Kodi Community Forum
Release Joggler - a new skin designed for touch interface with touchscreens - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Development (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Forum: Skinning (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Forum: WIP Skins (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=160)
+---- Thread: Release Joggler - a new skin designed for touch interface with touchscreens (/showthread.php?tid=84175)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: [WIP] Joggler - a new skin designed for touch interface with touchscreens - djtoll - 2012-12-01

(2012-11-29, 22:32)backspace Wrote: Fantastic I knew it had to be easy! Thanks Smile

While looking, I found that the right menu -> (PLAYLISTS) button goes to "Video Now Playing" for both Audio and Video.
So when I play an Audio playlist and select right menu -> (PLAYLISTS) it takes me to "Video Now Playing" Should it take me to the Audio playlist?
You mean this?

I tested it with a saved playlist
... it works fine by me. Your click on the Music icon? I will rename it from NOW PLAYING ... (PLAYLISTS) to QUEUE MUSIC LIST and QUEUE VIDEO LIST under the Icons(buttons)

Quote:Fantastic I knew it had to be easy! Thanks Smile

Addon info: description from developer AddonScriptorDE
Quote:Add local media (video/audio/images) and add-on content to playlists while browsing/watching your media.
so, it works with online content - youtube, my.video ... etc (not always, under frodo i have more and more errors, i think i will contact the script developer Smile )

RE: [WIP] Joggler - a new skin designed for touch interface with touchscreens - backspace - 2012-12-03

(2012-12-01, 12:07)djtoll Wrote: I tested it with a saved playlist
... it works fine by me. Your click on the Music icon? I will rename it from NOW PLAYING ... (PLAYLISTS) to QUEUE MUSIC LIST and QUEUE VIDEO LIST under the Icons(buttons)

I was clicking the video icon (I now realize I was mixed up)
NOW PLAYING ... (PLAYLISTS) to QUEUE MUSIC LIST and QUEUE VIDEO LIST
Thanks, that will clear it up Smile

RE: [WIP] Joggler - a new skin designed for touch interface with touchscreens - djtoll - 2012-12-13

TEST Version skin.joggler.pvr-1.2.39.zip online (unzipping and put it to the addon folder, restart xbmc)

PLEASE USE ONLY with xbmc 12 FRODO RC1 and later.
can be it works with older xbmc´s great Smile but i´m not tested it.

I will hear if the PVR Part is ok

changes in the v. 1.2.39

- add - PVR support
- add - Home button Called "iRadio" it open a dialog window with default radio addon links and a "my Favo Station" Button (one click and it open the user setup-ed radio station)
- change - any graficals
- change - WeatherStandardView, delete the left side blade.
- add - new view SIMPLEX and DOWNTOWN (are not Done)
... any more, i forgot Huh

RE: [WIP] Joggler - a new skin designed for touch interface with touchscreens - djtoll - 2012-12-21

TEST Version skin.joggler.pvr-1.2.40_xmas_Edition.zip online (unzipping and put it to the addon folder, restart xbmc)

PLEASE USE ONLY with xbmc 12 FRODO RC1 and later.
can be it works with older xbmc´s great Smile but i´m not tested it.

Again: I will hear if the PVR Part is ok?

changes in the v. 1.2.40

- change - "Daily Babes" Part, check the Settings (there are more now)
- delete - All stuff with script.randomitems and script.watchlist.
- add - Support for Service.Skin.Widget, more Infos: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=142389 Big THX to Martijn for this great work.
- change - new view´s SIMPLEX and DOWNTOWN (are not Done). By SIMPLEX added zoom function.
- change - All Backgrounds to a Xmas Special Edition, (for the next weeks).

View - DOWNTOWN

View - SIMPLEX
Image Image

RE: [WIP] Joggler - a new skin designed for touch interface with touchscreens - gitr - 2013-01-03

Hello DJ and happy new year.

Great work updating the skin for Frodo, I am using it already.

I have no PVR here (I tested mythtv for windows some time ago and I gave up on trying to use it with my analog TV card) so I can not help you with the debugging.

How can i disable the debug text that is overlaying everywhere?

Cheers.

RE: [WIP] Joggler - a new skin designed for touch interface with touchscreens - djtoll - 2013-01-03

File: addon.xml -> line 27 from
Code:
debugging="true">
to
Code:
debugging="false">
sorry Smile

RE: [WIP] Joggler - a new skin designed for touch interface with touchscreens - vbsouza - 2013-01-10

I have a problem, when i'll download the confluence skin, the XBMC talks to me about it's broken the file...

RE: [WIP] Joggler - a new skin designed for touch interface with touchscreens - djtoll - 2013-01-10

Quote:download the confluence skin
Huh

RE: [WIP] Joggler - a new skin designed for touch interface with touchscreens - gitr - 2013-01-15

Maybe they are talking about your Confluence MODS (touch, mod5, etc.) which you said you ain't developing any more. Wink

Any news on fixing the rest of the new joggler version?

Tschuess.

RE: [WIP] Joggler - a new skin designed for touch interface with touchscreens - djtoll - 2013-01-15

Actually I work on a complete new Video OSD and main Lyrics Dialog ... but this week i have no time to finished.

What specific fixings do you mean? Probably I can do this now (If there are small).

- Daily Babes not work, but I have no Idea why.

RE: [WIP] Joggler - a new skin designed for touch interface with touchscreens - narvatu - 2013-03-04

Any progress?
It´s March and Christmas theme is... outdated ;-P

RE: [WIP] Joggler - a new skin designed for touch interface with touchscreens - djtoll - 2013-03-05

Yes, Smile

In 2 weeks i think it´s Done

RE: [WIP] Joggler - a new skin designed for touch interface with touchscreens - narvatu - 2013-03-05

This frodo-adaptation includes more work?
I use joggler in an android console, but also in a Tv (no touch panel)+HTPC with keyboard & mouse.
I like specially the home view "alternative home horizontal". This was "under construction" for a loooong time. Any plans about it?

RE: [WIP] Joggler - a new skin designed for touch interface with touchscreens - djtoll - 2013-03-07

(2013-03-05, 20:44)narvatu Wrote: I like specially the home view "alternative home horizontal". This was "under construction" for a loooong time. Any plans about it?

Ohhh... I have planed to take it out from the skin Huh It is absolutly not my Favorite View
but if you like this so much, I spend more time to this in the next weeks to switch it from "under construction" to " it works" Smile

Quote:This frodo-adaptation includes more work?
there are not Frodo specific Includes... there are more includes would I like to have (for me)
This is not a TOP 10 Skin Smile

greetz dj

RE: [WIP] Joggler - a new skin designed for touch interface with touchscreens - gitr - 2013-03-13

Great news with the updates DJ.

I do not know about top10 but definitely for me is no 1 for wireless mouse use.

A suggestion: could you implement more space e.g. scrolling list or "metro style" buttons - in Apps section - I need to add more shortcuts for plugins in Videos and Music sections there and I do not want to replace the ones I already have there).

Does Joggler use Random Item script and Watchlist? From time to time I get notified about these two scripts being broken and asked to disable them... I do not remember to install them myself.

Cheers.