Kodi Community Forum
[Closed] TvTunes Addon - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Program Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+---- Thread: [Closed] TvTunes Addon (/showthread.php?tid=83925)

RE: [RELEASE] TvTunes Addon - TV Show Theme Music while browsing - 8Days - 2012-10-14

Hi!

Great job with the update! It works really well for me except it does not find the tunes automatically. It finds the TV shows but it doesn't automatically choose the right track for that TV-show.

RE: [RELEASE] TvTunes Addon - TV Show Theme Music while browsing - F0x123 - 2012-10-17

nobody with problems using the skin aeon nox?

RE: [RELEASE] TvTunes Addon - TV Show Theme Music while browsing - jantunes - 2012-10-17

F0x123, I do.
I solved my problems some weeks ago, but now I changed to Windows 8 RTM (was still on the Developer Preview) Tried both the latest nightly and the one I used back then but to no avail.
Using Aeon Nox too.

EDIT: Problem is my user name. Windows 8 just used my first name which has the ã character automatically.

RE: [RELEASE] TvTunes Addon - TV Show Theme Music while browsing - davidmumar - 2012-10-17

Upgrade Spanish translation

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B8pHOtPyXXglMjZFNVdVMlRjeFE

RE: [RELEASE] TvTunes Addon - TV Show Theme Music while browsing - hunkyn - 2012-10-17

(2012-10-14, 01:22)F0x123 Wrote: Hi

I have the latest version installed and I use aeon nox in the latest version. But my theme.mp3 files are not played any more. The script is running and I can automatically or manually start theme downloads, but if I open a tv show, no theme is played. How can I configure this? I don't know if the tvtunes updates caused this bug or the skin updates.

Thank you.

You might have already tried this. What happens when you go to a tvshow and then scroll to a season will it play then? For me it does not play when go a show but as soon as i highlight a season it starts playing the music.

i am using latest xbmc nightly + latest nox (4.0) + windows 7

Thanks

RE: [RELEASE] TvTunes Addon - TV Show Theme Music while browsing - ronie - 2012-10-21

(2012-10-14, 19:51)8Days Wrote: Hi!

Great job with the update! It works really well for me except it does not find the tunes automatically. It finds the TV shows but it doesn't automatically choose the right track for that TV-show.

if there's multiple tunes available, it will pop-up a select dialog so you can choose which one you want.

...or is this not what you mean?

RE: [RELEASE] TvTunes Addon - TV Show Theme Music while browsing - F0x123 - 2012-10-24

(2012-10-17, 21:08)hunkyn Wrote:

I have the latest version installed and I use aeon nox in the latest version. But my theme.mp3 files are not played any more. The script is running and I can automatically or manually start theme downloads, but if I open a tv show, no theme is played. How can I configure this? I don't know if the tvtunes updates caused this bug or the skin updates.

Thank you.

You might have already tried this. What happens when you go to a tvshow and then scroll to a season will it play then? For me it does not play when go a show but as soon as i highlight a season it starts playing the music.

Thanks

No, unfortunately it does not play in any case. Sad Don't know why.

RE: [RELEASE] TvTunes Addon - TV Show Theme Music while browsing - hunkyn - 2012-10-24

(2012-10-24, 00:24)F0x123 Wrote:
(2012-10-17, 21:08)hunkyn Wrote:

Thank you.

Thanks

What version of nox and xbmc are you using?

RE: [RELEASE] TvTunes Addon - TV Show Theme Music while browsing - Lorax - 2012-10-25

When a show title in XBMC contains a colon Tvtunes won't play the downloaded tune as folders and file names can not contain a colon and thus do not match the scraper title. Do you know if there is a fix or work around for this?

RE: [RELEASE] TvTunes Addon - TV Show Theme Music while browsing - ronie - 2012-10-25

(2012-10-25, 15:07)Lorax Wrote: When a show title in XBMC contains a colon Tvtunes won't play the downloaded tune as folders and file names can not contain a colon and thus do not match the scraper title. Do you know if there is a fix or work around for this?

works fine over here. tested with 'CSI: Miami'.

if you have issues, please post a Debug Log of downloading and playing the tune.

