

- Wallz - 2011-01-13

thezoggy Wrote:here is what it will look like if you used what i submitted to git

I am new to git so am I right in thinking there is a delay until I can get your changes because I can't see them on there

- thezoggy - 2011-01-13

git source has been updated

- DejaVu - 2011-01-13

You need access to the Git in order to upload your changes. They can be made on site if you login and click edit...

Awesome changes BTW. Looks great. Smile

Although, seems like you have limited the size of the box and added a scroll bar - mine only covers half the screen so I'll be removing that. Smile

- thezoggy - 2011-01-13

DejaVu77 Wrote:You need access to the Git in order to upload your changes. They can be made on site if you login and click edit...

Awesome changes BTW. Looks great. Smile

Although, seems like you have limited the size of the box and added a scroll bar - mine only covers half the screen so I'll be removing that. Smile

i made max-height: 500px instead of the default 250. everything is well documented for anyone that wants to make changes.

- jason28 - 2011-01-13

Does anyone know how to setup the clean library command if you are not running this on the same computer as XBMC?

I tried setting it up like:
Code:
$shortcut["Clean XBMC Video Library"] = array("xbmcsend" => 'CleanLibrary(video)' 'host' => 172.16.1.94, 'port' => 3000);

But that didn't work. Any ideas?

- danz0l - 2011-01-13

thezoggy Wrote:i made max-height: 500px instead of the default 250. everything is well documented for anyone that wants to make changes.

Excellent changes thezoggy but not liking the scrollbars, how do i remove those ?

- thezoggy - 2011-01-13

danz0l Wrote:Excellent changes thezoggy but not liking the scrollbars, how do i remove those ?

in the .css remove/change:
Code:
overflow-y:scroll;

- Celox - 2011-01-13

Robotica Wrote:A user created a php-script to update rating info (and number of votes) in the database (incl. sql). Maybe this would be a nice feature to add?

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=72094

@dejavu77: Hopefully you get that uTorrent widget in GIT....

i would love an Transmission widget Smile