Kodi Community Forum
[Mod] Influence Dharma - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Confluence (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=125)
+---- Thread: [Mod] Influence Dharma (/showthread.php?tid=84990)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

Reset - jasmindesylva - 2011-07-31

Just tried xbmc.Reset() and it reboots the pc too.

- maara - 2011-08-01

Hi,
I have difficulties using this skin - I am using the latest version but sometimes when I stop playback and try to shutdown the xbmc using the remote controller, the gui completely freezes. I am still able to ssh to my device but its necessary to restart the device. It doesn't happend with different skin..

thanks

- sparafucile17 - 2011-08-01

Hi,

I haven't downloaded this skin yet but was wondering if it supported the PVR branch? I currently have "customizable confluence" and it does not have the main menu button for "Live TV" If this skin supported this feature, I would switch to it in a heartbeat.

I think others would like to have this feature as well. I would hope that all you need to do is add the one function call to the Live TV menu an viola! you are all set. But maybe it is more complicated than that. Of course, having a way to hid this main menu option would also be nice Smile

- Jeff

Live TV - jasmindesylva - 2011-08-04

sparafucile17 Wrote:Hi,

I haven't downloaded this skin yet but was wondering if it supported the PVR branch? I currently have "customizable confluence" and it does not have the main menu button for "Live TV" If this skin supported this feature, I would switch to it in a heartbeat.

I think others would like to have this feature as well. I would hope that all you need to do is add the one function call to the Live TV menu an viola! you are all set. But maybe it is more complicated than that. Of course, having a way to hid this main menu option would also be nice Smile

- Jeff

Hi Jeff,

I'm no expert.. but I do know that the Influence svn has a live TV button on the home screen.
I just thought i'd let you know cause waitng for someone to answer always seems so frustrating Smile

- hallohome - 2011-08-07

Hi,

does someone know how to make this http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=690626&postcount=107 into a CustomView? I realy like this Fanart view with thumbs, but its not working with MovieSets and so on. I would like to have the Original FanArt View modified like this. I hope someone can help me. THANX

Update 1:
Now I already made this http://www.frank.wichmann.tv/ViewsVideoLibrary.xml but I would appreciate it if someone can transform this into a CustomView
Update 2:
I corrected an error, now XBMC wont crash anymore ;-) but keep in mind if you "play > stop > change movie > play" to fast with activated MovieSets XBMC will crash. I use Inflence1.2.1 because it seems that my Atom 330 is to slow for the svn Version.

- geearf - 2011-08-07

Hey yiarkyiark,

I am still a big fan of this skin and using it (Thanks so much for adding custom buttons to the main window, there I can easily have a separation for Anime and TV Shows!).

I would like to ask for something more though Smile
Would it be possible to use logos instead of "normal names" in your non-night views? Here I am using the ShowCase view, which I like, but instead of having normal letters under the cases, it'd be really cool to have the logos I think.

Thanks!

- sparafucile17 - 2011-08-09

jasmindesylva Wrote:Hi Jeff,

I'm no expert.. but I do know that the Influence svn has a live TV button on the home screen.
I just thought i'd let you know cause waitng for someone to answer always seems so frustrating Smile

Yes, this was the answer I was looking for. I will download the skin soon and verify, but thanks for responding!

- Jeff

- Daniel Malmgren - 2011-08-12

When using Influence with recent git versions of xbmc I don't see any menu backgrounds in the main menu, it's just black. Anyone else with this problem or anyone who knows what could be wrong?

I get this error in my xbmc.log, no idea if it's relevant:

Code:
ERROR: unmatched parentheses in Skin.HasSetting(Menu_Pic

I searched the xml files of the skin and didn't find any "Menu_Pic" without "tures" after (if you understand what I mean)...

/Daniel

- Ronaldgoal - 2011-08-29

Daniel Malmgren Wrote:When using Influence with recent git versions of xbmc I don't see any menu backgrounds in the main menu, it's just black. Anyone else with this problem or anyone who knows what could be wrong?

I get this error in my xbmc.log, no idea if it's relevant:

Code:
ERROR: unmatched parentheses in Skin.HasSetting(Menu_Pic

I searched the xml files of the skin and didn't find any "Menu_Pic" without "tures" after (if you understand what I mean)...

/Daniel

Exact same problem with me. Anyone has an idea where to begin debuging?

- M. Mulder - 2011-08-30

I'm using the Influence Skin and it's looking great.

What do I have to alter to set the transparancy of the Movie infoscreen (fanart-view) to a minimum?

I also have a delay when i select the next movie. Can it be directly displayed?

Last question. Is it possible to use a blu-ray/dvd cover around the artpictures? That would be great.

I'm in this screen:

I want it to look more like this (exact the same?):

I hope someone can help me with this Big Grin

- Mudislander - 2011-08-30

Ronaldgoal Wrote:Exact same problem with me. Anyone has an idea where to begin debuging?

Had a quick look for you.

Line 3091 in Include_CustomMenu.xml reads
Quote:<visible>Skin.HasSetting(Menu_Pic<control type="button" id="43001">

Which is a problem.

- M. Mulder - 2011-08-30

1 problem solved:

I had to set the transparency to 90%/100% for the BACKground. I thought that 90% was how much transparency the background gets, but you have think the other way. With 100% it's not totally black, but much better!

2 problems to go.......

I can't find where to alter the moviedetail screenHuh

- Daniel Malmgren - 2011-08-30

Mudislander Wrote:Had a quick look for you.

Line 3091 in Include_CustomMenu.xml reads

Which is a problem.

Thanks a lot. Found it and fixed it. Apparently there are more faults in this skin though, fixing one after the other and still only blackness in the background.

Does anyone maintain the skin anymore? If not, can anyone suggest another good skin? What I need is to be able to add my own main menu items to start addons. And of course I need it to look nice...

/Daniel

- Mudislander - 2011-08-30

Daniel Malmgren Wrote:Thanks a lot. Found it and fixed it. Apparently there are more faults in this skin though, fixing one after the other and still only blackness in the background.

Does anyone maintain the skin anymore? If not, can anyone suggest another good skin? What I need is to be able to add my own main menu items to start addons. And of course I need it to look nice...

/Daniel

The Influence team are still around, not sure on the maintenance of this skin as I no longer use it.

Try Convergence. Also has a few issues now and again and I could do with a bit more feedback

- saitoh183 - 2011-08-30

it still is i think but it was originally developped on passion-xbmc (french site) so maybe check there