Kodi Community Forum
[Mod] Influence Dharma - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Confluence (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=125)
+---- Thread: [Mod] Influence Dharma (/showthread.php?tid=84990)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

- geearf - 2011-02-22

I'm new here so I have no idea, but I have some dev experience under the belt Smile

Also with Influence I cannot change the default font like I can with confluence.
Is there any reason for that? In the system-> appearance entry there is just nothing available for font.

Thanks!

- yiarkyiark - 2011-02-22

on passion repo, rev 134 was not good, many file was missing, rev 137 fixes this problem

- minimoe - 2011-02-22

Is it possible to add the TV series/episode name in the OSD? I usually watch 3-4 episodes in a row and it's a pain to reach for the keyboard to get episode info.

And something else. I don't know if it's skin related or XBMC related but I'd like to play the next episode of a TV season automatically when the previous is finished. Now I add the whole season in the queue and FF my way to the episode I want.

- magnimus - 2011-02-22

how to use moviesets with with skin?

- minimoe - 2011-02-23

minimoe Wrote:And something else. I don't know if it's skin related or XBMC related but I'd like to play the next episode of a TV season automatically when the previous is finished. Now I add the whole season in the queue and FF my way to the episode I want.

Err...nevermind about that...after 4 months of daily usage of XBMC I finally saw the option to "Play from Here" in the TV show menu Blush

Better late than never huh?

- mwkurt - 2011-02-25

yiarkyiark,

I think that I have spotted a bug. I have just downloaded your skin today (rev. 1.2.1) and am using Dharma 10 Final.

In the Videos-Settings, if I scroll down the list i.e. Library, Playback, File list, Subtitles, DVDs...all works well. When I scroll to the next item, Scrapers, The DVDs and Scrapers settings both illuminate. This makes setting the scrapers impossible.

Another one I think I found. I created a playlist and put it under MOVIES in one of the add on buttons that was predefined, the one before ACTORS. Anyway, it is set to PlayMedia and when selected, I get the following pop-up....
Enter the new label
special://skin/background/movies.jpg

I select "Done", and it goes away, but comes back again the next time the playlist is selected.
If I put the same playlist where the add on button for ACTORS was, I do not get the pop-up window.

When "Random Items" are selected instead of "Latest Items", the info window title still says "Latest Items".

Small nitpick item....In the "MISC OPTIONS" item, you have "Toogle Media Flag" instead of Toggle.

Thanks,
Mark

- mwkurt - 2011-02-26

minimoe Wrote:Err...nevermind about that...after 4 months of daily usage of XBMC I finally saw the option to "Play from Here" in the TV show menu Blush

Better late than never huh?

Is this in the official release of Dharma or one of the more recent nightlies? I have not seen this option at all.

Thanks,
Mark

- minimoe - 2011-02-26

Nightly build of February 21st. I actually forgot that I had installed it.

- minimoe - 2011-02-27

In the latest nightlies, the developers added a clickable seekbar in Confluence. I tried to add the code in Influence and although the seekbar appears on screen correctly, when I click on it, the video doesn't jump to the desired time. What am I doing wrong here?
It's the first time I edit skin files so I'm walking pretty much blindly.

- davekos - 2011-03-01

I have updated my Advanced Launcher Info views to make the info/descriptions easier to read with Fanart backgrounds in Influence. Compatible with Influence 1.2.1 and downloadable here.

- yiarkyiark - 2011-03-01

davekos Wrote:I have updated my Advanced Launcher Info views to make the info/descriptions easier to read with Fanart backgrounds in Influence. Compatible with Influence 1.2.1 and downloadable here.

Nice , do you know how to make a custom view ?

- mwkurt - 2011-03-01

yiarkyyark,

hmm...no comments regarding the bugs I have come across in Influence? This skin is a great concept. I love how flexible it is, but there are quite a few problems with it in just the little bit I played with it. It also generates quite a few errors in the XBMC.log. I would like to use it, but as of now it is too unfinished.

Mark

- yiarkyiark - 2011-03-01

mwkurt Wrote:yiarkyyark,

hmm...no comments regarding the bugs I have come across in Influence? This skin is a great concept. I love how flexible it is, but there are quite a few problems with it in just the little bit I played with it. It also generates quite a few errors in the XBMC.log. I would like to use it, but as of now it is too unfinished.

Mark

In fact, it has three types of errors in xbmc.log.
TVLive that gives errors because it is not Dharma 10 (normal)
Missing includes custom_view. By installing views it disappear.
2 missing animations that I have to correct.

And obviously fews bugs that I have to correct.

- davekos - 2011-03-01

yiarkyiark Wrote:Nice , do you know how to make a custom view ?

Yes, these views are made with your custom view standard.

Influence home window - MrBigBen - 2011-03-02

j'adore le travail que tu as fait!

I like it so much actually, I bought a second APTV2 to put on a TV i haven't even bought yet.

first APTV2 I put your skin on worked great a few weeks back. I tried on the new box yesterday (v. 137) and I have a problem

the home screen only has "system" and under the skin settings, there isnt anything pre loaded, and i cannot map anything manually either.

any clue on what i should try next? (i tried uninstall and re already)
merci beaucoup.

Benoit