Kodi Community Forum
MediaFrontPage - Web interface with widget type architecture to control multiple apps - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: MediaFrontPage - Web interface with widget type architecture to control multiple apps (/showthread.php?tid=83304)

- gugahoi - 2011-03-04

I like the idea, will give it a shot.

- gugahoi - 2011-03-04

Done, but HDD widgets is also being affected.

Is anyone able to help me to explain some of the code in the RSS widgets as I wanted the results to load the same way the rss does?

- RaNaMaster - 2011-03-04

hi guys is it just me or does the movies widget take a long time to load up

- gugahoi - 2011-03-04

It does take long here too. Not sure why as I haven't touch it.
Is it just with my branch? Or does the original also have that?

- RaNaMaster - 2011-03-04

it seems like when it auto reloads the page thats when the movies get loaded i hope that helpes

- steve1977 - 2011-03-05

prophetizer Wrote:i did add this to the config.php
Code:
error_reporting (E_ALL ^ E_NOTICE);

also try running the PEAR updater again, i think i did it manually first, then the updater worked for me

Unfortunately, this didn't help either... Any other thoughts?

- gugahoi - 2011-03-06

Just updating on my branch. Zebra styled search and column sorting are now live.

@steve Just wandering what is your setup? I just installed everything fresh and no errors. I have tried both in windows 7 and Mac btw. Using XAMPP.

- Tasqa1004 - 2011-03-08

Hey guys,

I just stumbled on this awesome extension yesterday. As I'm in progress of setting up my NAS, wich will serve all the media, I figured this could run on there aswell. But the problem is that xbmc will not run on that machine. I know I can change the xbmc json server ip in the config.php, but most of the time my mediaplayer will be turned off and the json service won't be accesible. Then I found this article on the webs: http://lifehacker.com/#!5634515/how-to-synchronize-your-xbmc-media-center-across-every-room-in-the-house. Wich I think is awesome! Before I start messing around with all this (since xampp doesn't open phpmyadmin Sad). Could you give me a headsup if this would work? And maybe a little tut?

Thanks!

NAS is running Winserver 2008 R2 SP1 x64 + Mediaplayer is running Win 7 x86

- RaNaMaster - 2011-03-08

nope thats not going to working work you need your xbmc on for the MFP

- rflores2323 - 2011-03-09

my mobile version does not show sickbeard or couch potato. is it suppose to?

- prophetizer - 2011-03-10

steve1977 Wrote:Unfortunately, this didn't help either... Any other thoughts?

sorry steve thats all i got

- jamjoe - 2011-03-10

I cannot get the jsonrfc to work correctly. When I load mfp, I do not get any php errors, and the other non-xbmc modules display fine. It just sits waiting for the localhost. My XBMC log shows error though:

Code:
16:38:02 T:8344 M:232013824   ERROR: JSONRPC: Failed to parse 'POST /jsonrpc HTTP/1.1

Host: localhost:9090

Accept: */*

Content-Length: 64

Content-Type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded

{"jsonrpc": "2.0", "method": "Player.GetActivePlayers", "id": 1}'
16:38:02 T:8344 M:229388288   ERROR: JSONRPC: Failed to parse 'POST /jsonrpc HTTP/1.1

Content-Length: 56

{"jsonrpc": "2.0", "method": "JSONRPC.Version", "id": 1}'
16:38:02 T:8344 M:227524608   ERROR: JSONRPC: Failed to parse 'POST /jsonrpc HTTP/1.1

Content-Length: 392

{"jsonrpc": "2.0", "method": "VideoLibrary.GetRecentlyAddedMovies", "params" : { "start" : 0 , "end" : 15 , "fields": [ "genre", "director", "trailer", "tagline", "plot", "plotoutline", "title", "originaltitle", "lastplayed", "showtitle", "firstaired", "duration", "season", "episode", "runtime", "year", "playcount", "rating", "writer", "studio", "mpaa", "premiered", "album" ] }, "id" : 1 }'

I have all the network settings enabled on XBMC. Any idea why XMBC isnt able to parse the json rpc?

- AWilco - 2011-03-11

jamjoe Wrote:I cannot get the jsonrfc to work correctly. When I load mfp, I do not get any php errors, and the other non-xbmc modules display fine. It just sits waiting for the localhost. My XBMC log shows error though:

Code:
16:38:02 T:8344 M:232013824   ERROR: JSONRPC: Failed to parse 'POST /jsonrpc HTTP/1.1

Content-Length: 64

{"jsonrpc": "2.0", "method": "Player.GetActivePlayers", "id": 1}'
16:38:02 T:8344 M:229388288   ERROR: JSONRPC: Failed to parse 'POST /jsonrpc HTTP/1.1

Content-Length: 56

{"jsonrpc": "2.0", "method": "JSONRPC.Version", "id": 1}'
16:38:02 T:8344 M:227524608   ERROR: JSONRPC: Failed to parse 'POST /jsonrpc HTTP/1.1

Content-Length: 392

{"jsonrpc": "2.0", "method": "VideoLibrary.GetRecentlyAddedMovies", "params" : { "start" : 0 , "end" : 15 , "fields": [ "genre", "director", "trailer", "tagline", "plot", "plotoutline", "title", "originaltitle", "lastplayed", "showtitle", "firstaired", "duration", "season", "episode", "runtime", "year", "playcount", "rating", "writer", "studio", "mpaa", "premiered", "album" ] }, "id" : 1 }'

I have all the network settings enabled on XBMC. Any idea why XBMC isnt able to parse the json rpc?

what version of XBMC do you have?

- jamjoe - 2011-03-12

awilco Wrote:what version of xbmc do you have?

- steve1977 - 2011-03-12

gugahoi Wrote:@steve Just wandering what is your setup? I just installed everything fresh and no errors. I have tried both in windows 7 and Mac btw. Using XAMPP.

Using Win7x32 with XAMPP. I am in the progress to make a fresh install of XAMPP and will then use your fork of MFP. Fingers crossed.

Separate note, have you "opened up" access to MFP to the world outside your personal LAN? If so, can you point me to a description how to do this in the safest manner. Thanks!!!