Kodi Community Forum
Release Forum Browser - Programs Addon - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Program Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+---- Thread: Release Forum Browser - Programs Addon (/showthread.php?tid=85018)

[RELEASE] Forum Browser - Programs Addon - Jackhari - 2012-08-11

Fix
V
YguygooyyuujuijbjksAaaaSsszšklłr

RE: [RELEASE] Forum Browser - Programs Addon - ruuk - 2012-08-11

(2012-08-11, 12:42)crappymate Wrote: Fix
V
YguygooyyuujuijbjksAaaaSsszšklłr

?

RE: v1.0.16 - ruuk - 2012-08-11

(2012-08-11, 12:27)hasselhof Wrote: In the online database there are two entries for xbmc4xbox could you please remove the xbmc4xbox.org & keep the xbmc4xbox.org.uk xbmc4xbox.org.uk/forum.
Done.
(2012-08-11, 12:27)hasselhof Wrote: I couldn't get a good icon for xbmc4xbox could you swap the icon from the .org to the .org.uk.
When I tried to readd to update the icon FB didn't give a suitable icon, do you maybe still plan on using your Google app with FB ?
Eventually. I pointed it to a new logo for now.
(2012-08-11, 12:27)hasselhof Wrote: Could you also possibly change the Forum section in the online database from Food & Dining to Food Drink & Dining ?, as I've added a couple of Whisky forums in there, they just seem to fit together Food & Drink.
Done. (For the next update anyway)
(2012-08-11, 12:27)hasselhof Wrote: When do you think you will push an updated version to the xbmc.org repo ?.
Soon. Let me know if you notice any more issues. If you or I don't find anything that needs fixed/changed right away, I'll push 1.1 to the main repo.
The online database access should be broken right now in v1.0 so I should do it soon Smile

RE: v1.0.16 - hasselhof - 2012-08-11

(2012-08-11, 20:49)ruuk Wrote:
(2012-08-11, 12:27)hasselhof Wrote: In the online database there are two entries for xbmc4xbox could you please remove the xbmc4xbox.org & keep the xbmc4xbox.org.uk xbmc4xbox.org.uk/forum.
Done.
(2012-08-11, 12:27)hasselhof Wrote: I couldn't get a good icon for xbmc4xbox could you swap the icon from the .org to the .org.uk.
When I tried to readd to update the icon FB didn't give a suitable icon, do you maybe still plan on using your Google app with FB ?
Eventually. I pointed it to a new logo for now.
(2012-08-11, 12:27)hasselhof Wrote: Could you also possibly change the Forum section in the online database from Food & Dining to Food Drink & Dining ?, as I've added a couple of Whisky forums in there, they just seem to fit together Food & Drink.
Done. (For the next update anyway)
(2012-08-11, 12:27)hasselhof Wrote: When do you think you will push an updated version to the xbmc.org repo ?.
Soon. Let me know if you notice any more issues. If you or I don't find anything that needs fixed/changed right away, I'll push 1.1 to the main repo.
The online database access should be broken right now in v1.0 so I should do it soon Smile

Cheers ruuk

I will keep my eye out for anything else.

I was thinking about the alert for a new post we have mentioned before,
could the subscription tab at the bottom of the main screen light up (with users choice of colour)
to notify a new post in one of the users subscriptions ? This would just be on initial loading of FB or when changing to another forum.
If this is a silly idea let me know, or if it's not possible.

Still lovin FB use it everyday mainly in the evening between TV progs Big Grin

RE: v1.0.16 - ruuk - 2012-08-12

(2012-08-11, 21:07)hasselhof Wrote: I was thinking about the alert for a new post we have mentioned before,
could the subscription tab at the bottom of the main screen light up (with users choice of colour)
to notify a new post in one of the users subscriptions ? This would just be on initial loading of FB or when changing to another forum.

It should be possible, and I'll add it after I update the main repo Smile

RE: v1.0.16 - hasselhof - 2012-08-12

(2012-08-12, 22:29)ruuk Wrote:
(2012-08-11, 21:07)hasselhof Wrote: I was thinking about the alert for a new post we have mentioned before,

Cool Big Grin

RE: v1.0.16 - hasselhof - 2012-08-13

(2012-08-12, 22:41)hasselhof Wrote:
(2012-08-12, 22:29)ruuk Wrote:

Cool Big Grin

Just noticed you have updated the main repo with v1.0.16 Big Grin

RE: v1.0.16 - ruuk - 2012-08-14

(2012-08-13, 19:48)hasselhof Wrote: Just noticed you have updated the main repo with v1.0.16 Big Grin

Umm... no I haven't. Unless I did it in my sleep or I was possessed or something Smile

RE: v1.0.16 - hasselhof - 2012-08-14

(2012-08-14, 02:18)ruuk Wrote:
(2012-08-13, 19:48)hasselhof Wrote: Just noticed you have updated the main repo with v1.0.16 Big Grin

Umm... no I haven't. Unless I did it in my sleep or I was possessed or something Smile

Oh yeah, my mistake I looked in your repo thinking I was in XBMC.org repo Smile

Just noticed your smiley face worked on your post 548, but when I quoted you which you had already quoted me the smiley face doesn't appear, but only : )
Check out top of this post.

RE: [RELEASE] Forum Browser - Programs Addon - hasselhof - 2012-08-15

I assume that UmOuch[INKMD] at XBMC.hub has done this excellent guide here, with the link on the blog page also.

RE: [RELEASE] Forum Browser - Programs Addon - hasselhof - 2012-08-22

Hi ruuk,

are you working on anything at the moment FB related ? Smile

RE: [RELEASE] Forum Browser - Programs Addon - ruuk - 2012-08-22

(2012-08-22, 00:09)hasselhof Wrote: Hi ruuk,

are you working on anything at the moment FB related ? Smile
Not currently. I haven't stopped, I've just been busy. I was camping on my days off, and then my father was visiting from New York for a week and we spent all our other spare time doing things with him. I'm going to a kite festival for the next couple of days, and then I hope to do some work with FB after that.

Speaking of my dad's visit, while he was here he bought my daughter a google Nexus 7 (now I'm jealous of my daughter Smile ) and XBMC seems to run nicely on that.

Anyway, I'll probably push the current version of FB up to the main repo today, since I haven't seen or heard of any issues.

v1.1.0 - ruuk - 2012-08-22

Version 1.1.0

Changes:
- Version bump for push to main repo (No changes)

On main repo (pending acceptance)

Re: RE: v1.1.0 - hasselhof - 2012-08-22

(2012-08-22, 03:54)ruuk Wrote: Version 1.1.0

Changes:
- Version bump for push to main repo (No changes)

On main repo (pending acceptance)

Cherrs ruuk

RE: [RELEASE] Forum Browser - Programs Addon - hasselhof - 2012-08-27

Hi ruuk,

Krankie882 has a dependencies not met problem, but no log, take a look if you get time

Link