RE: [RELEASE] TvTunes Addon - TV Show Theme Music while browsing - F0x123 - 2012-10-29

(2012-10-24, 01:57)hunkyn Wrote:
(2012-10-24, 00:24)F0x123 Wrote:
(2012-10-17, 21:08)hunkyn Wrote: You might have already tried this. What happens when you go to a tvshow and then scroll to a season will it play then? For me it does not play when go a show but as soon as i highlight a season it starts playing the music.

Thanks

What version of nox and xbmc are you using?

I use Aeon Nox 3.6.1 and xbmc 11 git 20120321 14feb09 and it worked for several month. then the auto update must have damaged my configuration.

RE: [RELEASE] TvTunes Addon - TV Show Theme Music while browsing - 8Days - 2012-11-06

(2012-10-21, 16:43)ronie Wrote:
(2012-10-14, 19:51)8Days Wrote: Hi!

if there's multiple tunes available, it will pop-up a select dialog so you can choose which one you want.

...or is this not what you mean?

Ok, I understand but it finds multiple tunes on all my shows which are quite a lot. Don't know how the API works for the tune database but shouldn't be possible to find the correct tune since XBMC provides alot of metadata of the tv shows? Wish I could help somehow :/

RE: [RELEASE] TvTunes Addon - TV Show Theme Music while browsing - ronie - 2012-11-06

(2012-11-06, 20:48)8Days Wrote: Ok, I understand but it finds multiple tunes on all my shows which are quite a lot. Don't know how the API works for the tune database but shouldn't be possible to find the correct tune since XBMC provides alot of metadata of the tv shows? Wish I could help somehow :/
televesiontunes.com doesn't provide an api, nor do they provide any advanced search functionallity.

but i agree with you the script should do a better job in finding the right tune for you.

what i've changed in v0.0.7 is, if the script finds an exact match in the list of tunes,
it will automatically download it instead of showing you the list of choises.
(this can be disabled in the addon settings for those who prefer the old method)

script.tvtunes-2.0.7.zip

RE: [RELEASE] TvTunes Addon - TV Show Theme Music while browsing - 8Days - 2012-11-07

(2012-11-06, 23:04)ronie Wrote:
(2012-11-06, 20:48)8Days Wrote: Ok, I understand but it finds multiple tunes on all my shows which are quite a lot. Don't know how the API works for the tune database but shouldn't be possible to find the correct tune since XBMC provides alot of metadata of the tv shows? Wish I could help somehow :/
televesiontunes.com doesn't provide an api, nor do they provide any advanced search functionallity.

but i agree with you the script should do a better job in finding the right tune for you.

what i've changed in v0.0.7 is, if the script finds an exact match in the list of tunes,
it will automatically download it instead of showing you the list of choises.
(this can be disabled in the addon settings for those who prefer the old method)

script.tvtunes-2.0.7.zip

Works great!!! Smile Out of 70 show I only had problem with 16 so this is a GR8 improvment!!!
Shows that I had to choose manually:
3rd rock from the sun,
Battelstar Galactica (from 2003),
Friends,
Generation Kill,
Ghost in the shell - Stand alone complex,
Homeland,
Its always sunny in Philadelphia,
Shogun,
M*A*S*H,
Men at work (not added in DB),
Star Trek Enterprise,
Star Trek - The next generation (removed from DB, copyright-bullshit),
The Adventure of TinTin,
The wire,
The X-files,
V (2009 version).

Lots of thanks!

RE: [RELEASE] TvTunes Addon - TV Show Theme Music while browsing - User 98869 - 2012-11-21

Have you considered creating a TVTunes addon that works with movies in order to have them play their themes as you browse them just like how this does it for TV series?