Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] XBMC Flicks - Netflix Movies / TV Shows (Video) experimental Addon for XBMC - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] XBMC Flicks - Netflix Movies / TV Shows (Video) experimental Addon for XBMC (/showthread.php?tid=87552)

RE: [RELEASE] XBMC Flicks - Netflix Movies / TV Shows (Video) experimental Addon for XBMC - lestat1977uk - 2012-06-30

why does te issue of UK support keep just getting ignored, all people want to know is if it will ever happen?

RE: [RELEASE] XBMC Flicks - Netflix Movies / TV Shows (Video) experimental Addon for XBMC - Aesculapius - 2012-07-01

(2012-06-21, 17:36)Jason G Wrote: Is anybody else having problems with the netflix player losing focus since their web player update? When I launch from xbmcflicks, the player doesn't have focus, so I can't use my remote (or keyboard) to play/pause. I did write an autohotkey script to "Grab" focus back when it's lost, but I'm wondering if there's just something wacky about my setup that is causing it, and nobody else is having this problem?

I'm using IE9 x64 as the player shell. (Tried x32 as well, but that didn't make a difference).

I am having the same exact issue. The hide button argument works just fine. The focus does not. I tried in different order with other arguments and just by itself. Still didn't work.

I am also on ie9 x64 version of Windows 7. Not currently using a shell.

RE: [RELEASE] XBMC Flicks - Netflix Movies / TV Shows (Video) experimental Addon for XBMC - Ghostdivision - 2012-07-06

edit

RE: [RELEASE] XBMC Flicks - Netflix Movies / TV Shows (Video) experimental Addon for XBMC - Ghostdivision - 2012-07-07

edit

RE: [RELEASE] XBMC Flicks - Netflix Movies / TV Shows (Video) experimental Addon for XBMC - Ghostdivision - 2012-07-07

I cant seem to get this working in canada, trying to access the u.s. version using an american dns service... maybe a fellow canadian using the same could help.

If i try to access the canadian version it works fine in xbmc it works fine.

If i use the dns address and go to the american netflix site in my browser, it also works fine.

Yet if i use the special dns to access american netflix using this program, the browser just sticks at redirecting to netflix?

If its working by manually visiting the netflix american webpage in my browser, why is this program having trouble going to it?

I think the issue is this plugin is still pulling canadian netflix content, and im trying to access american netflix....

I have relinked my account to american netflix a couple of times, but this plugin keeps grabbing canadian netflix stuff.

Edit-Yes with my american dns this program is definately scrapping canadian netflix content yet...how do i change this? Are you in canada is set to NO!

RE: [RELEASE] XBMC Flicks - Netflix Movies / TV Shows (Video) experimental Addon for XBMC - Ghostdivision - 2012-07-08

Maybe im misunderstanding this plugin, is it just for mainly using instant qeue?

Im still unsure if its scraping canadian meta data or not, but whenever i search for a movie i know is in the netflix american library, it does not show up. Even using the canadian as a refrence movies i know in the canadian dont show up in a search within this plugin.

I assumed its because in the first post it says theirs issues with netflix.ca and im concerned this addon is pulling data from canada yet.

Maybe this add on is not really for browsing netflix? Im still quite sure though its scrapping canadian netflix even though im on american netflix website right now, and have linked the account to it...I think this all stems from initially linking canadian netflix to this addon, and now even when i relink to the american, it acts and shows data for the canadian version.

How i can simply start from scratch with this addon so it pulls american metadata and movies, i still have not figured out. I deleted folders, and uninstalled completely, yet i still canadian content.

And again maybe im misunderstanding what this addon is for? maybe its just for instant qeue use and not browsing? As it stands right now i cant find any of the numerous movies i tried to find going through xbmcflicks, and they are in the netflix library.

RE: [RELEASE] XBMC Flicks - Netflix Movies / TV Shows (Video) experimental Addon for XBMC - unabatedshagie - 2012-07-08

Two questions.
  1. Am I correct in thinking that this doesn't work for the UK Netflix?
  2. It doesn't work with OpenELEC (if it did work with the UK Netflix)?

RE: [RELEASE] XBMC Flicks - Netflix Movies / TV Shows (Video) experimental Addon for XBMC - drhuxtable - 2012-07-10

Trying to get this set up with Eden on OSX Lion. No browser ever pops up when I try todo initial setup.

Any ideas?

RE: [RELEASE] XBMC Flicks - Netflix Movies / TV Shows (Video) experimental Addon for XBMC - mantene - 2012-07-10

So, Fekker was back for a few days and then disappeared again. Is this the final state of the add-on then?

RE: [RELEASE] XBMC Flicks - Netflix Movies / TV Shows (Video) experimental Addon for XBMC - Trojan679 - 2012-07-17

Can anyone help with a Netflix N8157-3142 error?

It only shows up when I use XBMC Flicks. Otherwise Netflix works fine in WMC and both IE and Chrome. I've uninstalled and reinstalled: MS Silverlight, my audio drivers, XBMC and XBMC Flicks add on and nothing seems to help.

With the LiveTV/PVR functionality in my XBMC install now working, this is the only thing keeping me from ditching WMC. If anybody can offer any input it would be great, this has been driving my crazy for a week now.

RE: [RELEASE] XBMC Flicks - Netflix Movies / TV Shows (Video) experimental Addon for XBMC - xbmcomane - 2012-07-20

Never mind, I figured it out myself - just edited the wrong file.

[I wonder if anyone knows of a way to get the Internet Explorer to open in windowed mode? That would allow for moving said windows to a second screen in a dual monitor setup...]

RE: [RELEASE] XBMC Flicks - Netflix Movies / TV Shows (Video) experimental Addon for XBMC - Raketemensch - 2012-07-22

(2012-07-10, 01:58)drhuxtable Wrote: Trying to get this set up with Eden on OSX Lion. No browser ever pops up when I try todo initial setup.

Any ideas?

I'm having this same issue.

If I don't select "OSX" in the settings, then Safari pops right up and gives me a button to link XBMCFlicks to my Netflix account. However, it will *always* pop this window up every time I try to launch the app, and it never goes any further. When I check my account settings in Netflix in a browser, XBMC Flicks isn't listed as a trusted app.

If I do select "OSX" in the settings, then the box pops up in XBMC saying, "Click OK after you finish the link...", but no browser window ever comes up.

Anyone found a workaround for this?

[edit]This isn't a Lion issue, it's happening in Snow Leopard too.

RE: [RELEASE] XBMC Flicks - Netflix Movies / TV Shows (Video) experimental Addon for XBMC - mohanman - 2012-07-24

Does anyone have XBMC flicks working with openelec? Thanks

RE: [RELEASE] XBMC Flicks - Netflix Movies / TV Shows (Video) experimental Addon for XBMC - Varming - 2012-07-29

Isn't this plugin really dead? I can see that the developer haven't been online in the forum for more than a month now...

RE: [RELEASE] XBMC Flicks - Netflix Movies / TV Shows (Video) experimental Addon for XBMC - Yochanan - 2012-08-04

(2012-06-28, 23:49)edco Wrote: I'm using XBMC in a dual monitor. Any way I can get this to open on my TV? When I click a movie it plays on my pc

I'm also wondering if that's possible.