Kodi Community Forum
[Closed] TvTunes Addon - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Program Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+---- Thread: [Closed] TvTunes Addon (/showthread.php?tid=83925)

- kadeschs - 2012-02-11

This plug-in does not work for me as its main scaper site (television tunes.com) is now down.

- Tobby - 2012-02-11

kadeschs Wrote:This plug-in does not work for me as its main scaper site (television tunes.com) is now down.
You can test it by putting in any mp3-file and name it theme in the root folder for your tv series. The site will probably go back up soon.

- Tobby - 2012-02-12

Is it just me or is it really annoying that the TVTunes volume is affected by the volume set when watching a video aswell. I think the volume on the tunes should be consistant.

- ronie - 2012-02-12

Tobby Wrote:Is it just me or is it really annoying that the TVTunes volume is affected by the volume set when watching a video aswell. I think the volume on the tunes should be consistant.

there's an option in the tvtunes settings to adjust the volume... if that's what you mean.

questions / crashing - Monkeysweat - 2012-02-13

very new to the tvtune plugin,

using eden beta 3 currently

it scanned in most of my tunes,, but when I go to add say the tune for breaking bad through the program, it will find it online but not give me a dialog box to say yes or no, then it hangs xbmc... anyone else with this problem?

Also, i find that when the tune plays, it makes the music visualization show,, I added the command I found from other threads to make it show fanart when tvtunes is alive, however it only works on the first show i select, if i go to the tv library and select another show, the visualisation reappears,, I have to go to the home menu to reset it,,, i have just ended up disabling the music visualisations for now as I don't listen to music at the moment,,

- TeKo - 2012-02-13

Is there a way to download songs for every show?
Or is this skin dependent?

- Deano316 - 2012-03-01

Could TVTunes be altered to also work with movie sets?

- Monkeysweat - 2012-03-01

Movie sets would be amazing. As I think it would be a bit too much for every movie but just right for the sets.

- ronie - 2012-03-01

Deano316 Wrote:Could TVTunes be altered to also work with movie sets?

Monkeysweat Wrote:Movie sets would be amazing. As I think it would be a bit too much for every movie but just right for the sets.
no idea if it can be done...
but is there a decent website where one can download movie (set?) tunes anyway?

- Deano316 - 2012-03-01

TBH movie tunes are much easier to come by than tv tunes, I'd happily add the themes manually seeing as I do that for TV themes anyway. I was thinking more along the lines of adding my own themes, all TVTunes would need to do is be able to look for it.

- MrTourettes - 2012-03-01

Well I tried this tonight but having the same issues as someone else.

I enabled TvTunes in main skin settings. Used Get Tune in tv shows ( Aeon Nox ). It played the tune. Selected download tune. The tune is in the tv show root as theme.mps.

Nothing however plays when I scroll through different tv shows. Any help would be appreciated.

- ronie - 2012-03-01

MrTourettes Wrote:Nothing however plays when I scroll through different tv shows. Any help would be appreciated.

it'll only play tunes at season and episode level

- fional - 2012-03-01

Quick question - something I just noticed I think it was yesterday...

When it's playing TVTunes while I'm browsing - when I exit out of the screen, this speaker up the top comes up and it says volume 0db.

It seems to do that when I enter and the music starts playing.

Any way for me to disable that in that instance?

- ronie - 2012-03-01

fional Wrote:Quick question - something I just noticed I think it was yesterday...

When it's playing TVTunes while I'm browsing - when I exit out of the screen, this speaker up the top comes up and it says volume 0db.

It seems to do that when I enter and the music starts playing.

Any way for me to disable that in that instance?

check the addon settings, there's an option to lower the volume on playback.
might be the cause of the issue...

- fional - 2012-03-02

ronie Wrote:check the addon settings, there's an option to lower the volume on playback.
might be the cause of the issue...

Brilliant! I'll try that in the morning. I didn't even notice anything had updated - should of checked to see if there were setting changes!